Argh! Missed out on HB10 because I was with a girl

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed out what I can, with ease, say was the hottest girl I've seen in recent memory. What's worse, I could've number-closed her!

This has burned me a few times. Going to a public place (like a social, in this case) with a chick I'm smoothing over and bam! There's a hotter prospect available!

What a pain... ever had this happen to you? I'm constantly climbing the ladder, and man, nothing pisses me off than a wasted opportunity. Anyone else have same experience? Maybe there was a tactful way to get the number...

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know... I thing guys on this board terribly overrated girls on the "HB" scale, and here I am making the same mistake. Heh, oh well.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While we are on the topic... STOP POSTING STUPID SH1T LIKE HB4, HB3, HB5. HB6. What the hell, how is "a three" suddenly "the hot babe"?

Use HB when the girl is 8-9, not when she looks like an obese burn victim.

And yes, HB10's do exist. Stop worrying about putting women on the piedestal. It is stupid. I used to be the same way..."NOOOO way she is a 10, there are no 10's!" Well buddy, then 9 is your piedistal now.. Start using all the numbers, and go ahead and say that girl was an HB10..

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeings as its all relative, a HB10 is entirely possible :cool:

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let's put it this way. I see hot girls on an every day basis. This girl fulfilled my every standard of hotness... clothing, rack, body, voice, moves... a lesser me would be reduced to a quivering lump of crap before her.

Now I'm just pissed because I didn't get the number when the opportunity presented itself. And yes, the 'HB' is utterly useless.