Arguing With A Woman - Rethought

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNB

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Being with ONE woman is not as much the issue.. as being afraid to smash others.

Any man who would turn down other women he wants to smash because he doesn't want to "ruin" his relationship with the ONE woman he is dating.. is in fact.. engaging in beta submission and putting that ONE woman on a pedestal. This is called: limiting yourself.
That's nice in theory. But if you aren't a man women want to let smash them the only thing you're smashing is handgela and palmela along with your keyboard.

Some prefer to smash a quality woman constantly rather than be "brave" and smash low quality h0es. And if you aren't able to constantly smash a quality woman in a relationship with her then you aren't as quality as you think.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Being with ONE woman is not as much the issue.. as being afraid to smash others.
Any man who would turn down other women he wants to smash because he doesn't want to "ruin" his relationship with the ONE woman he is dating.. is in fact.. engaging in beta submission and putting that ONE woman on a pedestal. This is called: limiting yourself.
Why is sex such a big issue to you? Not just any sex.....sex with as many people as possible. Why?

There is no need to put ruin in quotations. If a man is in a LTR with high quality woman, cheating will result in the ending of the relationship, if the woman has any self worth....just as if the roles were to become reversed.

It may be hard for you to comprehend, but for a huge group of men, sex isn't a huge deal in terms of allowing it to dictate how we behave and what we seek out of life. For you, it clearly is an obsession and any man who doesn't agree is beta. Doesn't sound like you have any real intention of actually having a discussion about the topic.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TNB said:
That's nice in theory. But if you aren't a man women want to let smash them the only thing you're smashing is handgela and palmela along with your keyboard.

Some prefer to smash a quality woman constantly rather than be "brave" and smash low quality h0es. And if you aren't able to constantly smash a quality woman in a relationship with her then you aren't as quality as you think.
Yeah? Well tell me what makes a "quality woman".

For most men.. its the first walrus that doesn't treat him like dirt. Which is sad. Most men blow what women offer in relationships way out of proportion and assume ONE woman who is nicer to them than others is "special".

Yep.. pretty pathetic.

TheException said:
Why is sex such a big issue to you? Not just any sex.....sex with as many people as possible. Why?

There is no need to put ruin in quotations. If a man is in a LTR with high quality woman, cheating will result in the ending of the relationship, if the woman has any self worth....just as if the roles were to become reversed.

It may be hard for you to comprehend, but for a huge group of men, sex isn't a huge deal in terms of allowing it to dictate how we behave and what we seek out of life. For you, it clearly is an obsession and any man who doesn't agree is beta. Doesn't sound like you have any real intention of actually having a discussion about the topic.
You making the claim that I am "obsessed with sex" doesn't make it so. At best it is a deflection to take attention off the fact that you cannot argue against any of my points. :crackup:

WHAT makes a "quality woman" exactly? A lot of betas on this site constantly talk about this magical "quality woman" whom they must place on a pedestal and worship. Who is she? What makes her "special"?

When I ask this question.. no one has an answer. Why? Because these men DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A QUALITY WOMAN IS. All they know is they are co-dependent weaklings who cannot survive on their own or be independent in any sense. So they seek out a woman as a replacement mommy. And the first walrus who sticks around for more than a month is suddenly "quality".

You guy's crack me up. :crackup:

TNB

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Yeah? Well tell me what makes a "quality woman".

For most men.. its the first walrus that doesn't treat him like dirt. Which is sad. Most men blow what women offer in relationships way out of proportion and assume ONE woman who is nicer to them than others is "special".

Yep.. pretty pathetic.

You making the claim that I am "obsessed with sex" doesn't make it so. At best it is a deflection to take attention off the fact that you cannot argue against any of my points. :crackup:

WHAT makes a "quality woman" exactly? A lot of betas on this site constantly talk about this magical "quality woman" whom they must place on a pedestal and worship. Who is she? What makes her "special"?

When I ask this question.. no one has an answer. Why? Because these men DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A QUALITY WOMAN IS. All they know is they are co-dependent weaklings who cannot survive on their own or be independent in any sense. So they seek out a woman as a replacement mommy. And the first walrus who sticks around for more than a month is suddenly "quality".

You guy's crack me up. :crackup:
No Poon. You tell US what makes a quality woman. We know you take your advice from what you read on the net and spin it with your negative fear mongering theories. No more providing answers for you. You're a big boy. Tell us in your opinion what a quality woman is.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TNB said:
No Poon. You tell US what makes a quality woman. We know you take your advice from what you read on the net and spin it with your negative fear mongering theories. No more providing answers for you. You're a big boy. Tell us in your opinion what a quality woman is.
I'm not the person claiming such a thing even exists. Let those making the claim explain themselves.

TO ME.. the closest thing to a quality woman is a woman who has found the best man she can get and knows it. There is no such thing as a quality woman. Just like there is no such thing as a quality dog, or tree or rock. Women simply are what they are. Women mold and manipulate their behavior to attract, f*ck and lock down the best possible man.

Only beta Disney channel morons haven't figured this out yet. I bet the 50% of men going through divorce were 100% sure they were with a "quality woman".

Wake up men.

Reaction score
a quality woman? works out, stays slim/strong. Is beautiful, smart, hard working, loyal, concerned about me, caring of her kids (if any) ccw's a pistol, is very swift at hitting with it (repeatedly). Is a black belt, so I don't have to worry about her physical security (and she need not worry, either). .

She makes good money, doesn't waste it. Never has smoked, drunk alcohol, used dope, or gambled, CAUSE SHE AINT WEAK OR STUPID enough to want to do those things. A quality woman is a good friend, the kind that will help you bury a dead human body, cause she KNOWS that anyone that you killed NEEDED killing and she knows that you probably wont get a fair shake in court. She's sexy, delivers well and receives well in bed (frequently) Doesn't think that she's God's gift to men (or to me) but she IS. :) wtf do you THINK it took me 45 years to find her, why I traveled 8000 miles to get her and spent 20k on the project? At the time, that was a year's (clear) pay for me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez guy y hose good threads. Life s random purple unicorns do exist. Will u find one - probably not but some do. I ve fvcked it up with several good women most guys have. We DJ to b ready when u find yr next unicorn.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So you want me to defend my point about the existence of high quality woman(can't believe this needs explained to you), but you don't have to defend yourself when it comes to the issue of allowing sex to be your prime motivator? Ya....totally sounds like you want an actual dialect :confused:

There is no magic, genius boy. A high quality woman is simply the opposite of a low quality one. Whereas a low quality woman has a negative impact on your life, a high quality woman leaves a positive impact.

Nothing makes her "special" from any other high quality woman. So you pedestal argument is nonsense in this context.
I'm not the person claiming such a thing even exists. Let those making the claim explain themselves....There is no such thing as a quality woman.
Well there ya go. Explains a lot about you pal.

The fact that you have failed to experience a high quality woman, which is obvious by your devoid of acknowledgement towards them, speaks volumes about your mindset and approach to life in general. Why would anyone listen to you when you deny the simple fact of high quality women? The ones that listen share the same despondent view of women as you.

Just like there is no such thing as a quality dog, or tree or rock. Women simply are what they are. Women mold and manipulate their behavior to attract, f*ck and lock down the best possible man.
Throwing all members of ANY population under one archetype is a recipe for a sh1tty argument. As is comparing alive, thinking, and creatures of emotion to inanimate objects such as a rock.

And for the record, a dog can be either a positive influence or a negative one in an individual's life. A well trained dog is positively different from a poorly trained and aggressive one.
Danger said:
They tell themselves sex isn't a big deal because they can't get it.

Don't make your limitations into a virtue, you aren't fooling anyone with that line of thinking.
You should learn to provide context if you are going to quote someone.

There is a difference between

1)a single guy who jacks off every night while a tear falls from his eye because he yearns for a real female....but tells his friends "ya im single, but its all good. Im not a sexual person anyways".

2)A man who gets sex whenever he wants and just like everything else has come to realize there is no "golden pu$$y". Sex is merely another aspect of his life. It is no longer the "big deal" it was when he was a college freshmen walking into his first sorority party.

Take a guess which of the above was being used from my quote.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Women mold and manipulate their behavior to attract, f*ck and lock down the best possible man.
That's one way to look at it. Another is that women will change - adjust - and adapt to you - if you're an Alpha anyways. I, by no means, want a woman to be fake or to try to 'manipulate' me, but, as a man with experience, I can smell that from a mile away.
Danger said:
Originally Posted by TheException
but for a huge group of men, sex isn't a huge deal in terms of allowing it to dictate how we behave and what we seek out of life.
I think what he means is that there is more important things in life than the poosay. That you should be a slave to it, like a lot of men are. That you shouldn't be putting poosay on the pedestal, like you guys seem to be doing (random poosay at that).

Danger said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

GTFO.

So when was your last girlfriend/wife?

Last edited:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I liked this thread.

It's something I need to work on. Being able to take the emotion out of the situation.

Thanks for posting.

IronFox

Reaction score
Man, I think I'm going to print this and hang it on my wall. Been struggling with this.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to stoke the fire because I have no dog in this fight but Danger we should call you the KJ Hunter!

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
My current gf you mean?
Well then why are you arguing Poon King's point for him?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
a quality woman? works out, stays slim/strong. Is beautiful, smart, hard working, loyal, concerned about me, caring of her kids (if any) ccw's a pistol, is very swift at hitting with it (repeatedly). Is a black belt, so I don't have to worry about her physical security (and she need not worry, either). .

She makes good money, doesn't waste it. Never has smoked, drunk alcohol, used dope, or gambled, CAUSE SHE AINT WEAK OR STUPID enough to want to do those things. A quality woman is a good friend, the kind that will help you bury a dead human body, cause she KNOWS that anyone that you killed NEEDED killing and she knows that you probably wont get a fair shake in court. She's sexy, delivers well and receives well in bed (frequently) Doesn't think that she's God's gift to men (or to me) but she IS. :) wtf do you THINK it took me 45 years to find her, why I traveled 8000 miles to get her and spent 20k on the project? At the time, that was a year's (clear) pay for me.
Sounds like a Disney dream. And you place this woman on a pedestal worshiping the ground she walks on too. Like ALL men who commit to ONE woman.. until that women either changes up, cheats or leaves. Then the man is confused. :crackup:

A woman will BECOME what she thinks the man wants her to be IF she believes she cannot do any better than her current man. This is called "hypergamy". The minute a woman believes she can do better is the minute the facade of "quality" evaporates.

TheException said:
So you want me to defend my point about the existence of high quality woman(can't believe this needs explained to you), but you don't have to defend yourself when it comes to the issue of allowing sex to be your prime motivator? Ya....totally sounds like you want an actual dialect :confused:
Sex is my prime motivator as opposed to WHAT exactly? Beta submission in a clingy relationship?

TheException said:
There is no magic, genius boy. A high quality woman is simply the opposite of a low quality one. Whereas a low quality woman has a negative impact on your life, a high quality woman leaves a positive impact.

Nothing makes her "special" from any other high quality woman. So you pedestal argument is nonsense in this context.
A lot of women can have a "positive" impact on your life. Why does that mean you must cling to ONE like glue and avoid all the others?

You sound dumb. :crackup:

TheException said:
The fact that you have failed to experience a high quality woman, which is obvious by your devoid of acknowledgement towards them, speaks volumes about your mindset and approach to life in general. Why would anyone listen to you when you deny the simple fact of high quality women? The ones that listen share the same despondent view of women as you.
Blue pill Disney land bullsh!t.

The bottom line is.. reality simply is what it is. You cannot escape reality by denying it in favor of what you WANT to believe and what feels good.

Until you become a mind reader you can only judge a woman by her words and outward behavior.. which may or MAY NOT be genuine. There is no way for you to know if a woman is "quality".

A woman who treats you well does so because she realizes she has found the best man she can get. The same woman might treat a ghetto homeless man on the street like dirt. So there goes that argument. :crackup:

TheException said:
Throwing all members of ANY population under one archetype is a recipe for a sh1tty argument. As is comparing alive, thinking, and creatures of emotion to inanimate objects such as a rock.

And for the record, a dog can be either a positive influence or a negative one in an individual's life. A well trained dog is positively different from a poorly trained and aggressive one.
My dog might treat me well.. but he might rip another person to shreds. So how can you then say he is "quality". A woman might treat YOU well and treat another man like dirt. So what makes her quality?

AGAIN: A woman who treats you well does so because she realizes she has found the best man she can get.

There is no such thing as a quality woman.

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Sounds like a Disney dream. And you place this woman on a pedestal worshiping the ground she walks on too. Like ALL men who commit to ONE woman.. until that women either changes up, cheats or leaves. Then the man is confused. :crackup:

A woman will BECOME what she thinks the man wants her to be IF she believes she cannot do any better than her current man. This is called "hypergamy". The minute a woman believes she can do better is the minute the facade of "quality" evaporates.

Sex is my prime motivator as opposed to WHAT exactly? Beta submission in a clingy relationship?

A lot of women can have a "positive" impact on your life. Why does that mean you must cling to ONE like glue and avoid all the others?

You sound dumb. :crackup:

Blue pill Disney land bullsh!t.

The bottom line is.. reality simply is what it is. You cannot escape reality by denying it in favor of what you WANT to believe and what feels good.

Until you become a mind reader you can only judge a woman by her words and outward behavior.. which may or MAY NOT be genuine. There is no way for you to know if a woman is "quality".

A woman who treats you well does so because she realizes she has found the best man she can get. The same woman might treat a ghetto homeless man on the street like dirt. So there goes that argument. :crackup:

My dog might treat me well.. but he might rip another person to shreds. So how can you then say he is "quality". A woman might treat YOU well and treat another man like dirt. So what makes her quality?

AGAIN: A woman who treats you well does so because she realizes she has found the best man she can get.

There is no such thing as a quality woman.
If there's no such thing as a quality woman then what is your purpose here?

To pretend you aren't pedestalizing the poosey of the same women you claim AREN'T quality and never will or could be?

Dude you are nothing more than a LULZY troll. Those who agree with you are dry snitching on themselves that they are failures with women and don't belong talking about how to WIN with them.

You are suited for MGTOW and slvthate forums. Period.

What's the matter "Poon King"? Still SCARED to show and prove? Where you at punk? You in the NYC area? Let's see you in action.

I know several dudes I go out with on the regular. Let's all meet up and put the proof up.

Scared?

Revok

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
I wish they would put an IP ban on your account so you could never come here and pollute us with you crap, you are the same beta fake white knight that comes back here and you assault poon and myself all the time, you get banned and frustrated beta as you are you need to come right back creating another account and post your crap once more.

Your a joke, we are laughing at you so hard, the things you post make no sense at all, and yet since your life is a complete bore you need to divert yourself you create fake accounts after fake accounts to relieve some pressure you come back here and think you will win and you lose again because you are put right back at your place, the bottom pit of the betas. You are a follower, like most men, hanging on hope that some day a women will come knocking at your parents house, and she will tell you what a great man you are and get married.

You don't realize with your fear of rejection, your fear of every man you don't train you don't go see women, you are afraid, and your only source of enjoyment is coming on forums to post your idiotic point of view.

:flowers: :flowers: here are so flower now please leave and never come back......
Who's whining about how he was mistreated like a little girl but you yannik? You cry in almost every thread and pretend you dont care? Are you that unaware of yourself? Youre a grown man acting like a scorned female on a talk show.

The problem is you are worried about how random strangers on the net think of you while at the same time whining like a 12 year old who just got burned by his first crush.

Poon is laughable at best. Are you poon king? You seem to always be online when he is or tripping over yourself to praise him like hes your man.

Poon i believe is on the east coast. Lets see him in action. Id be willing to meet up with poon to see him put up or shut up. Is he afraid? Id run circles around that fool. NY heads dont play.

You are your own worst enemy.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to win an argument with a woman is like trying to put out fire with gasoline.

Your fighting with her is pointless, because women do not argue to win arguments, they argue because something else is bothering them. Keep this in mind, when a woman starts a fight with you typically it is NOT about what she is complaining about. It's not the action she is upset about, it's about how the action MADE HER FEEL.

She's not upset that you left the toilet seat up.... she is upset because your failure to put the seat down is an indication that you do not care about her enough to be considerate.

So DON'T argue with women... try and figure out what is driving her emotions and address that. Argument and debate is a LOGICAL process, when she is angry enough to fight with you, she is NOT in a logical frame of mind.... she will argue with you with emotion.... WHICH YOU CAN NOT WIN because you can not logically address emotion.

Rather than argue with her this is what you do.... you kid around with her. Try to make her laugh... don't make fun of her anger, just joke around example:

Her: You left the toilet seat up again!!!

You: I agree... I would hate to see that fine @ss of yours getting stuck in the john.

Her: THIS IS THE 10th time you've done this!

You: Let me see your @ss... you might be right... Hmmm yep you definitely have a fine @ss... (start getting affectionate).

You see she is upset because she thinks you don't care about her... just start joking about what she is complaining about and show her that YOU DO care. Play around with her until she is willing to tell you what is REALLY bothering her.

Do not except the statement "I'm fine." She's not really fine, keep digging... once she FINALLY tells you what is bothering her... IF YOU ARE WRONG. Tell her you are sorry, ONCE, and make sure you apologize for how you made her feel. If you are not at fault.... stick to your guns. Do not apologize if you are right, because she is likely just testing your strength.

Reaction score
if you met her, and if she showed you the interest she shows me, you'd crap your pants, dude

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can either walk away or change the subject and kid around... either way it's the same, you are not arguing with her. Once she comes back to you, THEN you can have a rational discussion about what is really bothering her.

Like I said, I don't have any problem apologizing if I am wrong, but I will not grovel for forgiveness. If she's not willing to accept an apology, then I just move on, life is too short and there are too many women to put up with some miserable shrew who thinks the way to behave is to go to war rather than claimly working through problems.

I will say that most of women I have dumped over the last 10 years has been because of their confrontational attitude.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:

No, he doesn't. He just wants to mentally mastutbate to the MGTOW theories he watched on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.