Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you doing what's in YOUR best interest?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
One of the most telling differences between an alpha and a beta is his willingness to play cannon fodder. Alphas simply don't do it. EVER.

In his relationships with women, an alpha always does what's in his own best interest while a beta usually does what's in a woman's best interest at his own expense. :crazy:

Take 8 minutes of your time to gain some deep wisdom on how relationships with women work. Don't be fooled by the title. Its good stuff that will shed some light on the choices you make as a man when you decide to get serious with a woman.

WATCH --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-psXvt7MF0&list=TLUhp8RSqdo0g2UsJWvXD2JMsHVWTOlGho

Have you ever had a woman fall in love with you? Did she need constant validation or was your mere existence enough to keep her love? Something to think about. :up:

paranoidkj

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
One of the most telling differences between an alpha and a beta is his willingness to play cannon fodder. Alphas simply don't do it. EVER.

In his relationships with women, an alpha always does what's in his own best interest while a beta usually does what's in a woman's best interest at his own expense. :crazy:

Take 8 minutes of your time to gain some deep wisdom on how relationships with women work. Don't be fooled by the title. Its good stuff that will shed some light on the choices you make as a man when you decide to get serious with a woman.

WATCH --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-psXvt7MF0&list=TLUhp8RSqdo0g2UsJWvXD2JMsHVWTOlGho

Have you ever had a woman fall in love with you? Did she need constant validation or was your mere existence enough to keep her love? Something to think about. :up:
Your a weirdo. You must've been hurt real bad in the past because you couldn't perform for her and women in general youve never met have now cuckolded your pea sized brain. Get help and get well soon.

O

ontheverge123

PlayHer Man said:

I personally prefer actual real life experience with females over watching men gossip about them on YouTube videos. But good for you sir. You're learning at your own pace and comfort level. :up:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why showing less interest and putting less into the relationship than the woman works. A point that video made is that love causes men to act irrationally; when a woman is constantly investing in her man while he gives back less in return, she's acting irrationally and not in her best interest. She can't help but fall in love with a man who does that. Women want a man of higher value and naturally a man will be perceived as higher value if he's not putting in as much work as she is. Also, it's a psychological fact that the more we invest in someone the more feelings we have for that person.

I'm getting married soon and many dudes here including you PlayHer Man will probably think I'm making a horrible mistake but what I just described is why I decided to do it. She has shown that she'll love me despite the fact that it may not be in her best interest.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
I'm getting married soon and many dudes here including you PlayHer Man will probably think I'm making a horrible mistake but what I just described is why I decided to do it. She has shown that she'll love me despite the fact that it may not be in her best interest.
If, as you say, she has shown that she'll love you despite the fact that it may not be in her best interest, surely she will still love you even if you don't marry her? Yes? 1. Are you sure you want children soon, as in within the next couple of years? 2. Are you/she fundamentally religious in a way that marriage is a religious requirement? If neither of these is a "yes," please answer the thread topic as to why you are getting married? Is it in -your- best interest to get married?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
If, as you say, she has shown that she'll love you despite the fact that it may not be in her best interest, surely she will still love you even if you don't marry her? Yes? 1. Are you sure you want children soon, as in within the next couple of years? 2. Are you/she fundamentally religious in a way that marriage is a religious requirement? If neither of these is a "yes," please answer the thread topic as to why you are getting married? Is it in -your- best interest to get married?
:up: :up:

Co-signed.

If your mere existence is enough to keep this woman then you have nothing more to "prove" to her. She ain't going anywhere no matter what. RIGHT? So why get married? For what?

The reality is the video is right. Hypergamy dictates that you are only as good as your utility and she isn't "in love" with you. She has a goal and that goal is to prove she is "marriage material" in order to get YOU the man to act against your best interest. Looks like she succeeded. You really think you're the first man to fall for this crap?

The power has already shifted into her hands and you don't even realize it. :crackup:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect for this, thought you were the type of dude who believed in "bachelor for life" This is good info, the selflessness of modern man in staggering, to the point where I now preach being selfish. Men need to start putting their selves first, starting here.

Good post

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see the validity of the posts being made in this thread but it all sounds so tin-foil/conspiracy-tier.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
I can see the validity of the posts being made in this thread but it all sounds so tin-foil/conspiracy-tier.
Yep.. it goes against what you see on the Disney channel and in chick-flicks.. so it MUST be completely crazy. :crazy:

All that is being preached here is that men should do what is best for THEM. If you think that's a "tin-foil hat conspiracy" then I don't know what to tell you bro. Good luck. :up:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
This is true but the circumstances require that we be married in order for the relationship to continue. We won't be having children for at least 4-5 years. Sure accidents can happen but that risk is there regardless. Yes it is a religious requirement. I'm not religious but I'd rather not deal with the drama that living together would cause with both of our families, especially since I don't see any negatives to the marriage.

Co-signed.

If your mere existence is enough to keep this woman then you have nothing more to "prove" to her. She ain't going anywhere no matter what. RIGHT? So why get married? For what?

The reality is the video is right. Hypergamy dictates that you are only as good as your utility and she isn't "in love" with you. She has a goal and that goal is to prove she is "marriage material" in order to get YOU the man to act against your best interest. Looks like she succeeded. You really think you're the first man to fall for this crap?

The power has already shifted into her hands and you don't even realize it.
Nah. Many here say that marriage is against men but technically speaking it's against the higher wage earner. She's going into the marriage with a reliable well paying job and I'm going in with virtually nothing. What power could she possibly have in this situation? Odds are we'll end up with similar incomes and no one will get screwed over. If she decides to pull a bait and switch on me and stops being the chick I married then I walk, simple as that. Sounds like a good deal to me

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Nah. Many here say that marriage is against men but technically speaking it's against the higher wage earner. She's going into the marriage with a reliable well paying job and I'm going in with virtually nothing. What power could she possibly have in this situation? Odds are we'll end up with similar incomes and no one will get screwed over. If she decides to pull a bait and switch on me and stops being the chick I married then I walk, simple as that. Sounds like a good deal to me
Sounds like you like her a lot and she is pressuring you into marriage, and this is your backwards justification for complying with her. I could be wrong, either way good luck.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Yep.. it goes against what you see on the Disney channel and in chick-flicks.. so it MUST be completely crazy. :crazy:

All that is being preached here is that men should do what is best for THEM. If you think that's a "tin-foil hat conspiracy" then I don't know what to tell you bro. Good luck. :up:
I didn't say it WAS crazy or even wrong. Alls I'm saying is you could make it sound like less of a 9/11 conspiracy lol. Some people on here I feel are simply resistant to your ideas simply because of how you communicate them. Just a thought.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
I didn't say it WAS crazy or even wrong. Alls I'm saying is you could make it sound like less of a 9/11 conspiracy lol. Some people on here I feel are simply resistant to your ideas simply because of how you communicate them. Just a thought.
I dunno, I actually really like PlayHerMan's communication style. It's clear and no-nonsense. It takes out the noise and waffling a lot of us AFCs have in our mind.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again good post PHM!

Even though I'm not a fan of MGTOW, 'cause I'm pretty sure that leads guys to live in crazy conspiracy world, the same way guys go crazy with this illuminatti stuff, this is another video by sandman who is really spot on!

I'm really glad I've watched it! :up:

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am really struggling with this at the moment. Girlfriend is an amazing person, I won't meet anyone better. But she wants to get married and I don't. I held out for years but I think she'll walk soon if I don't propose. I actually even bought the fvcking ring but I can't hand bring myself to hand it over. The worst thing is we broke up because of her 'marriage ultimatum' but I eventually went back to her, telling her I was ready to get married. I thought I was. Now, especially after reading threads like this, I don't think I am. FML.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
Am really struggling with this at the moment. Girlfriend is an amazing person, I won't meet anyone better. But she wants to get married and I don't. I held out for years but I think she'll walk soon if I don't propose. I actually even bought the fvcking ring but I can't hand bring myself to hand it over. The worst thing is we broke up because of her 'marriage ultimatum' but I eventually went back to her, telling her I was ready to get married. I thought I was. Now, especially after reading threads like this, I don't think I am. FML.
Don't get married for her, get married for you. If you don't want to marry her and end up doing it you're going to regret it. Bring up the idea of having a wedding but not actually getting legally married. If she doesn't like that then you have an idea of what her true motives are.