“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Are you with it?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
My boy asked me yesterday, cause I was going for this girl today that I'd met a while back and i thought it had gone cold. I let him plan this one out, and like the true champion that he is, It worked to the letter and he even got the time frame right so I could meet up with him exactly before he was getting out of class and we could get a couple of brews at the Hard Rock Casino. That's my boy and all he had to say to me while I was thinking his steps through hitting me on the shoulder was "hey...hey! are you with it, huh!

Faith is a beautiful thing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I don't understand the above paragraph.

Basically you and your buddy hit up some brew and he coined the phrase "Hey are you with it? huh"
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by FoxHound20
I don't understand the above paragraph.

Basically you and your buddy hit up some brew and he coined the phrase "Hey are you with it? huh"
hahaha, yeah what the hell are you talking about!?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top