Argh

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so this was stupid. Just met this chick she was pretty good had everything goin so i said what the heck and asked her out she said yah and everything was cool until i found out a little bit more about her. Her dad doesn't let her "date" even tho her little sister is dating. They don't turn on their phone ringer so nobody calls them and she goes to her moms over the weekend which is far away. Just great.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

If her parents dont know that she is dating you, then what is the problem?
And what the hell is the matter with that family? Her YOUNGER sister is dating, but SHE cant?:confused: errr..... i'm confused. Anyways...

1) How old is this girl?

2) Does she go to the same school as you?

3) Does she live close to you?

4) How old are you?

5) Does she like you alot?

And... if you are not willing to put up with all this hasstle, then get with her and move on, find yourself a less "complicated" girl. There are many of them out there up for grabs.

And maybe meeting her parents and getting on their "good side" will change their mind on her dating other guys (specificly you)... 1st introduce yourself to them as a freind of hers, then after they like you and see alot of you, break the news to them.

Just a though:rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean basically what they're saying is, "I don't care how good of a guy he is, I'm just so over protective I don't ever want you with anybody. But oh, by the way, your sister can date." If you don't want to deal with comlicity of things, then just find another girl. From my aspect, a relationship goes on a lot smoother( and she'll love you a lot more) if her parents approve and like you. GL

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerky Boi you have a great teacher helping yea! ~ªêQµïTª$~ that mexican girl thing dident work oh well...

Later.....

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You win some and you lose some...

seloco: what happened with the Mexican chick? sorry to hear things never worked out man...

Laterz...