Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arguably one of the most important tips Allen Thompson has ever given.

Mr Smooth Jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure it was Allen Thompson (Did I spell his last name right?) who said it. However, if memory serves me right, somebody mentioned something about the smile not to long ago at the Don Juan center. How people underrate the importance of a smile. After today, I realized how true this is.
At first I thought a smile = in a good mood. Boy was I wrong...

This chick I didn't even know about was insanely attracted to me, a friend of mine told me. He said I gave off a good impression on her. And I asked him how. He said he didn't know, but she constantly kept talking about my smile. And how I had a good attitude and was friendly and outgoing and being confident, talking to everyone around me.

I only remember talking to a few people, everything else she said I have no clue what she's talking about. However, I do remember the smile. I smiled at her, at everyone.
I'm assuming this smile gave her that good impression.
So now..I believe a smile = charm, confidence, friendly, and a good attitude.

I really did underestimate the power of the smile. To think, you can demonstrate so many positive characterisitcs simply by smiling. What do you all think?

H

HCI

My smile always comes across as being fake (and it always is :p) -- and people pick up on that.

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, i think you're realizing a basic truth. it was an article on this site that mentioned the importance of the smile...it was something like "the magic wand," although i'm not sure.

the point is...women notice the smile cuz it conveys that you are happy and having a good time and feel good about yourself and that she should like you cuz of that, etc, etc.

roll with it...it has obviously worked for you, with your knowledge or not...

devil

BiggyDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly! guys if you want the best advice on getting women just read the articles written by Allen. He KNOWS what he is talking about and he has helped me in more ways than anyone else by far. This forum is fun and helpful sometimes, but if you want stuff that really works use what Allen has written. The Magic Wand is one of the best articles on this site in my opinion, I use it all the time and it works better than anything else, period.

Mr Smooth Jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I believe your right, it is a basic truth. But I underestimate it so much, I guess I just didn't notice.

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a natural thespian and having studied body language tirelessly, let me tell you how to fake a smile....

What people don't realize about smiles is that they are not conveyed by the mouth, but by the eyes. Yes, the eyes!

Look in the mirror and smile without budging your eyes. Now gradually squint until you reach the point that you believe looks the most genuine. Now you know how to fake a smile!

Don't forget that opening your mouth a little makes it more genuine.

Never exaggerate either...

The reason smiles are so attractive is this: People's natural tendencies put them on the lookout for danger. Smiling demonstrates that one is submissive and vulnerable, so people do not see this person as a threat. When someone is around others who they are not threatened by, they feel more at ease. Someone will smile more when they are at ease. This is why smiles (happiness) often tend to be contagious, in conjunction with isopraxism.

Rx

------------------
"You can't change the past; work with what you've got and make the best of it."

BiggyDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good info, I have also noticed that about the eyes.

Thanks red

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I've been told by several girlt that I have a really nice smile, but I don't see it helping me meet anymore women or in getting more women.

I thought that maybe I had a fake looking smile or something, but people think that it's real so it's not that... hmmm... I wonder why smiling doesn't work that much for me...

BiggyDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not necessarly the smile itself that works. Its also how often you use it and how you do it. For instance, the best time to smile is when the girl is looking at you and you are looking at her, but she is not smiling. Not after she has already smiled at you. You must have the confidence to smile at someone that has a cold look on their face. Chances are the smile will brighten them up and they will smile back. The effect of your smile is much greater here. You see its how you smile that works wonders. If it was the other way around and she smiled first it would have a lesser effect on her. Basically you just have to be charming when you are using your smile. Give positive expressions to the person without expecting something in return. Also, maybe it has had the effect you want on women you just haven't done anything to find out.

G

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But on the whole,as Joseph Addison says:
"What sunshine is to flowers,smiles are to humanity."

G

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I foundout that a lady(blond/blu/babe) liked my smile, so I took a chance and asked her out, and to my pleasant surprise she said yes! After we went out, I never called her back because of something she said which I had a major disagreement with. Years later, I ran into her at a 4th of July party in SanDiego, and she was giving hints that she was still interested, but by then I had moved to Colorado, so I didn't take her up on it. I now live in L.A. but there are plenty of pretty ladies out there just waiting to experience my smile! ;^)
~Andy

Mr Smooth Jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
While trying to work on some chick this afternoon. I happen to come across another player. Another player, who to my shock, was getting just as much attention as I do. We were doing just about the same thing, except, rather than put on the smile when he thinks it will matter the most. He just kept the dam* thing on. When he stopped talking, he smiled. When he looked around at everyone he smiled. He told me it's easier just to constantly smile, than conciously think about it and the right time to do so. So just smile all the time.

I also heard of another tip from the player in France. Which was to bleach your teeth. Hm....bleach? I don't know about that, what do you all think?

BiggyDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have bleached my teeth several times because my dad is a dentist and I get it free
It does make your smile look better when you have whiter teeth, but the key is not to get them too white.

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!! Too funny how old posts from my partner-in-crime Smooth keeps on popping up. You want to do yourself a huge favor? Go dig up his online seduction thats saturated with the essiantial patterns.

-Cecil

hot sauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW i have genetically yellow teeth. Dont matter dude. A smile is a smile. An emotion is an emotion....

Cecil

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God your green!!!

Whats going to be accomplished by smiling to yourself? Are you going to prove to yourself that you are an outgoing outstanding individual to be around and to be worshiped.

It's sincere that you want their attention, it's sincere that you want their phone #, who are you being sincere to by smiling to yourself?

All you are doing is becoming more of an introvert.

"The greatest risk is not taking a risk at all."
-Cecil

hot sauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you get it dude?
Youre smiling at yourself when youre with them. Youre having fun in spite. They dont fullfill you. Youre alredy fullfilled. you dont need them. They need your smile...
Yup they need you... (sigh)..what am i doing here...