"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

"Are you mad at me?"

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Okay, there's this girl (8.5). She tried to kiss me 2 weeks ago, I turned my cheek though. She gave me her number (without me asking), and she was begging me to come to this party friday night, and I ended up going cause 50 different friends and my sister begged me, I show up and this girl isn't there. I call her, ask where she is, and talk to her for a bit, and then she is like, "Is Sean there?". Sean is this mad dj dude, I'd say I have a bit of competition in him. He likes this chick too. So I tell her, "Yeah, I saw him here a while ago, why?" and she tells me, "Go find him, and tell him that I'm watching him!"
I say, "Uh, how about not?" and talk to her for a minute more, hang up.

An hour later, she calls me back, and asks me, "Are you mad at me?" I start to say no, but my phone cuts out. I call her back, and tell her, "I'm not mad, why'd you think I was?" she said, "I don't know." "Um, okay. Bye." "Bye."

I've never been asked that one before, so I didn't know what to say. What should I have done?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
If a girl asks if your mad, the best thing to do is hide your rage. Act normal, happy, content. Why should you be mad, your the one that turned her down and i think she was just trying to test you to see if you'd be jealous.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
ditch the *****. she knows whats she is doing man. shes just playing with you.

have some balls and forget about her.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Jester
ditch the *****. she knows whats she is doing man. shes just playing with you.

have some balls and forget about her.
She's playing games.

Next.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top