Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you available?

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something I've pondered take it for what its worth:

This old boss I had kept telling me that if you're available you'll find a girlfriend. This guy kept on me about it too. Every other week he'd give me the old "You got a girlfriend yet" it really started to piss me off after the millionth time since the answer was always NO. I suppose he knew I didn't get what he was talking about. I always thought yeah I'm single so I'm available jackass but I ain't getting no girl. But now I realize what he meant by "if you're available." Being available is having the balls to approach women anywhere and anytime- YOU'RE READY when the opportunity arrises. If you doubt yourself, find excuses or freeze and not approach then you're not available. I must say that I see his point now.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your boss was coming on to you. Sounds like he had oneitis to me.

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw he was a pretty cool dude trying to help me out you dumb ass.

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Apocalypse Cow has a little crush on you dude. Good thing he can't land on fractions...

Good insight actually. When the inside changes (being ready, open, going for it) then the outside changes.

Now tell Apoc he can't have you and we're all good...

hehe