Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

armani exchange or zara?

Reaction score
looking for a summer job and applied at both stores, basicly right next to each other, and pay, times, etc are the same...i don't really prefer one store over the other in terms of fashion, so either one works for me...

for those who have good fashion sense, which store would you work at and wear?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Armani! Quality, baby.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends a lot. Zara sells casual clothes, while Armani is definately classier. I'd personally choose Zara if the wage is similar, in order to avoid preppies;)

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A/X is not quality. But this is a quote from a girl who worked with me at Banana Republic tonight (also not quality):

"Armani Exchange jeans turned this okay-looking guy I know into a fúcking hot guy."

I think it's garbage personally, but you're probably not trying to attract me.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well do you get commisiion ? like the more you sell the more you get .... then i would def go for armani since the clothes there costs more and therefore you would earn more....

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Armani is a "luxury brand", Zara is a fashionable mid high end brand.
They don't cater to the same customers at all!

So make your pick accordingly...

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Armani Exchange, not Armani. Kind of like the difference between Dolce and Gabbana and D&G, only moreso.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Armani Exchange, not Armani. Kind of like the difference between Dolce and Gabbana and D&G, only moreso.
Sorry I didn't knw that.

Then I looked it up on Wikipedia, here
Armani Exchange is the most affordable of all the Armani lines, and is mostly targeted at the American market, where demand for the more expensive ranges is much lower than in Europe, where there is a larger tradition for high fashion.
You damn cheap Americans...:D :whistle:

In this case I'd say, A|X or Zara, whatever...pick one...:whistle:

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Is there really a difference between Dolce & Gabbana and D&G? I'm Italian and I've never heard about it, fùck:)

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dolce and Gabbana is the couture line. D&G is the gaudy cheaper line that's not designed personally by Domenico and Stefano but cashes in on their names.

Reaction score
wages are the same, and there is no commision, i'll probably go to armani exchange because we don't have emporio armani or prada or any of that in vancouver