“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Are you serious about remaining single and deciding not to get married?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
If you really believe in the coming disaster, stockpile on ammo, non-perishable food items, antibiotics and gasoline. Gold won't do anything except get you killed.
If such an event really is coming, I'm as good as dead anyway. There aren't enough squirrels in North America to keep us all alive.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,077
Location
Inside her mind
Hi Solomen,
Yes I have followed your progression over the years....The supreme architect of all this shambles has a habit of laughing at ten year plans,reason being that during your journey your efforts change you.
Hey Scaramouche good to see a familiar username here, yes when I first got on this site I was a punk 24-year-old kid who thought he was hot shyt cause he could get some tail, and like Thanos said "Where did it bring you?" you realize slowly that being a true DJ is to focus on yourself, mentally, spiritually, financially, physically etc

Things have changed a lot in the last 15 years not just with how I think and what I value but also how society has gone to the abyss. As I have gotton older I realize true happiness is not in between a woman's legs but worshipping and fellowship with my creator (Jesus)

Peace
 

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Solomen,
Seems contrary to rumours not all the good Guys are dead...Strange how quite a few Don Juans,turn to religion....Almost like a Rite of Passage...There are a few Pop Phsychologists on here and at least one real one,be interesting to hear their take...The thought strikes me that many Don Juans harbour a deep sense of Guilt...I don't think that applies to the hard core of Walking Wounded on here,if the system has screwed you over,you tend to take a more callous view,you are like an Old Dog I once had,she once gently held a Rat in her mouth,it turned and savagely bit her jaw and muzzle....Ever after when out ratting with a pea rifle,when one dropped to the ground you could hear her jaws snap shut from a mile away.
 
Last edited:
Top