Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you getting laid every week?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we as humans can get laid as much as we want.. sure you might have to lower your standards a bit but you will learn a lot if you just go out meet women who put out get laid, that sort of thing

most guys are stuck in a limbo - can't get/don't want the slut but taking too long with a "typical" girl

when you know how to find the girls who want to ****, you can literally **** every day with a new girl.. especially if you look good got yourself together or are willing to forgive a chubby ass.

just saying -ive had it both ways, drought and ***** flood (even if its 7/10 and up - and I am STRICT) - I think latter is more fun but more demanding..

if you aren't in LTR I think there is no reason not to. If you don't look that great then just be presentable, get BIG (lifting or size wise even if a little chubby) - and be FUN

if you can be FUN - meaning be cool with girls relaxing and acting like women...

then you get laid a lot

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
I think we as humans can get laid as much as we want.. sure you might have to lower your standards a bit but you will learn a lot if you just go out meet women who put out get laid, that sort of thing
I would rather get quality pvssy every now and then than bang some trashy slut every day.

Sex with a woman that you are genuinely attracted to is SO much better than random fvcking.

You are what you eat...

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
I would rather get quality pvssy every now and then than bang some trashy slut every day.

Sex with a woman that you are genuinely attracted to is SO much better than random fvcking.

You are what you eat...
I agree... then again 49au, a woman's beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Amazing might say he fvcks women 7+ because in fact they might be that much to him. I'm not saying that his ladies are below 7's because:

1) That would be biased
2) That would be rude

The dude can do whatever he wants. For all we know, he could be the biggest DJ in town and actually be hooking up with HB9+'s

Who the **** knows? But personally.. I'd rather sleep with women I am attracted to and not settle.

Fotis

Reaction score
i think being in a LTR or playing the field as a Don Juan both have its ups and downs

im speaking through experience..i used to smash on 8ish and up girls every weekend, and each one was different.

but i do miss chilling with a girl i can call my lady and have some interesting convo with.

but being attractive overall isnt it a bad thing!
being fun, lifting some weights and getting some social skills is just plain good for for you!

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your points guys, I often stated the same.. but I think we are confusing looks and being responsible enough to say "look she isnt the hottest girls, but i like her face and tits... and I want someone to suck my ****, why not her?"

I think the whole idea of "one special one" is the emotional over investment in the partner, and that will in time push the partner away - its what chicks do..

where the mature way to go about it is - "she is who she is, she might **** me today, **** another guy tomorrow, I am cool with that since I am not tryign to have a relationship but just getting laid"

IF and ONLY IF you want a relationship then you need to be more selective.

my criteria for one night stand

cute face
either great tits or ass
not going to stab me, cry all night, be a pain in the ass, or too demanding or manipulative

for LTR it is different... hell for any girl i want to see twice its different

remember some girls want to have sex - because thats what they think it is "when a guy likes you"

if you dont **** those women, sometimes they get mad...

one questions - 49 and negz, when was the last time you had (vaginal) sex with a girl?

Also I can honestly tell you when I was "not going to settle" I would get laid twice a year.

So getting laid 8 times in 4 years...vs getting laid 50 times in one year?

when you are 70 which one would you pick? and this is BEFORE you "met your wife"

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing,

I thought from in your OP that you were referring to unattractive girls. If you find a girl's face reasonably attractive and she has a nice body, I don't see how that's necessarily lowering yourself if you just want a simple lay.

Last time I got laid? I just got out of an LTR... but I have turned down easy sex twice now since that breakup (about 5-6 weeks, I think).

What's interesting is that both of the situations I wasn't very turned on by the girls, even though they were ~7-7.5. Yet I was just talking to one of my old plates online today, definitely still a sexual vibe there, and I got a hard on just from her mentioning some dirty stuff we did last year.

Kind of illustrates my point. She turns me on mentally, without even being in the room, more than two girls in the last couple of weeks who were physically all over me. I value that 100x more than easy pvssy. It's so much more fulfilling and it makes the idea of my next conquest more exciting.

And you are going to get laid a lot more than 8x in 4 years, if you get out and meet women. Hell, I got plenty of action just off POF last year.

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
I see your points guys, I often stated the same.. but I think we are confusing looks and being responsible enough to say "look she isnt the hottest girls, but i like her face and tits... and I want someone to suck my ****, why not her?"
You have your views. I have mine. Face and tits aren't enough for me (at times). I like a good girl that values her life, her ambitions, etc. At the end of the night, it'd be nice to sleep with a girl like that... but these girls are rare. We can all "settle" with a girl every week if we wanted to.

Amazing said:
I think the whole idea of "one special one" is the emotional over investment in the partner, and that will in time push the partner away - its what chicks do..

where the mature way to go about it is - "she is who she is, she might **** me today, **** another guy tomorrow, I am cool with that since I am not tryign to have a relationship but just getting laid"
I disagree. The idea isn't "one special one" but "a special one." Once again, these are rare to come across... but they're out there. I'm sure you come across them too... just not as much as the girls you "settle" for.

But of course, we can all do whatever we want to do. There is nothing wrong with it because we shouldn't give a flying fvck what anyone else thinks. Pretty ballsy that you don't give a fvck, either, and I commend you for that.

Amazing said:
my criteria for one night stand

cute face
either great tits or ass
not going to stab me, cry all night, be a pain in the ass, or too demanding or manipulative
I hear you on that one. At times, when I really don't give a fvck... I will take this survey into consideration. Rep.

Amazing said:
one questions - 49 and negz, when was the last time you had (vaginal) sex with a girl?
Been about 2 months. Not too worried about it though. Trying to pursue a better job and getting my diet/exercise in check.

When I am looking around, I say about every 3 months I meet a quality chick. Probably not as often as others, but I can honestly say that browsing these forums helped me find happiness in my life as opposed to a girl.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
negs u have a point

think about :

women get a guy that can be improved on, hoping he changes

men get a woman at best they can, hoping she stays like that - but she doesn't

so men can't accept change (well some might) - or their own mortality?

why does weed destroy logic

and is logic just a standardized way of thinking?

Maxtro - buy AFC standard 10

by avg dude 8

by me 7

im a ****

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's good that you're doing your thing amazing

I tend to be pretty picky with chicks and thus meet a new one about every few months or so when a hot one decides she's going to cooperate

but my question is what signals do you look for when you look for easy sex? I've always been ok about gettin IOI's from girls but never really good at it. what signals say that a girl would bend over for you without hesitation?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I need to make a post for guys who are interested, because honestly I just realized it myself over the last few months, and it is insane, when you figure it out you can get laid 10x more.

basics is -think about this for a while - when you see a girl..do you think she wants to **** you? How many out of 10?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many out of 10 do I think want to sleep with me? Zero. Though that number would be slightly higher if I'm making it rain.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really tried lowering my standards, but not long ago I got drunk and 3am the girl literally said she wanted to rape me... I was really considering it but still turned her down. Felt quite bad but next day I woke up and was DAMN GLAD there was no ugly face, smelling of smoke, clinging to me. I just can't do it ;)

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neghitzbrah said:
I agree... then again 49au, a woman's beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Generally speaking, this is untrue. If you were honest with yourself, you know this as well. Sure, there will be slight variability from one guy to the next if they were to rate a woman's attractiveness, but for the most part, we all see desirable vs. undesirable physical traits pretty much the same.

Case and point, if I were to point out that Mila Kunis is, matter-of-fact, just plain hot, it would not be news to any man who knows who she is.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:

most guys are stuck in a limbo - can't get/don't want the slut but taking too long with a "typical" girl

when you know how to find the girls who want to ****, you can literally **** every day with a new girl.. especially if you look good got yourself together or are willing to forgive a chubby ass.

just saying -ive had it both ways, drought and ***** flood (even if its 7/10 and up - and I am STRICT) - I think latter is more fun but more demanding..

if you aren't in LTR I think there is no reason not to. If you don't look that great then just be presentable, get BIG (lifting or size wise even if a little chubby) - and be FUN

if you can be FUN - meaning be cool with girls relaxing and acting like women...

then you get laid a lot
I think your point is a good one. As humans we could be getting laid much more than the average single guy is. I just think people don't put enough effort into it as in talking/flirting with girls and escalating. Simple as that really.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We do still have standards regardless of what the female population may think. We tend to have better things to do than put effort into something as flaky as a female.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:

then you get laid a lot
Really?

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Generally speaking, this is untrue. If you were honest with yourself, you know this as well. Sure, there will be slight variability from one guy to the next if they were to rate a woman's attractiveness, but for the most part, we all see desirable vs. undesirable physical traits pretty much the same.

Case and point, if I were to point out that Mila Kunis is, matter-of-fact, just plain hot, it would not be news to any man who knows who she is.
It depends on how you looks at it. In this case, you misinterpreted my statement. When I said "a woman's beauty is in the eye of the beholder," I did not mean that we all have mutually exclusive views of beauty. I merely stated that each man has his own views of what he thinks is beautiful, or good looking, or hot, etc...

I think what I just stated, in the paragraph above, is exactly what you were said in different context. That is what I meant by "a woman's beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Oh, and for the record, Mila Kunis is ****in hot.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:

I was reading over the quote thinking "I gotta edit it so it makes more sense"

glad you brought this up because this is a big point to understand.

'if you can be FUN - meaning be cool with girls relaxing and acting like women...
"

what this means is this:

if you can be FUN - meaning ----- "be cool with girls when they are relaxed and acting like women..."

women can't really totally relaxed- they wonder what you , he she thinks. but if you are having fun they forget that bull****, and they are having a good time

if you laugh, you relieve stress... women are stressed and anxious a lot - you laugh, that **** goes away, they like you, you like them, you have sex, no more anxiety

in a way, laughing is the way to stay alive.

now a regular guy he cant do this with a chick - he is thinking in his set of logic terms and experience

but a woman she is always in her head looking for answers - she needs someone to say "LOOK THIS IS HOW LIFE IS - this is how this is, this is how that is.. " but not in foreceful way, in a fun witty way, or in a dad's "you better listen up kiddo" kind of way

why do witty people get laid?

because they can call women out on their BS and tell them "why don't we leave the thinking to me" while being "cool" - funny about it. Women make illogical statements all the time, be smart and witty about it and I promise you will get laid

example:

a girl writes: everything that you eat has a direct health impact on how you feel

now that can be BS or not, i am not a scientist, but I can tell her this:

"you are totally right. well...may be that's just the chocolate talking"

see - you tell her "lol stop being so serious"

or just tease her a bit, using a popular movie line

"OK DR BRANIAC I SEE WE ARE IN SESSION!" (obviously your style has to be able to pull this off.. but this will work on every woman if she is cool with you)

there is also when she gives up control she can actually enjoy the moment with you...

thats why women love guys, we let them enjoy the "moment" - and that is when she is laying with you knowing she is safe and you can handle anything that might happen... she doesnt have to sit there questioning everything because she knows you know better.

of course for women who have experienced a lot, are more masculine its a little different - just as it is for guys who were raised by women

it is a balance, masculine vs feminine

action vs thinking

experience vs scenarios

doing vs talking

both men and women can be both... so its good to know who you are so you know which to choose

some of you guys might choose to be emotional and let the strong woman take a lead

I personally am on the fence, I like having control, so I need to step my game up so I can lead better.

so if you can be FUN - meaning ----- "be cool with girls when they are relaxed and acting like women..."

should make more sense now.

feel free to ask more questions I'll answer them here. hopefully this helps