Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are young Men really choosing games over relationships ?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If sex was easy, men would literally just eat sleep and have sex all day. There would be no reason for us to bother working.
Actually I don't think most men can do more than 2 women per day. Maybe some days, but not every day.

You know how you feel after you have sex and sometimes wonder "was it worth all the time and effort?". You'd feel like that most of the time.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they’re giving up when they’re young, they’re REALLY going to give up when they’re older because dating is much harder as you get older!

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I don't think most men can do more than 2 women per day. Maybe some days, but not every day.

You know how you feel after you have sex and sometimes wonder "was it worth all the time and effort?". You'd feel like that most of the time.
Yeah we all feel that for an hour, it's like post nut clarity. When I lived with my girlfriend for two weeks all we did was eat and have sex.

How do you know that?
We do most things because we want sex, if guys didn't get sex at all how many of us would still want to date women?

Most of our media is geared towards Sex, we even say "Sex sells".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same moment my libido dropped below a certain threshold, I realized women as a full package were a terrible bet.

I will be 100% honest here as usual, the only reason why I chase women is the same one that pushes me to speed driving, going for new max lifts at the gym or going for mma medals.

Its just about myself, I like to win and the pleasure that comes after it, I chase genuine bragging rights toward myself and others.

I try to get one night stands with women from bars or quickies with girls I know but I dont look for relationships or anything stable exactly because that would defeat the purpose.

I kid you not sometime I had foreplays with women in public places while my d1ck was completely soft due to the alchool just to prove myself I could get what other guys could not.

After many years dealing with women I realized I no longer have any mental health to sacrifice to deal with them long term.

I ride my motorbike full speed on empty street and I feel alive, I deal with a woman above 25 for more than 8 hours and I feel drained.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

When I was married, I usually fvcked my wife 4 - 5 times a day. Now, only fvcking the gf 2 times a day. Sad.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was married, I usually fvcked my wife 4 - 5 times a day. Now, only fvcking the gf 2 times a day. Sad.
I genuinely don't know how you can be bothered. Sounds like hard work to me.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very high sex drive. Though, it seems to have done down a little as I enter my late 30s.
I'm 48 and don't have a sex drive at all. Can't tell you the last time I got a boner that was unprovoked.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 48 and don't have a sex drive at all. Can't tell you the last time I got a boner that was unprovoked.
I envy you mate, sexuality is a curse were afflicted with at puberty. Only a decade of free life, and then you get pricked like a voodoo doll.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that way about other people in general. Male or female. That's Asperger's for you.
I normally fap one out once a day, but it's no more pleasurable than getting my housework done
if I'm honest. Just another chore on my daily list of things I have to do. I look at pics/videos of girls
then when it's all over I wonder why I bothered but simultaneously feel grateful that I don't have to
deal with a female in order to just blow my wad. This way it's on MY terms and when it suits me without
any of the push/pull nonsense of seduction that I truly don't understand. If you gave me all day to think
about it I'd have no chance of writing a paragraph about what turns women on. I literally don't have a clue.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're not nude then not a chance I'd find that arousing enough. I see clothed
girls all the time in normal day to day life and they're not on my sexual radar at all.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with this 100%.

I'm glad I did enough self-improvement to have success dating because I remember not feeling the best when I had no success. Once you reach certain point though you really do need to focus on what you actually find enjoyable and not on the never-ending rat race regarding dating.
A decade ago when i was 18, i thought on OLD i could find women who didnt enjoy clubs either and just wanted to meet a guy. I assumed that based on my experience in primary school especially, there would be girls on OLD who were attracted to me. I thought, theres gotta be at least one girl in the country on OLD who is my type and likes me back, that's all i need.

A decade later nationally and internationally my result is nothing. For all the effort, time and money ive spent over 10 years i only got memories of brutal rejection, being ignored, treated like a court jester, and at best hooking up with a few women i didnt even want or who even disgusted me.

I practice unattachment, but underneath i cant deny i seethe with rage and resentment.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A decade ago when i was 18, i thought on OLD i could find women who didnt enjoy clubs either and just wanted to meet a guy. I assumed that based on my experience in primary school especially, there would be girls on OLD who were attracted to me. I thought, theres gotta be at least one girl in the country on OLD who is my type and likes me back, that's all i need.

A decade later nationally and internationally my result is nothing. For all the effort, time and money ive spent over 10 years i only got memories of brutal rejection, being ignored, treated like a court jester, and at best hooking up with a few women i didnt even want or who even disgusted me.

I practice unattachment, but underneath i cant deny i seethe with rage and resentment.
If you have the Nordic look, consider moving to Latin America. You could try Tinder with a fake location app to "sample" the women in different countries to see which one gets you the best results. Plenty of Conservative women there who take religion very seriously.

We live in a globalised world so it's easier now then ever before to have a location independent buisness. The west is a lost cause at this point if you want a traditional woman without a social circle.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the Nordic look, consider moving to Latin America. You could try Tinder with a fake location app to "sample" the women in different countries to see which one gets you the best results. Plenty of Conservative women there who take religion very seriously.

We live in a globalised world so it's easier now then ever before to have a location independent buisness. The west is a lost cause at this point if you want a traditional woman without a social circle.
If there were any such women there, they wouldnt be on OLD. That's the primary problem. Plus im not an abrahamic faithful myself. I also think humans are the same humans as everywhere else, there is no magical country you can go to.. and LatAm is part of the west anyway. But i dont have enough travel experience to conclude for sure one way or the other about women in different countries.

At this point my hope is just to meet some women i can fvck at the new campus im moving to... haha

I do agree that location spoofing is a good idea to find where your results are the least bad, if youre deciding where to travel.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're not nude then not a chance I'd find that arousing enough. I see clothed
girls all the time in normal day to day life and they're not on my sexual radar at all.
So you would not find a clothed lady wearing a yoga pants and a big butt arousing? Or even a schoolgirl dressed in uniform?