I did not really want to start a new thread on this, but i can not see what to do. Now I have a reputation of being somewhat eloquent but also of arguing a lot. In some cases this is a good thing, but I do put people off and annoy others, especially my friends by always contending what others say and dragging the teacher away from the lesson.
Now here is my question:
Do you find that people who argue annoy you and therefore would people recommend that i argue less or continue to argue (sometimes just for the fun of it). Now i don't really care what other people think (in the real world) but i do not know whether i need to aggravate everyone needlessly.
Now here is my question:
Do you find that people who argue annoy you and therefore would people recommend that i argue less or continue to argue (sometimes just for the fun of it). Now i don't really care what other people think (in the real world) but i do not know whether i need to aggravate everyone needlessly.