Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Attracting the Right Kind of Women?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay guys...I made a post on another thread that included a comment that I find to be rather compelling. I think it warrants it's own thread and it definitely qualifies as a tip.

The way you treat women is essentially going to decide the kind of women you attract and end up involved with. Let me elaborate...

If you worship women, you attract women who want to be worshipped...an attention seeker.

If you treat women like sl*ts, you are going to attract sl*ts.

If you treat women like friends, you are going to attract women who want to be your friend.

If you treat women like trash, you are going to attract trashy women.

If you treat women with respect while respecting yourself, you are going to attract self-respecting women who will respect you.

Look at the signals you are sending out to women and adjust them to be consistent with the kind of woman you are trying to attract. This DOES make a difference.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree with the Wyldwoman on this. To add to this post, I believe men and women end of with each other who are of similar backgrounds, educational attainment, and economic status.

So if you are a poor, high school dropout who treats women like trash, you probably won't end up with a successful doctor with high self-esteem. Heck, I didn't even need a government grant to be able to make that comment

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the question is if u wan to attract a LTR kind of gal, how will u treat the gal?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MG69:
the question is if u wan to attract a LTR kind of gal, how will u treat the gal?
what KIND of woman would you want to have a LTR with? A sl*t, a biotch, one who wants to be worshipped?

I think everyone wants someone who respects themselves and other people. The question is...why do they try to twist reality to convince themselves that a biotch is a good woman or that a jerk is a good guy?

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i attract fat girls

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, I've wondered about this topic, too. I hear a lot of comments on being a jerk around women as something positive, and I don't think that I want a women who is used to be treated poorly. (I wonder if there are emotional problems involved.) I know that the idea is that you want to get women to chase you, and you have to be a challenge, or you'll end up a chump, but it's still hard to know when to be charming, and when to neg-hit a little but.

Chunking2399

Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat women with respect and understanding and I still seem to get nothing but sluts, but to tell you the truth I really don't mind! :p

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to request GC come in and hijack this thread into a flame war the way Wyldfire always does to his.

Jake

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just treat them with respect, and show them your DJ charm and u will attract all kinds of woman! then u can make your pick.. and if u r looking for a LTR, date 'em all and u will find out wich one that fits u the best.. u r the Boss!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is reading the subtle message in this? If YOU do this, then YOU will attract this. If YOU do that, then YOU will attract that.

Basically, if you attract anything substandard, the reason is YOU. YOU are to blame for every single instance when you attracted a girl who was stupid, a girl who was a tramp, a girl who was a gold-digger, a girl who is an attention-wh*re, a girl who is trashy, a girl who is annoying, a girl who is b*tchy... and so on. It's YOUR fault.

Isn't that amazingly convenient for women everywhere?

"Why did you break up with her?"

"Because she was... [fill in the blank: too b*tchy, too annoying, too needy, too much of a gold-digger]."

"Oh, then it's your fault because you must have done something to attract girls that are [b*tchy, annoying, needy, gold-diggers]."

In other words, we can absolve women of blame and guilt by saying that you must have deserved whatever behavior you got because you did the things that attracted her to you in the first place, and by extension you attract girls with that bad quality or trait. Not so. Who know why you attracted that particular girl. Maybe she just likes guys that look like you. Maybe she just likes guys with your hairstyle or guys that play the sport that you play. Maybe she decided she would go out with the next guy who talked to her and that was you. Maybe she was tired of dating tattooed motorcycle gang members and you looked like something very different. Who knows?

Let's follow this logic here, though. If you treat women like trash, you get trashy women. If you treat women like sl*ts, you attract sl*ts. Well, then guys who are nice to girls should get girls who are nice to him. But that just doesn't happen usually, does it guys?

No... Guys that are nice to girls usually just get girls who are b*tchy to him. You know who gets most of the nice girls? Assh*les. Why? Maybe because opposites attract. Maybe all nice girls have low self-esteem. Who f*cking knows, right?

The point is that sometimes you date b*tches and women who f*ck you over in any of a variety of ways and it's not always because you "deserve" it because of some action or attitude that you did or had that caused this girl to be attracted to you.

Sometimes, a b*tch is just a b*tch, and sometimes women are just b*tchy because they're b*tches. It's NOT always the guys' fault.

------------------
CASANOVA

"It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

"When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere."
Francois De La Rochefoucauld

"We are more interested in making others believe we are happy than in trying to be happy ourselves."
Francois De La Rochefoucauld

"Absense diminishes minor passions and inflames great ones, as the wind douses a candle and fans a fire."

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Gio...people tend to attract the kind of people THEY are attracted to...at least for the most part. Those are the ones they send off signals to. And yes...there is certainly a facet of accountability for the kind of person you attract. It's the same deal with women AND men. Women who attract jerks do so because they hate themselves. As a result, their self-loathing leads them to be attracted to men who will reinforce that belief they have. Examining this behavior in yourself is beneficial because it will help you to recognize unhealthy patterns that lead to problems. This is something that definitely fits into the idea of a person bettering themselves.

A reminder...was Allen deleting and adding comments to these silly bickering posts NOT enough of a warning to you that he is NOT impressed? Don't bring it to the Tips section. It is littering this forum. Have some damn respect for this site.

CFH25

Don Juan
Reaction score
On a somewhat diff, subject then Gio, I attract the very beautiful blonde women. I do not know but they seem to stalk me when i was in hs, and now as fresh in college. Sometimes when I make eye contact and smile they seem to think it as im in love with them. I think they are very good looking, but i never would date one. Unless they broke that dumb blonde bimbo mold. I seem to more into there more quite but just as hot and smarter brunete girlfreinds. I didnt notice this trait of mine since last yr. I never treat them with any negativity, im flattered but when you dont feel attracted to the people you attract the most you or in my case feel somewhat guilty. I can relate I know how it feels when you dont get loved back. But the thing is these girls just stare, no smile, and i still dont show any interest. Then they seem to get very immature and start being overly rude to me, maybe a way to get my attention. I mean the girl that has my interests at the moment is a tall brunete girl, but her blonde bimbo freind is totally staring me down with the I love you look. My point is that sometimes you attract women that you have absolutley no interest in and you cant do anyting about it. So now im ****ed, they both give me that i love you CFH look. And i only care about one of them.

CFH

[This message has been edited by CFH25 (edited 04-08-2002).]

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with GC on this one i was very nice to my ex. not overly but i treated her as if she were intelligent and her opinion was important. i admitted when i was wrong. and wouldnt back down if i wasnt. i didnt do anything that could be wrong but in the end what did she do she turned into a dumb Bytch and all i got was a broken heart. now did i deserve that because i was jerk. NO cause i wasnt a jerk. so many times women try to blame men for everything and i think its time we men took back the world that used to be ours before all this feminism and girl-power nonsense. and i know what you mean CFH i used to have the same problem with three or four chicks wanting me at the same time and only wanting one of them i usually just went after the one i wanted and said screw the rest of them.

------------------
Got a drum life?

"No little perv bull**** is gonna work with this one, you gotta play it smooth, be Don Juan de la Nootch"- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what Giovanni Casanova has posted...
His points of view seems more realistic...

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GC are you some kind of expert or something ? I ask because like 95% of the time the stuff you write on here is "Right On". Your post makes more sense than the person who started the topic.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova,

Thank you once again cutting through the "chick fog".

Stellar post.

Gipper

------------------
"There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know you're money, and that you want to party.
-Trent, from "Swingers"

"Keep your girlfriend away from me,
Just advice I’m giving you for free,
Wanna have every thing I see,
So keep your girlfriend away from me..."
-Local H, from "Here Comes The Zoo"

izm

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The soul attracts what it desirses and fears"

James Allen