Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arguing and attempting to persuade women = EPIC FAIL

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A private message I got a while back:

persuading and arguing help

Hey,

I've been wondering because I am often in arguements with women. But what i never seem to understand is what is the easiest way to argue. The only reason i am is because i actively put in these situations to learn the best way.

However I still don't seem to know the best method. I was wondering if you can give me some advice and guidance since you seem a bit wiser than me.

An example is: a girl is in same social circle as mine. She starts chatting to my mate. he backstabs me and asks her out. she says no because shes with me. however i had told her to stop speaking to him. i withdrew my contact from her. her interest level is high. but even im lost on this. the arguements over for this. but what should be the best method?

also for example at telling someone you dont like something about them? e.g *****iness?

I follow actions and not words. However communicating to women ideas and arguing. I just have lost it. Its costing me badly, i've been with 4 plates in the last 3 months and i keep getting it wrong. Please help.

Thanks

So, what is the best way to argue with and persuade women?

It is very simple: don’t even waste your time trying!

If you feel the need to verbally argue with or persuade a woman, you’re either losing control of the relationship or never were in control. And logic means nothing to a woman: only feelings matter.

Arguing or persuading shows that you give a damn, and as we know, whoever cares least controls the relationship.

Would a guy who had 10 chicks on the go at once put up with b/s from one of them, or would he cut his losses and move on?

Exactly! And that is the mindset you must be willing to cultivate, willingness to walk away if it is in your best long-term interests.

Two key points:

1) If a woman is attracted to you, you can do (almost) anything and she will rationalise it to put you in a good light.

2) If a woman is NOT attracted to you, nothing you do, or no matter how good your argue about something, she will rationalise it to put you in a bad light.

So instead of wasting your time learning some BS Dr Phil rules for how to argue with women, forget it and focus on being the best and most attractive man you can be.

Examples:

If a girl talks to a friend of yours and hooks up with him, don’t waste your time arguing or trying to convince her to stay. Move on, and if she comes crawling back, bang her then leave her again.

If a girl starts getting fat or is a b!tch, don’t waste time trying to convince her to change. Show you have other options, and if she doesn’t get the hint, dump her and move on.

Actions not words are all that matter. And attraction will override all logic in a woman’s mind. Be that attractive man!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. You should re-post in the main section because the Tips section is dead.

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post. only 1 q though..

you mentioned a great point to "Show you have other options, and if she doesn’t get the hint, dump her and move on."

how do you feel is the best approach to show the girl you have other options? for some reason i think saying "i have girl a and girl b on my jock" or something straightup like that would not be the best way.

element0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, my buddy argued with his girlfriend for two hours last week because she wouldn't "hang out with him" and wanted to hang out with one of her girlfriends instead. It was a sad site to see because the guy used to have balls, but this girl has his acting like a d!ckless punk with regularity.

Of course, he is the type that is always trying to "win" arguments with everyone; man, woman, or child. So I think that has something to do with it.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoodButNotGreat said:
great post. only 1 q though..

you mentioned a great point to "Show you have other options, and if she doesn’t get the hint, dump her and move on."

how do you feel is the best approach to show the girl you have other options? for some reason i think saying "i have girl a and girl b on my jock" or something straightup like that would not be the best way.
Actions always over words.

Never verbalise this sort of stuff since she will think you are lying

If you're out with her, talk to other girls. If she goes and talks to other guys, you do the same with girls.

Facebook can be a dangerous tool, but you can use it to good effect sometimes..

Example:

I was seeing a girl (the one I'm with at the moment) and interest was uncertain. She knew I went out on Tuesday nights...one Tuesday night, I did a one word status update "talent" from my phone and she started blowing up my phone with messages to see what was happening...hehe.

Don't talk about this sort of sh!t, make her wonder.!

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Actions always over words.

Never verbalise this sort of stuff since she will think you are lying

If you're out with her, talk to other girls. If she goes and talks to other guys, you do the same with girls.

Facebook can be a dangerous tool, but you can use it to good effect sometimes..

Example:

I was seeing a girl (the one I'm with at the moment) and interest was uncertain. She knew I went out on Tuesday nights...one Tuesday night, I did a one word status update "talent" from my phone and she started blowing up my phone with messages to see what was happening...hehe.

Don't talk about this sort of sh!t, make her wonder.!
lmao dude i just read this now. totally understand what you mean now, and that lil story you told was awesome..talent...hahaha thats great man props!!

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with OP that arguing with a women is more or less pointless

If you find yourself arguing you are probably doing it wrong. Not saying that if you argue with your girlfriend she will lose all interest in you, I used to argue with my ex all the time and she would have married me in a heartbeat.

I'm just saying that you can do so much better with a different approach and mindset.