Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you happy with yourself?

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really think about it, are you really happy with yourself or are you pretending to be to get someones attention. No reason to lie to yourself.

I believe some of the most chased after men are ones that are really happy with themselves, not super ****y, girls see that after a while. But ones that do NOT need a girl in their life to be happy, but having a girl in their life does make it even better but is not needed. That is when girls seem to really push, they want to feel needed.

I have been hanging with a few girls in the same social circle and they literately are bringing out the claws to try to get my attention, one was making out with every girl I was dancing with one night just trying to get some attention from me, because I did not need any of them to have a good time but boy did they want me to need them.

It is not easy to get there, not every day will be happy, but you have to keep that in mind. Find something you don't like about yourself and make it better. Looks/fitness are great but not always needed. Not so great looking guys can pull girls from the buff dudes as long as they know that they are the **** and that no women can bring them down, sometimes trying less is more.

:box: :box: :box: :cheer:

-end rant!

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the law of abundance. A woman can smell the ability of a man to get many many other women.

When everything in your life is going great, people can sense that and they want a piece of that.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
"It is only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

If you can be happy naked, in a crowd full of people laughing at you, with no home, no possessions, then you can be happy with ANYTHING better.

Serenity

Reaction score
The realization that everything is derived from emotions and the function of emotional pain is to pull things apart and the function of happiness is to put things together, this blew my mind. Mastering both leads to compassion and wisdom, and is the peak of human potential. Understand and practice this, when you understand the process all else falls in the right place. I find it to generate extreme feelings of happiness and a strong desire to live out my potential to help others. A desire to explore and the confidence to do so is a result of this, thus finding a girlfriend is downprioritized. Although I consider this the main function of this drive.

Create your philosophy as you go along, and make it a point to correct yourself and your knowledge according to new observation. Pook had a refined understanding of this "as you think you shall become". Learn to live an live to learn. Don't belive this, make an effort to understand.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
Its the law of abundance. A woman can smell the ability of a man to get many many other women.
Interpersonal relationships aren't the same as economic processes. Actually a woman can tell if other women like a man because she can see him.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:

When everything in your life is going great, people can sense that and they want a piece of that.

Good one. I agree with what you said above man.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:

Ya women can sense that like a shark can sense, smell blood in the water from miles away

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be a lot happier if I didn't have an iningual hernia as of late. Other than that I'm quite happy with myself.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily for women they don't need to be comfortable and content with themselves while single

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:

I disagree, women do not have some special physic ability. But any person can tell the difference between a very happy person, and an unhappy person.

If your truly you happy, or appear to be truly happy, that will attract other people. If you walk around looking sh!tty all the time, people will avoid you.

Women are going to be attracted to happiness, not like a fagy flamboyant happiness, but a clam, masculine, assertive happiness.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Luckily for women they don't need to be comfortable and content with themselves while single
No one has to. But would you want to spend time with a woman is negative and sh!tty all the time?

I wouldn't. But I guess some guys may not care.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Oh to answer OP. Nope, I'm not happy with myself. But I force myself to keep going, and I just believe that life gets better.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
No one has to. But would you want to spend time with a woman is negative and sh!tty all the time?

I wouldn't. But I guess some guys may not care.
well I would at least have sex with her, just probably not date her, but for us guys, if we are not happy with ourselves, we don't even get a kiss!, but still it looks worse in guys if a guy is not happy or comfortable and content with himself while single than vice-versa, for a lot of guys if we were getting laid or had a girlfriend it would automatically make us feel better about ourselves, install us with confidence but unfortuneately girls expect guys to have something we are into in our lives that we make more pleasurable than sex

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
well I would at least have sex with her, just probably not date her, but for us guys, if we are not happy with ourselves, we don't even get a kiss!, but still it looks worse in guys if a guy is not happy or comfortable and content with himself while single than vice-versa, for a lot of guys if we were getting laid or had a girlfriend it would automatically make us feel better about ourselves, install us with confidence but unfortuneately girls expect guys to have something we are into in our lives that we make more pleasurable than sex
I would agree yes just have sex with her. But if she is your only plate, your going to get emotionally attached, and then the sh!t storm will start.

This is why one of the most vital pieces advice on this forum is to spin plates. Any man who is only spending time with and fvcking one women, your going to catch feels. Doesn't make you a beta, it makes you a normal human man.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I would agree yes just have sex with her. But if she is your only plate, your going to get emotionally attached, and then the sh!t storm will start.

This is why one of the most vital pieces advice on this forum is to spin plates. Any man who is only spending time with and fvcking one women, your going to catch feels. Doesn't make you a beta, it makes you a normal human man.
Women don't need to take responsibility