Arm Wrestling

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell me this is wussy strength testing!
I love arm wrestling!
I want you guys to post everything you know about arm wrestling!

As far as I am concerned, no muscle is needed in arm wrestling, only the wrist. The better and bigger wrist you have, the higher chances are in winning arm wrestling.

So? Post on!

------------------
"I am a Don Juan, a man with his own opinion! I can shrug off any rejection!
This is my life, my way and my destiny!
I created a path where I follow it, to succeed or fail is my fate!"
-KiLLer

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's me, I'm making this post but that was because a friend of mine used my account (a few days ago), told me I got flamed. I wasn't expecting flames! Wtf? I came here so we can discuss something and you guys get mad at me? For what? Because someone made post a few days ago?

[This message has been edited by KiLLer (edited 12-04-2002).]

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO. You're unwanted because you reply to other newbies like yourself as if you knew what you're talking about. Don't give anyone advice on health and fitness unless you have other credible research (evidence) to back up your claims.

Your own personal experiments do not count towards credibility until you are at least of the equivalent or near the experience of DIESEL, Demon, and a few others who post here.

If you want advice, we'll be happy to give you advice. If you want to post bullsh!t in response to others' sincere questions, don't bother with this forum at all. If you want to do the latter, I'd suggest finding a forum that helps you learn to be a more considerate person with a right mind for community etiquette.