Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you dark triad?

Are you Dark Triad?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I've always been interested in the Dark Triad phenomenon, which for the uninformed, is a combination of Machiavelianism, Narcissism, and Sociopathy. It has been said the women fall like flies for DT men.

Personally, I was astonished that I score as highly as I do on the available tests - I would have never thought so - I've done several versions of the tests over the past several years and always score fairly highly for Narcissism (66th percentile) and Machiavellianism (72%) a little lower for sociopathy (58%). I do rather well with women for my age (50's), compared to my perrs.

What do you consider yourself? This is the best test I have found if you're interested - how did you score?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lean to the high side of the percentiles except for narcissism. Women respond well to guys with dark triad traits. It's helped me be successful I'm sure. I think most people initially underestimate me due to me not being a narcissist. It's amazing how many are fooled by narcissists. Guys that are good with women will have dark triad traits.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been interested in the Dark Triad phenomenon, which for the uninformed, is a combination of Machiavelianism, Narcissism, and Sociopathy. It has been said the women fall like flies for DT men.

Personally, I was astonished that I score as highly as I do on the available tests - I would have never thought so - I've done several versions of the tests over the past several years and always score fairly highly for Narcissism (66th percentile) and Machiavellianism (72%) a little lower for sociopathy (58%). I do rather well with women for my age (50's), compared to my perrs.

What do you consider yourself? This is the best test I have found if u're interested - how did you score?

Im dark triad with the general public/women and strangers. Not my family. It's like a switch for me. I definitely have narcistic tendencies though and believe i am better than any woman or person i am with at any given time with the exception of very few.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming that test means anything, I was a bit below average in Narcissm and Sociopathy; Machiavellianism was average.

I have no doubt some of these traits could help. I would only employ these tactics if I was routinely forced to be around someone that I genuinely hated.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say I am low in all three categories. Closest I am to any of this is you could say I'm probably a little too self centered.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have routinely tested above average in Machiavellianism and Narcissism.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcissism and self-absorption correlate with physical attractiveness. Physically attractive people simply have better experiences living in the world among other people. This often results in a myriad of narcissistic personality traits which appear at confidence and self-assurance. This, combined with physical attractiveness, is obviously appealing to women. It's not the narcissism itself that offers the appeal.

"Machiavellianism" is simply a term being used as the antithesis (polar opposite) of supplication and submission, or as we term it, "a nice guy."

Sociopathy isn't a stand-alone trait, it's an offshoot of narcissism within this context. Narcissistic people, in their sense of entitlement, will react with either aggression or manipulation when they feel they are not being served.

A short, fat, ugly dude displaying "dark triad" personality traits will not be successful with women -- mainly, because these personality traits usually stem from being physically attractive, and the social status that beauty affords.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
"Machiavellianism" is simply a term being used as the antithesis (polar opposite) of supplication and submission, or as we term it, "a nice guy."
For the sake of discussion, Machiavellianism is simply described as "the end justifies the means."

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Also adding to my Original Post : I was surprised I rated as I did on all three categories, I was thrown by it, but repeated testing on the test I posted and three other online ones had similar results:

If you answered no in the poll (but have not tested) you might take the test for fun, see how you really rate on it.

Lets not even begin to discuss the sex addition test...hahah. Link here for those interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very low on psychopathy, medium on N, and high on M

That fits with self-perception, working to increase P and N. Mindset follows the practices behaviors.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have routinely tested above average in Machiavellianism and Narcissism.
Same here. Normative on psychopathology. High on the others. Which makes sense when you consider the types I gravitate toward.