Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you sorry for your AFC friends?

Are you sorry for your AFC friends?

• Yeah, I don't like seeing my friends getting rejected.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • It's sad to watch them getting hit, but it's his life.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Couldn't care less!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Yea, I feel sorry for the girl...

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This must be really familiar topic to us everyone.

Is it painful to you to watch when some of your 'frieds' send in text message to hottest gal in school something like:
"I finally got guts to tell that I love you. Do you feel the same way?"

I couldn't help laughing when some other friend told me about him. :rolleyes:

BTW. what's the most AFC'ish thing your friend(hopefully not you) has done?

Reaction score
Well lets see. A girl I'm currently dating seems to attract lots of my AFC friends. One of them was obsessed with her for about three months, endlessly writing her poems and declaring his love, lol. I did feel a little sorry for him

Then my other AFC friend stutteringly told her that they had chemistry and said "um...maybe it would be cool if we hung out sometime?". Not only that, but he told her how much of a player and jerk I was and how much she needed a guy who cared about her like him, hahahaha.

I used to feel sorry for AFCs but now I don't care. It's their own damn fault.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a friend that crossed the AFC hellhole a long time ago. Like you guyz won't understand AFC until you meet him. This guy spends all his available time (thats like 98% of the day) dreaming about how good it would be for him to have a girlfriend and how lucky he would be. He also just randomly finds girls on the net and talks to them nonstop and declares his undying love for them. They only can take so much before they crack up in his face and he goes deeper into AFC'dom.

Not only that, but he told her how much of a player and jerk I was and how much she needed a guy who cared about her like him
This guy did that sh*t too. He used to complain to one of my ex girlfriends why she was with me, and what a jerk I was. Obviously it didn't do nothing except make her laugh in his face.

I think that if every DJ on the board tried to pull this guy out of the AFCness that he's in, there is no way in hell they'll succeed. Like I can't describe how far off he is. Im not his friend anymore, simply cuz this guy pulls around such a desperate mood around himself, i can't be within 500 meters of him or I feel like im gonna choke and die. Like his helpless mood is so thick, you could almost see it!

I shoulda shot the guy when I had a chance. At least it'd put him out of his misery.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my friends, had a g/f for 7 months. The AFC thing about it is that, 1. he didnt have to guts to kiss her until like the 2nd month of being with her. 2. When she asked him to have sex with her, he straight up rejected by saying something like "no i respect you, i dont want to"
Well the girl eventually broke up with him and has clowned him ever since. I kinda feel bad for the guy sometimes.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darkmenace
one of my friends, had a g/f for 7 months. The AFC thing about it is that, 1. he didnt have to guts to kiss her until like the 2nd month of being with her. 2. When she asked him to have sex with her, he straight up rejected by saying something like "no i respect you, i dont want to"
Well the girl eventually broke up with him and has clowned him ever since. I kinda feel bad for the guy sometimes.

Now I've heard it all.
It's a good day to die.:D

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the worst that i can remember was when one of my older buddies from work asked this girl,

"Hey, were you offended the other day when i called you out of the blue?" =/

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
my story

the worst case i ever heard was from my sisters ex bf....
the dude goes out with her, writes her love letters for 2 months straight. he then cheats on her, breaks up with her, and when he gets dropped on his ass, writes her another letter saying that he still hugs the teddy bear she gave him at night, while he cried himself to sleep.
he ended up trying to do stuff with my sis against her will, so i had the heartbreaking task of kicking his sorry ass all over my front lawn.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
he ended up trying to do stuff with my sis against her will, so i had the heartbreaking task of kicking his sorry ass all over my front lawn.
You shoulda stabbed the fvck or somethin. If anyone messes with my sis, I'd just as soon break their neck.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a friend who is very afc. i even try to help him but he doesnt listen. its odd because he likes my girlfriend and the other chick he is in love with likes me too. but he actually payed a guy five bucks to write my girl a poem. she told me about it and we laughed and made fun of him. behind his back of course, dont want to be mean. hehe

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for them, and I've tried to help, but they never want to change, so I let it go.

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually a very good topic.

It's always sad to see one of your buddies shot down, but somewhere along the line you have to realise that you can't live other people's lives for them.

I have friends who don't do so well with women. It's frustrating for them sometimes. But you know what? None of them make the effort to stand up and do something for themselves. They know that the track they're currently on goes nowhere fast, but they don't care about it enough to change direction. And if they don't care, then why should you?

I am
The Main Event.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have told 5 people all from other schools and stuff. However only 2 of them have taked int seriously. There are 2 DJ's at my school, and One at another school. I have helped my AFC friends. We all either have GF or a girl who likes us.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Roots
You shoulda stabbed the fvck or somethin. If anyone messes with my sis, I'd just as soon break their neck.
If someone tried that with mine,I would laugh my ass off:

1-I dont really love her
2-Even though shes weak,she has the ability to kick someone`s ass even if it requires help from her girl-friends.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fun taking the hot chicks that my AFC friends like.:D

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Like,I gave my AFC friend in debt stuff I read here and at other places and brought him some basic conversational tips and some basic tips about kino,soulmates gimmicks(wich sometimes work wonders).

I even offered him to be his wingman to get that girl that lives in his house(he rents a room).

So,we got there,I tried to help him get the chick but he never actually gave it a real try and I could feel I could go for it but I didnt.Theres something about bros before hoes.