"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Are you always longing for women you cannot have?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
uhh no. why would i want some high maintenance celeb who likes 1 thing: money. celebs are only hot because everyone talks about them so much. just a mental thing. there are girls as hot as them in the real world who don't have unrealistic expectations.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I know this isn't totally on point, but as far as women that I want but can't have, this is the way I see this situation. Basically, it's important to show yourself that it's not the fact that you can't have her that is making you want her, but instead, it's the fact that you like her but she isn't interested in you, and this gives the APPEARANCE that you're chasing something for the thrill of the chase. In reality, you'd likely be happy not having to chase her and having her fall for you immediately, and you'd probably not complain if she did.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
There are women I can't have? :D
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Sure there are, they're the one's who've been with me :D .
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top