"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Are you making the effort?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I have all these girls who I could *potentially* hook up with,
BUT...........

I've simply never made the effort to call them up, ask them out, and get them alone. Why not? I've made excuses for myself.
"Oh, she'll be busy that night."
"Maybe she won't be busy, but she'll lie to me and make up some excuse to not see me."
"She already has a b/f (even if I don't know)."
"I'm not feeling up to the task of seeing going out with any girls this week."
"I don't need girls to have fun (true, but out of context)."
"Maybe my friend is going after her."

SCREW ALL OF THAT. It's all EXCUSES I made up for myself to prevent me from PUTTING MYSELF ON THE LINE. F*ck it all. I could be enjoying so much more success right now if only I'd give girls the time of day and take the risk. If I get rejected, so what. It's better than not knowing.

I encourage you to take the risk. Maybe there's a girl you find cute and funny that you've always liked, but you never wanted to ask her out because if she rejected you, you'd be DEVASTATED. F*ck it. Think of the rewards you could reap from simply TAKING THE RISK.

Tonight, I danced with a HB9 at a party. My brother knows I go to this site, so he was teasing me by calling me "Don Juan." In my head, I just said "You know what, f*ck you" and I GOT OFF MY ASS AND MADE THE EFFORT AND TOOK THE RISK, and I asked the HB9 to dance with me.

Did she spit in my face and exclaim, "You're ugly!!"? No. Did she lean away from me and say, "Ummm, sorry. I have a boyfriend." NO.

She extended her hand to me with a HUGE smile on her face and said, "Sure, I'd love to dance!!" We had a great conversation, and she thanked me for the dance afterwards.

My brother stood corrected. When I sat back down, he asked "How did you know her? She's pretty hot." To which I replied, "I didn't know her. Now I do." Because...I MADE THE EFFORT AND TOOK THE RISK. You've really got nothing to lose. Really.

I encourage you to call up every girl you've ever wanted to spend a night with. Even if you doubt yourself. The chances are very good that you're underestimating your potential. Make the effort and take the risk. Don't be afraid to put yourself on the line. Think of the rewards.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
bump
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Good post. Although this may not be enough as far as intermediate-advanced PU skills go, this is a good motivational point for actually taking that first step of talking to women. Good post for beginning DJs and RAFCs.



* By the way, as a side point, I think this won't make much of a difference if an individual happend to be 20 pounds overweight or was other just out-wardly very unappealing. If you have your out-ward appearance sorted out, i.e. you're in at least decent shape after trying hard at the gym, have an updated wardrobe, etc. - then you're good to go and use this post as motivation. But if you're visually just disgusting to women b/c you haven't worked on yourself, then you'll fail even if you read this post to psyche yourself up.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Good post. Although this may not be enough as far as intermediate-advanced PU skills go, this is a good motivational point for actually taking that first step of talking to women. Good post for beginning DJs and RAFCs.



* By the way, as a side point, I think this won't make much of a difference if an individual happend to be 20 pounds overweight or was other just out-wardly very unappealing. If you have your out-ward appearance sorted out, i.e. you're in at least decent shape after trying hard at the gym, have an updated wardrobe, etc. - then you're good to go and use this post as motivation. But if you're visually just disgusting to women b/c you haven't worked on yourself, then you'll fail even if you read this post to psyche yourself up.
That can be said for most anything involving seduction. If you don't take care of yourself physically, then you'll have a more difficult time attracting women.

This post is directed at guys who are confident in their abilities with women already, but have gotten too satisfied with their results; the guys who have stagnated-- through no real fault of their own aside from lack of motivation-- and who know that they can progress and get even MORE women.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Duke



"Oh, she'll be busy that night."
"Maybe she won't be busy, but she'll lie to me and make up some excuse to not see me."
"She already has a b/f (even if I don't know)."
"I'm not feeling up to the task of seeing going out with any girls this week."
"I don't need girls to have fun (true, but out of context)."
"Maybe my friend is going after her."



I dunno about that, Duke. Would an advanced DJ utter the above to himself when he has a girl's number? Probably not - if he decides not to call a girl it would more likely be for the following reasons:


"I'm too busy with that company progress evaluation that's due the day after tommorrow..."

"I feel like hanging out with my friend Rick today... fvck hanging out with girls today."


"I'm going to that Motorhead concert tonight.... women don't belong there anyway. Besides, I would be SCARED if a chick liked Motorhead! :D "



etc. etc. ...





On the other hand, most of your 'reasons' sound like rationalizations based on F-E-A-R. This isn't to knock your post - just to point out subtle differences. That's why I thought this post would be suitable for beginners, not advanced DJs.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top