Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Always Honest With Women?

Are you Always Honest

• Always Honest 100% of the time

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Lie to get what i want

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Occasional White Lie

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sometimes Lie for my benefit

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Try to be honest but have lied

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
When your with women are you always honest, for me personally my parents would heavily punish me any time i lied so it's ingrained in me to always be honest.

I feel like it's cost me a few girls like when i told them i would play playstation instead of meeting for a date.

I'm curious to see what you guys think about lying to women.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have integrity (do what you say you will do) and do not say you will do if you will not. Everything else is about managing your environment.

Be honest with yourself, see and understand what is occurring around you. Take action to get what you want. Select some codes to live by that you choose for yourself so that you can be at peace with yourself.

Being always honest to a woman allows her to manage you always. If she is part of your environment, manage your environment.

She will respect you much more for knowing how to manage your environment over being honest. Think... if hire a worker a high value is on honesty. If hire a leader manager and winning is important, being wise is much more valuable than being honest.

Of course, extremes are always silly.

-
Just tell your busy, no need to tell about PlayStation.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have been lied to and betrayed before, it sucks and sometimes hurt. I absolutely hate being lied to, I hate it more than whatever the truth is. I can't take this stance and also justify lying to others without being a hypocrite, I don't want to be that so I serve the truth even if they won't like it.

There's always other women, no single one of them is worth staking my high social standing and reputation on with lies.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't ever fully lie to her, the lie has to have some honesty in it.

Am I ever full 100 honest, of course not, I have been in the past and it's even worse than lying because of the fact that you have to remember exactly what you said, sometimes we change as people or come into new information that changes our perspective, but when we are honest it solidifies a view that is constantly changing

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your with women are you always honest, for me personally my parents would heavily punish me any time i lied so it's ingrained in me to always be honest.

I feel like it's cost me a few girls like when i told them i would play playstation instead of meeting for a date.

I'm curious to see what you guys think about lying to women.

Why be honest to creatures who literally spend their entire lives perfecting the art of lying? Consistent honesty with women always backfires.