Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you ever intrigued by the power of long eye contact?

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
The eyes don't lie, so they say. It's nothing new for me, but I think back on women I was speaking to in the initial stages back in the day and how prolonged our eye contact was. Even with women that I wasn't involved with, exact same thing.

I'm generally a very "primal" person and believe that staring into the eyes for too long is a sign of aggression, depending on how it's done. Due to the amount of time I spent meditating, I removed that belief and found myself staring without any pressure for long periods of time. Nowadays I don't even meditate and if I'm talking to someone attractive, I simply hold without any pressure.

What was fascinating to me is how often and how well women would reciprocate it. I'm talking entire conversations where neither of us broke eye contact to look around. Part of it is due to how interesting the conversation is, but many times there were just silences while we were both thinking of what to say, and even then, no break. The type of unnaturally long eye contact you would see in movies.

I started to feel an intense connection to these women and while I'm not quite sure if they felt the same, I know that most guys aren't capable of holding it for that long.

At some point I started to understand why the statistic exists that says 87% of our communication is non-verbal - I have had conversations with beautiful women where there was barely any flirting, and despite that they would always hint at me not leaving without exchanging information, purely because of the eye contact (in my opinion).

I think it indicates a complete lack of fear, deep comfort, and most importantly, pure sincerity, which tells me women don't see it very often in men. To me it has done more for my success than anything else. I was always amazed at the types of women who displayed interest based on this.

Anyone else? Interested in hearing about your experiences. I think it is heavily underutilized/underestimated.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The eyes don't lie, so they say. It's nothing new for me, but I think back on women I was speaking to in the initial stages back in the day and how prolonged our eye contact was. Even with women that I wasn't involved with, exact same thing.

I'm generally a very "primal" person and believe that staring into the eyes for too long is a sign of aggression, depending on how it's done. Due to the amount of time I spent meditating, I removed that belief and found myself staring without any pressure for long periods of time. Nowadays I don't even meditate and if I'm talking to someone attractive, I simply hold without any pressure.

What was fascinating to me is how often and how well women would reciprocate it. I'm talking entire conversations where neither of us broke eye contact to look around. Part of it is due to how interesting the conversation is, but many times there were just silences while we were both thinking of what to say, and even then, no break. The type of unnaturally long eye contact you would see in movies.

I started to feel an intense connection to these women and while I'm not quite sure if they felt the same, I know that most guys aren't capable of holding it for that long.

At some point I started to understand why the statistic exists that says 87% of our communication is non-verbal - I have had conversations with beautiful women where there was barely any flirting, and despite that they would always hint at me not leaving without exchanging information, purely because of the eye contact (in my opinion).

I think it indicates a complete lack of fear, deep comfort, and most importantly, pure sincerity, which tells me women don't see it very often in men. To me it has done more for my success than anything else. I was always amazed at the types of women who displayed interest based on this.

Anyone else? Interested in hearing about your experiences. I think it is heavily underutilized/underestimated.
Hi I touch you,
We have to be careful in NSW because,when it comes from the Male,it can come under the category of "Leering"which is a form of svexual Harrassment,can end up in Court...But should a Woman hold your casual eye contact,then smile and wag your head almost winking and move on,but follow up on any positive reaction.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I touch you,
We have to be careful in NSW because,when it comes from the Male,it can come under the category of "Leering"which is a form of svexual Harrassment,can end up in Court...But should a Woman hold your casual eye contact,then smile and wag your head almost winking and move on,but follow up on any positive reaction.
Odd take. Staring into a woman's eyes while having a conversation is sexual harassment? Lol, what. Wasn't looking for advice on what to do..

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd take. Staring into a woman's eyes while having a conversation is sexual harassment? Lol, what. Wasn't looking for advice on what to do..
Hi itouchyou,
We are at cross purposes....I am talking about Pre-Conversational interactions....I don't make our Laws,neither are so many of them very sensible.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys never master the seductive gaze and wonder why some men only have to look a woman in the eye to turn her on.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its just a non verbal sign of confidence and composure

Women are expert at picking stuff like this up , their whole mating strategy is done pretty much through the eyes

Funny enough I was in a bar last night very attractive girl serving me I was giving her deep IOI's with my eyes

She was reciprocating too

women are like mirrors whatever you project onto them they reflect back to you , if your looking her in the eyes whilst thinking about smashing her on all 4's she is going too sense it and get aroused

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with StareMaxxing is that most women say, "stop staring at me".

It's OVER for StareCels.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I do either one of 2 things, I either smile or I scratch my ****, then I follow through with whatever type of energy I've approached with based on her reaction

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just show a glimpse of inner tomcat and that lures the ***** to the lair.