“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ArgH!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I'm getting so pissed off. This ratty little kid at school, nice bloke and everything, but surely an effective anti-pull, just pulled the seriously hot girl who practicaly rejected me last week. I don't get that at all, he did it from a 2 year friendship with the girl too!

If this guy has game I believe in god. And his power to spite me. ****.

I am so bitter, I don't know how drunk this girl was but she better have been in a coma. I've got half a mind to smack her just for confusing me. Argh! Sorry need to vent. Why the **** do I care anyway? I'm going to break his neck if he starts screwing her, just to get the world back into balance.

I really dislike people.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
I'm getting so pissed off. This ratty little kid at school, nice bloke and everything, but surely an effective anti-pull, just pulled the seriously hot girl who practicaly rejected me last week. I don't get that at all, he did it from a 2 year friendship with the girl too!

If this guy has game I believe in god. And his power to spite me. ****.

I am so bitter, I don't know how drunk this girl was but she better have been in a coma. I've got half a mind to smack her just for confusing me. Argh! Sorry need to vent. Why the **** do I care anyway? I'm going to break his neck if he starts screwing her, just to get the world back into balance.

I really dislike people.
its called low self-esteem chicks.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Don't base your success on a comparison with another person. Maybe he has some redeeming quality, maybe she was desperate, maybe she just needed a good lay or something.

From my perspective, the more you let it bother you, the bigger issue it becomes.

As they say in poker, you have to know when to hold them and when to fold them, and you should save your time and fold them with this chick.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
^^^^ damn straight. Eugh, what a waste of some curves...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top