Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you Dating someone Else ? ? ?

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing 2 chicks right now...one is a HB-8 and the other HB-7. I've been hangin with one of them a little more than the other...as HB-8 is a stewardess and travels quite a bit....sometimes difficult to get with her.

Anyway, the Stewardess asked me this question: "are you dating anyone else?"

I'm sure this is a test question and my response is: "i'm not a Monk....what about you?"

She says she's not seeing anyone but me (which i don't know if i believe that. Usually Hot pvssy is being serviced by someone).

Women are such good liars!

Anway, she got a little cold after that conversation....but it didn't stop her from dropping her drawers that night.

As i was driving home later that night...i thought about what just transpired. Apparently, Ms.Stewardest is looking from something a little more exclusive.

We'll see how that plays out.

POINT BEING

What do you say to a chik when you are dating more than one? Do you lie?

Because non-of-them TAKE IT WELL when you tell them you are BANGIN a Hot Blonde when you're not around....LOL.

Oh well...(sigh). What say You?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree and amplify.

CLAIRE (looking at pics in Bender's wallet): "Are all these your girlfriends?"

BENDER: "Some of them I consider girlfriends, some I just consider."

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...yeah Right!

(makes a grimace) continued conversation below.

Rollo Tomassi said:
Agree and amplify.

CLAIRE (looking at pics in Bender's wallet): "Are all these your girlfriends?"

BENDER: "Some of them I consider girlfriends, some I just consider."
CLAIRE: "Well...you can consider me Gone Mr.Playboy. I'm not gonna be another notch on your list of hoe's!"

BENDER: "Ok...but you'll have to make it up to me when you come crawling back."

CLAIRE: "Don't hold your Breath...SUCKER!"

BENDER: (oh dayum...i just lost a hot cik who swallows...sigh).

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony T said:
LOL...yeah Right!

(makes a grimace) continued conversation below.

CLAIRE: "Well...you can consider me Gone Mr.Playboy. I'm not gonna be another notch on your list of hoe's!"

If I remember correctly, Bender was kissing Claire, wearing her earring, and pumping his fist in air by the end of that Saturday. She was also high though.

Don't know what happened on monday however...

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with seeing multiple women. If they like you this question will inevitably come up. The only options are to lie about it (not something I condone and looks like you're with me on this), give a ****y answer (this is only effective for a short time), be straight up about it (which can oftentimes mean the girl walks), or actually get with the girl if you like her enough.

This is why I usually talk about commitment issues and fundamental problems with monogamy etc. early on. It means that she usually already knows the answer to that one. But it doesn't stop them from walking of they want exclusivity. Really, it's fair enough that they should be allowed to make that choice. If you really don't want to lose them then its time to evaluate if they are worth making that sacrifice.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Are you dating other people?
You: Heh... that's kinda funny...
Her: Why?
You: I was going to ask you the same thing.
(If she's asking you because something tipped her off, shes automatically going to wonder if she also gave that vibe off)
Her: Why?
You: Just random things here and there. I mean, that's fine and all. We never said we were exclusive. So, I just figured you were seeing other people.

At that point, your reasoning is that you thought she was, since you never said you were exclusive. If she is, she probably won't call you out on it anymore. If she isn't, it might distract her a bit. However, it could still lead to a convo about you two being exclusive.

Just my thoughts...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony T said:

Enjoy your scarcity mentality.

After a few recent thread discussions I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that about 90% of what men fear in rejection is rooted in the doubt caused by those men casting women's perceptions into male perceptions. It's fascinating because these are what I'd otherwise consider men confident in their risk taking in any other aspect of their lives (business, ambition, military, etc.), yet they are so conditioned to think that women will interpret their intent as men would in a similar situation, they never risk experimenting with novel approaches.

They have no other concept than how they, as men, would react to a similar set of circumstances. So men, using our natural deductive reasoning, figure women would do the same.