Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you good at making out?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I seduced another girl with a boyfriend... I realized I'm not great at making out.

I have no clue where to move my hands, as we usually sit down because I'm so freakin tall!

Any tips ideas for a better make out session? Thanks.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how tall you are but I'm 6'2" and I think sitting is the best position anyways. I prefer to sit down normal, and she sits facing me on top of me, with her legs wrapped around me. It is a bit difficult to explain but thats what I like, and she likes it too. During a make out session I normally change between three positions, that sitting position, laying down with her on top, and laying down with me on top.

You don't know where to move your hands? Easiest question ever. Everywhere. Especially if she's wearing shorts. Mmmmmm. Run your hands up and down those silky smooth legs, inner thighs. Run your hands up and down her sides, gently run your fingertips up and down her back, caress her neck, run your fingers through her hair, and then gently stroke her cheak with your hand.

Take a break from kissing her lips and kiss every inch of her body. Tease her. Lick your way up her thigh and blow on it. Raise up her shirt and kiss her bellybutton.

And remember its all about having fun. Be playful sometimes. Tickle her here and there. Tickle her here and there...with your tongue.

Tease her. Be very intense for a few seconds, with a very passionate kiss and rubbing her ass and her breasts. Then stop like something is wrong. If she asks whats wrong, maybe smirk a little and say nothing, then go right back to it. Do it over and over again until she is practically dying for you to rip her shirt off.

Let her be the teaser. If she follows your lead and starts kissing around, don't let her get back to your lips. Let her kiss your cheek, and when she tries to go back, smile and turn your head away. Maybe feign disinterest. I had my girl repeatedly telling me, "You can't resist me. You know you want me." When I did this.

You lucked out, my girlfriend just left so I could basically write about everything we did fresh from memory.

Unfortunately things took a turn for the worst (not either of our faults), I might post about it in a little bit.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to get on a spot where there is lots of space, like a bed or a big couch, or if you have a carpet or floor that is comphy go with that

never be afraid of asking her to mve somewhere else, chances are that you wont "kill the moment"

i personally like to be on the bottom(for making out):D becuase it istoo hard for me to be on top of her without me putting too much weight on her, im a muscular 175 but i dont wanna cut off her air supply...quite yet

then your arms can go around her waist to relax, her back for a lil, in her hair, you can also squeeze her butt;) , that is a personal FAV of mine because it always keeps it exciting and adds a laugh...if not a slap on the face:p

you should move them around to keep things exciting

move your face at different angles so your neck doesnt cramp up on you. that is worse than blue balls for a week

another thing i like to do, espically when her shirt is off, is to stroke her up and down the middle of her back. you can use 1 finger to your whole hand

it gets them turned on so much, yet they cant yell, or even moe away from you at all, so if they dont feed in to it itl should turn them on even more

after that you should go for removing the bra.

hope this satisfies

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
After I seduced another girl with a boyfriend... I realized I'm not great at making out.

I have no clue where to move my hands, as we usually sit down because I'm so freakin tall!

Any tips ideas for a better make out session? Thanks.
Man, you are in the same situation that I'm in. I have never made out before, but I think I can pull it off. Check out askmen.com, they have a lot of kissing tips.

Do you mean moving your hands while kissing?
You can play with her hair, move your hands all over her back, askmen.com talks about that too.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah making out! Its a laugh. Try and do it on a bed, or on the floor, you just want space to move. Added to all the other stuff that has been said, try getting off her/ getting her off you for a sec, so she's lying on her back, then kiss n touch her from that position. Chances are any **** she's done before will have been with some retard jumping on her and suffocating her- she doesn't need to do anything, just lie back and enjoy it- and thats refreshing. And refreshing is good kids!

Oh and by the way- beware of belt buckles. Serious. Girl takes of my trousers to give me a bj, then after gets back on top of me. Her belt buckle slammed into my tip so hard I yelped. And not ina nice way.

Brings a tear to yo eye, huh...:eek:

Girl on top is also good, gives a good position to open the bra strap. If you havent dun this before, here's a quick guide to busting that little ***** (why cany women just have velcro???? WOuld make it SO much easier, especially for when I'm pissed.) Actually sod it, I cant be bothered, ask if u desperately want to kno...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloud, I'll handle it...Reach behind her and find the clasp to her bra and push the two ends towards each other.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as where the hands go; most guys have been talking about when you're sitting down. And they told you straight: everywhere. However, you might be asking when you are kissing a girl and you're standing up. The most natural place first off is to put them on her hips.

So what do you guys think about special little tricks when you're kissing? Anybody have some good ones? I can start this one off a bit; I used to date a girl who loved it when you either (a) sucked on her lower lip for a few seconds (b) licked her lips (c) nibbled on her ear or (d) kissed her neck along the jugular (sp?). Last week I kissed a girl who scraped her teech along the inside of your lip.

Any other good moves you guys know of?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We made out in her car with her in the driver's seat and me in the passenger seat. Should have gone to the back seat :)

And the time before that, in a photo booth, in which she sat on my lap. I gave the impression I'm njot that great because of the awkward position. Any ideas about next time this happens?

Learn to unclasp a bra by using one of your moms.

By the way, this thread is going great; keep 'em coming! (The thread, you sick perv) :)

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Learn to unclasp a bra by using one of your moms.
Reminds me of a very sick story about my neighbor...

but anywho, one's common sense would tell you to do it when no one's home...or gonna get home ;)

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ein schlimmes Gefühl: Ein Kribbeln in den Gliedern!

Originally posted by crazykid
Cloud, I'll handle it...Reach behind her and find the clasp to her bra and push the two ends towards each other.
Hell, my mom taught me that one when I was in, like, 4th grade. It's an impressive skill to have, I gather ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: So ein schlimmes Gefühl: Ein Kribbeln in den Gliedern!

Originally posted by Von Neuen
Hell, my mom taught me that one when I was in, like, 4th grade. It's an impressive skill to have, I gather ;)
Eh, better then reading it off AskMen.com I guess...

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are in the same situation that I'm in. I have never made out before, but I think I can pull it off. Check out askmen.com, they have a lot of kissing tips.
By "Digital Rat"

So you have 150 some posts, Never made out

DJ?!.... i think not.....

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wont Stop Mackin
By "Digital Rat"

Congratulations, you just made these boards a little bit worse. Did he ever claim to be a don juan? EVER? Not that i've seen. He didn't come on here acting all high and mighty, and pretending to be the ****, he just showed up trying to improve himself, and do better. That's what this board is about. At least from what i've seen, he's putting up an effort to do better around here.
These boards are like family. They really are. People on here are our friends, idols, mentors, and DJ trainees. We enjoy being able to kind of hang out (for lack of a better term) on this board, and improve ourselves, and we don't need comments like the one you made.

Please don't post more stuff like this around here. You might be better off putting forward some effort and improving yourself rather than trying to make other people seem insignificant. If you try, maybe you can help someone by contributing to the boards.

Enough of my ranting.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By "Digital Rat"

dawg whats up with the harsh burn??

did doing this make you feel better about yourself??

post count means nothing

you owe digital rat a digital apology

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well great......you ruined this great post by doing that.....

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea let my apologize? for what

I thought the boards were a place for opinion / help and such.

And i expressed my opinion.. sorry if he has confidence issues.
I shouldnt even get to him, he doesnt know me, its just an online forum, get over it.
Apology... ha...

And as far as other posts, i think i have helped.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea let my apologize? for what

I thought the boards were a place for opinion / help and such.

yes true but how does insulting him help or give an opinion?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wont Stop Mackin

Who says he has confidence issues? If you would take note he didn't even say anything about your response, in fact, he hasn't replied to this thread since his original reply.

You see, this board is a friendly place with friendly people. Constructive critisism is all aces and spades and everything, but unprovoked personal attacks are just ignorant and immature. Of course we're all guilty of such faults, you just seem to be oblivious to yours.

Here is my opinion, since you're such a fan of them: You don't owe digitalrat an apology, you owe this whole board an apology for posting your ignorant reply and then trying to justify it. I honestly feel stupider from reading your posts on this thread.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a public place, this is a privately owned forum in which you and all of us are GUESTS.

Its your opinion, opinion doesn't require you to tell us about it. If you've got nothing good to say, DON'T SAY IT!

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not oblivous...
I just dont think what i said was wrong, obviously you guys are much more sensetive that i thought, take a joke, and even if it wasnt even if i was serious and some hardcore fag who joked everyone it shouldnt bother you.

And if i need to give an "online apology" to me that seems as tho he has some issues maybe not self confidence, but if that will really make him feel better than...

Im sorry, i didnt mean to be harsh. Things come out wrong sometimes and maybe i wasnt in the best of moods.