Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Afraid?

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how people in general would much rather avoid failure than risk victory?

It can be ascribed to anything really; jobs, hobbies, sports, chores, and on and on. One thing it clearly applies to is dating and mating.

I'm sure everyone's had this feeling at one stage or another - where you are too scared/uncertain/nervous to go up to that babe that may or may not be into you, and try your luck with her. I'd simply like to ask everyone who has/is afraid this simple question: What are you afraid of?

Do you think she may laugh at you?
- people do embarassing things all the time, and I've never heard of laughter being the cause of a fatality around here.

Don't you like to be rejected?
- It happens, but it's always better to know for certain, than to spend a lifetime wondering "what if...?"

Are you afraid of talking to her?
- If you won't talk to her, how will she know who's name to scream out when you're giving her the best sex of her life in the not-too-distant future.

... But wait - how will you be able to give her what she's always dreamed of, if you can't talk to her?

Is she with a friend(s)?
- That just means more people to talk to - and IMPRESS with your amazing charisma and confidence. Besides, if her friends like you, then they will probably encourage "her" to go after you.

Just want sex, and doubt she will want to?
- Tons of guys have had one night stands, and I'm fairly sure they needed a woman for it. Women love sex as much as guys do, even though they're less likely to admit to it.

I think you get the point by now. The fear of "meeting and greeting" women is totally groundless. Don't let that nervous feeling deter you from what (who) you want.

"THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THE GAME IS TO PLAY IT."

Thanks For Reading.

------------------
Since the moment of your birth, you have been destined to die. Nothing you can ever do will change this from happening.

However, you CAN change what will happen from now until then, but only if you dare to try.

DO YOU DARE?

[This message has been edited by Nine Breaker (edited 06-01-2002).]

Jedi Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
"THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THE GAME IS TO PLAY IT."
damn that is so true, ive realized that by now but before i came here i never put it into play. just think would famous or successful people be who they are if they never tried to do what there doing. there are the lucky few that dont do anything to get what they want, but for the real world, get of your @ss

------------------