Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you Emotionally Unavailable?

M

member160292

I was talking to my friend’s female cousins and I brought up I was recently single on dating apps. They said I was emotionally unavailable, but I’m ready to move on and start my search for the next relationship. This is the first time I heard about this term and it’s very similar to being stoic/indifferent to the relational outcomes. Is that a form of narcissism?

Thoughts?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been told I’m emotionally unavailable. I respond you like it.

Reaction score
The No Bullshvt Blunt Answer: It means you two aren't mentally compatible and the sex honeymoon phase has come to an end.

Remedy: Find a girl that you can connect with on both sexual and mental levels.

TBH, you probably don't have a typical NPC personality and your friends know this and called you out on it. Get rid of your scarcity mindset and start actually filtering girls for compatibility.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This manifests often as the “you only want me for sex discussion”.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does Chad need to be "emotionally available" to get poon? Next question ... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Does Chad need to be "emotionally available" to get poon? Next question ... :rolleyes:
This is something typical a Chad would hear actually. Beta Male Providers are usually compared to something like "Why can't you be like Derrick" or "Why can't you do this"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This manifests often as the “you only want me for sex discussion”.
I think a lot of women don't quite understand that the sex IS the prime motivator for men wanting to be with them, no matter what men say. I have a theory on this: a woman who is attracted enough to a man to sex him figures that he is attractive enough to other women for them to offer to sex him, and so she thinks she might be a harem plate for him, hence the sheet test of trying to withhold poon.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm emotionally unavailable for women who I am interested in sleeping with but not interested in potentially more serious interactions.
I am emotionally available to a woman I am interested in dating AFTER I heavily screen her AND any talk of a relationship is brought up by her. At least twice.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without a doubt, 100% yes. Completely unavailable, emotionally and physically.

Reaction score
This thread proves my point. Emotionally Unavailable is the male version of Monkey Branching.