“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Areas to Game and date Around South Of France - The Complete Guide - Nice, Antibes, Monaco and Cannes

Isildur1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
298
Reaction score
187
Age
33
With my parents having owned an apartment in Nice (south of France) since I was young I had the privilege of going there every Summer since I was about 6 (im 32 now) - I’ve drawn up a list of areas to daygame there for people to follow - most of the cities like Cannes and Antibes are pretty easy to navigate without the need for much explanation - as soon as you get off the bus or train the foot flow and the dating spots are pretty much there- if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask :

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top