"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

argh im such an afc

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
man, i feel like such a loser. Well, here's my story. theres this chick, who i would give a solid 8 on, is in my band class (and this one time, at band camp...) We're usually flirting with each other and grabbing each other's arses, but then today, she came up to me and said, "hey have you watched finding nemo?" i didn't so i said so, then she said "well, my parents are gonna be gone and we got a new t.v. wanna come over later and watch it with me?" i just stood there and said something stupid. dammit. maybe im just overanalyzing, but damn, i wish i hadn't frozen up.

This post had no real purpose, i just felt like sharing . :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Dude! What the heck? Why didn't you just say yes, and go watch the freakin' movie?? What could be so hard about that?

By the way, Nemo is a good movie. :D Even for a kiddy one...
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
im curious to know why u thought to respond anything other than "sure" or "yes" or "lets go find a empty classroom right now"

there have been many guys, espically at the HS forum, that make these silly mistakes when a girl actually comes on to them and i am interested to know why they make these mistakes
 

freshintake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vancouver, BC
The reason you froze up is probably because you got nervous or are just inexperienced. Im guessing you havent had many or any girls take the initiative and aproach you like that. Anyway, once you feel more comfortable in that kind of situation you should be fine.
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Get out of Band. Band is Gay. Don't be Gay. Don't be in Band.
And stop Making American-Pie Band jokes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
Originally posted by whoa
man, i feel like such a loser. Well, here's my story. theres this chick, who i would give a solid 8 on, is in my band class (and this one time, at band camp...) We're usually flirting with each other and grabbing each other's arses, but then today, she came up to me and said, "hey have you watched finding nemo?" i didn't so i said so, then she said "well, my parents are gonna be gone and we got a new t.v. wanna come over later and watch it with me?" i just stood there and said something stupid. dammit. maybe im just overanalyzing, but damn, i wish i hadn't frozen up.

This post had no real purpose, i just felt like sharing . :)
you're gay.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Re: Re: argh im such an afc

Originally posted by dip
you're gay.
istead of listening to everyone railing on you why dont you try and make up for lost time by fixing your mistake

chances are she still feels the same way
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Good job man!

Whoa, you are already a Don Juan without even knowing it! You did exactly the right thing.

If you want this girl, here's what you do. The next time she grabs your ass or touches you in a flirty way, act like it makes you really uncomfortable. Do this so much that she thinks you're gay. This will be a huge turn on for her, and soon enough she won't be able to resist your charms at all. When you start messing around with her though, tell her it's making you really uncomfortable and you just want to be friends. This is the clincher, because then you can steer her into a friend's with benefits relationship in a few months by 1) ignoring her for half a year and then 2) talking to her randomly and suggesting sex.

You're gold man!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
I duno porky, It would be different for a female in high school. I find it that a lot of these mind games dont work on young chicks. I would just try to recover without looking like your desperate somehow and finish what she started.
 

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. i redeemed myself cause i set up a date with her tomorrow. peace. :)
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Wow. I feel bad for everybody who actually thought I was giving him serious advice.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
my ex wanted to watch finding nemo with me then hve sex after,go watch it,nemo brings good things
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
okay here's what you do...

First you look for a thread called "The most obvious come-on that was missed" (sp?) and then you copy and paste the first post write in there...
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Maybe you were afraid of success?
I know, it's a paradox... it doesn't seem logical. But a lot of people subconsciously fear success. "I don't deserve this. What will I do next? People will raise their expectations. Can I keep this up?"

You ARE worth it! She digs you! Yes, you! I'm serious! :)
Stop giving a fukk, because no one else really gives a damn. In other words, your actions don't REALLY matter to many people, so just go with the flow.
So now what you do is fill up the hot-tub, put on some Barry White, and go at it.

Carpe diem.
Seize the day, my friend.
 
Top