"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

are you the type of guy that tells her not to wear shorts or other stuff like that

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
i was just wondering if telling a gilr that u don't like it when she wears shorts or u don't want her to wear them is agains the dj principles
i also know that some women are in some way attracted to dominant men so i just want to know what youthink about that and what kind of guy are you in that aspect.

I also would like to remind you that my gf goes to hs so am i.
this is not a mature girl but i didn't feel like posting in the hs forumn thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
yeah but i know that there are some guys that they don't allow her gf to wear shorts or stuff like that this is in hs anyways my gf wanted to wear short on friday to school and i told her no and she accepted
 

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
I usually tell girls not to cut their hair too short because I like longer hair (at least shoulder length) and I haven't had any problems with it. I think if you suggest it with tact or humor she'll be responcive. But what's wrong with shorts? :p
 

regulus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Austin, TX (it sucks)
I recently began doing stuff like that just to be an @sshole. Little did I know that it would cause dramatic changes. They b1tch and moan about it but they make accomodations. This is a quick way to see a woman's true colors. These girls act like I'm worthless yet they strive so hard to have my appoval.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Telling a woman not to wear shorts is a major AFC move. It says that you are afraid that some other guy will make a move on her. More so that she will be attracted to him since your DJ skills aren't strong enough to hold her interest. Basically it shows insecurity.

She would prefer that you tell her that she looks hot in her shorts but not fly off the handle if another guy looks at her. She'll like your complement and your acceptance of her being a HB that other guys find attractive. Being with her shows that you have good taste.

Don't make her sell herself short because of your insecurities, its a turnoff.
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I tell my women to wear cloth that covers everything execpt her eyes. If she doesn't I'll beat her or just chop off her foot:eek:

Jeez...........
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
success comes in being positive

tell her that you think outfit X makes you want her ass

pick out a pair of sexy underwear for her

but dont tell her not to wear somethin b/c it looks bad
 
Top