Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you a slave, or a Free Man?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally wrote this as a response to a current "social proof" thread, but decided to make it a thread in its own right.

Regarding social proof:

Women are pretty much incapable of thinking for themselves. Their cues and motivations come from outside of themselves, which means they get their moral and value codes from their "herd".

When they see that other women accept a man, then that man is also accepted by her, because the herd has already given him its stamp of approval.

But here's a hint that so SO few of you know and understand: You don't need to actually have social proof to gain social proof. You need to suspend reality in your own mind and act "as if". Believe with every fiber of your being that you are superior to women in your manly gifts which they lack, and you will start to gain tangible social proof.

Assume a virtue if you have it not. Tangible reality follows.

Look at Mohammad Ali's antics in the 60s and 70s. He was brash and brimming with confidence on the outside, yet he later admitted he was scared out of his mind for a lot of (if not most of) his fights. His reality became that he was esteemed by the world as the the undisputed champ, not because he was the best technically, for he wasn't the best at much of anything. He created that reality for himself by going all-in and by adapting his own unconventional style to both pre and post-fight verbal antics and his own physical, unconventional style in the ring. He was a moving target when young, impossible for his opponents to figure out and he spooked his opponents well before getting into the ring with them.

He created his own reality in spite of fear and self-doubt, and the world, by-and-large, bought into it. I'm not a fan of his in terms of his associations and some of his motivations, but he did know how to create social proof where there was none.

For myself, I was so clueless with women and so unable to understand and deal with them, and so completely unable to gain even a trace of social proof, that I gave up completely and decided to create my own world, a world inhabited by only myself. I decided to be the greatest thing on my planet of one.

If I could not have social proof in reality, I would have it on Planet Atom. I decided to be very nice and gentlemanly, but to judge women on their words and actions and visibly or audibly call them out on anything that displeased me. I had nothing to lose, for I lived alone on my new planet.

I became detached from outcome and the master of my own world. At first, my world was empty, by design. But soon, surprisingly, I started running into other men and women on my planet who regarded me as worthy of leading them. One by one they popped into existence and became visible to me, and I to them. One by one they expressed my value to them in their words and actions.

I had created a new reality of social proof by detaching and assuming value, along with taking the hammer and chisel to myself to carve out the best "me" that I could be. That "me" required no approval from anybody except God and myself. Lo and behold, to my surprise, I started garnering approval and respect wherever I went.

Most of you know that I speak a bit arrogantly at times, but I'm rarely called out as such because you KNOW, instinctively, that I'm speaking the truth. I'm so bought into my value that this has become my very essence. It is believed and bought into because I myself have bought into it.

I am known to be tough on women, yet most of them "like" my posts, even though I take them (as a gender) to task. This is because they know, by absolute instinct, that if they were with me, I would treat them kindly, as a gentleman, as a LEADER but a sacrificial leader who requires respect. In short, I would treat them with respect as women and would firmly guide them where they need guidance from a man. They instinctively know that as long as they treated me with respect and were submissive to my leadership, I would be taking care of them in the ways they crave to be taken care of. I would have their back at all times. They know this. They would experience what they crave... security and contentment.

Without even meeting my fiance, they already know her in large measure. They instinctively know how I treat her, and how she responds to me and how content and fulfilled we both are. This knowledge is for women only, and the only men who can understand are the ones who have figured this stuff out by going through what I have gone through; the ones whose arms are sore yet strong by the daily use of the hammer and chisel.

My advice to the one or two men who have an ear, is to:

1) Detach from all outcome regarding social proof and create a new Kingdom of one, where the King has social proof because he has determined to be the best "him" that he can be.

2) Work on yourself (the hammer and chisel) every day to become a man whom YOU YOURSELF can respect. Forget about others for now. Do this in tiny, manageable increments.

3) Treat others with respect and dignity but make situations difficult and embarrassing for people who are blatantly disrespectful around you. Demonstrate that you do not stand for outlandish behavior in your presence.

4) Be helpful and kindly toward others with no expectation of payback. Support and encourage.

5) Judge women consistently. Call them out on bad behavior and show visible disgust at bratty behavior. Your power is rejecting them publicly. Be neutral and detached with them normally, and show that you are evaluating them for inclusion in your kingdom. Reward them with fun attention when they behave well, and punish them by removing attention (turning your back both literally and figuratively) when they misbehave. Rejection and disgust is far more powerful than direct expression of anger. Know that most women need to learn the hard way that they need to behave n your presence.

6) Watch as worthy-ish women start popping into your reality. As time goes on, the "ish" will no longer be needed and worthy women will start to materialize in your world. Understand that you yourself need to make yourself worthy of worthy women by forging yourself over time into a worthy man.

7) Enjoy the new reality that you created. Send a generous donation to Atom Smasher's PayPal account for changing your world for the better.

In all seriousness though, you can create any reality you want if you ignore your current perceived "reality" and ignore your history and create a new reality with a clean slate. Your present reality and world-view and history are nothing more than shackles that enslave you, hence you spend years and even decades on this site with barely any change. You're trying to figure out women, and there is absolutely nothing to figure out. All your problems begin and end with you.

Resolve this day to never, ever seek approval from women. Women exist to seek your approval, if you become a great and worthy man. If you are seeking this, and picking up the hammer and chisel with your weak, girly arms to start the journey, you are already worthy. Your arms will soon become mighty.

Social proof begins and ends with you, and for most of us it starts with rejecting "reality" and being bold enough to create a new one in defiance of what you observe today. Believe in the man you will be tomorrow. Write down what you need to improve to become a great man, buy a timer and set it for 1 minute or 5 minutes and work on those things in tiny increments. The law of compounding interest will soon make itself known. I cannot stress enough that if you are setting your timer every day and making tiny improvements on a daily basis, you are already successful.

Never again seek approval from women. Seek approval from God first, and then yourself, in that order. You will eventually reap approval by many as a byproduct of having created a new life, a new reality for yourself.

Be content and glad to reject women and hold their feet to the fire. You will find that worthy, high class ones will admire this and will flock to you in time. Paradoxically, these are the ones who need only minor correction and guidance as you go along, and who are submissive and interested in serving you and making your life better. These are also the best looking ones, who do the best with what God gave them because they want to please YOU with their looks.

You made it this far? Good! There's hope for you. Somewhere in my ramblings you sense that I can actually back up what I'm talking about, that I have actually achieved that which I describe, and just maybe, you can do the same.

Your "story" and your history are shackles.

Just what are you going to be, moving forward? A slave, or a Free Man?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom, I like the gist of the post. Be your own man. Live according to your own values and aspirations. And although the primary goal is not this; women and like-minded people will attract to you. This is the way a man should live his life. I dig it. But I challenge you to generalize this a bit more. This is the way a person should live their life.

And in the same vein:
Women are pretty much incapable of thinking for themselves. Their cues and motivations come from outside of themselves, which means they get their moral and value codes from their "herd".
This part is sexist. I doubt the women on the forum, and some (unjaded and with minimal ego) men would agree with it. I propose re-phrasing to most people are not willing to think for themselves.

I find that people on SS like to make generalizing statements such as this when in reality, you can often apply much of what is claimed to both parties. Therefore it applies to people in general. Thinking is difficult. Thinking unique thoughts is even more so. Consider why there are so few thought leaders in various fields: it is hard work perhaps the situations we discuss here present a bias in the way of women being the ones that exhibit these complicated and undesirable traits - this is a male-dominated forum after all. But that does not inherently make them so.

Take SS for example. There are many men that act like indecisive, weak people in their posts about problems with women. That doesn't mean that men are indecisive and weak. It means that some men are indecisive and weak.

People in general have a tendency to want approval and to seek support in the things they do. This is not groupthink. This is human nature. Groupthink would be if everyone here agrees with the claim that women cannot think for themselves without first analyzing what they think individually and coming to their own conclusion.

Women are not evil. People can be evil.

Women are not complicated. People are complicated.

Women are not wrong for leveraging their 'goods'. People will do this simply because people seek power grabs - it is human nature. War, racism, inequal wealth distribution, gender inequalities... Can often be boiled down to one thing: Power.

As a man of science, I suspect this may resonate with you: There have to be equal and opposite forces in the universe to achieve equilibrium. Someone has to be on the negative side if there is a positive side. It is up to you which side you end up on. Put in the energy to get to the other side.

Power grabbing will lead to a group exhibiting 'bad' (or rather unfavorable for the opposing group) traits. But these traits are not inherent to the group, they are inherent to the human. And that group is human.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of sense in this. It speaks not only from your words but from a more fundamental level as you mentioned.

I've heard a lot of what you say mentioned by Alan Watts as part of Zen and Taoism: Those who follow that path see the whole universe as nothing but a game and gain utter joy from it. They can let go and be free. In essence I think this is what brixlingo was talking about when he talked about the buddhist monk vs billionaire thread, except he encapsulated the concepts into words that constrained the concept.

From Thus Spoke Zarathustra:

Whom hates woman most? - Thus spoke the iron to the loadstone: "I
hate you most, because you attract, but are too weak to draw to you."
The happiness of man is, "I will." The happiness of woman is, "He will."​

I've been able to put what you talk about into practice, but I need to practice more because I'm still inconsistent with it. I also realize that that inconsistency stems from my faltering ability to believe in myself, but the more I achieve, the more I believe in me and the more success I have with women. It's fvckin hard to squash the old blue pilled me, but I'm hell bent on dominating him.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a brilliant post but I wouldn’t even link it to women (although I get this is a poon chasing site)

One thing you forgot to mention is that this road is hard. Very hard. A lot harder than being in the other world.

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists to adapt the world around himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man”

George Bernard Shaw.

(Don’t like his politics but this is an awesome quote)

I took this road a good while ago and you will find your friends diminish and many will not like you for being free. They will try to put the chains back on any way they can.

It’s a harder road for sure. Don’t embark without being ready.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom, I like the gist of the post. Be your own man. Live according to your own values and aspirations. And although the primary goal is not this; women and like-minded people will attract to you. This is the way a man should live his life. I dig it. But I challenge you to generalize this a bit more. This is the way a person should live their life.

And in the same vein:

Atom Smasher said:

This part is sexist. I doubt the women on the forum, and some (unjaded and with minimal ego) men would agree with it. I propose re-phrasing to most people are not willing to think for themselves.
I'm going to have to disagree with this. Your viewpoint is extremely blue-pilled. Men and women are not equal in many senses other than having equal rights, which is fair. Women's minds work differently from men's minds. I'm sure there is some kind of spectrum here, but the reality is that women in general WANT to be led, and they judge men by his ability to lead them. It doesn't work the other way around. Women WANT to be thrown on the bed by a strong man and be submissive to him. And this REALLY doesn't work the other way around.

As for social circles, he's also correct. Women conduct their power games from a collective standpoint. They measure their standing by their beauty and their popularity among other women. Intelligence is secondary because beautiful women can have power without need of intelligence. The male equivalent is brute force.

The ideal life of a woman is to sit on her ass and do as little as possible. Feminism is the constant reminder of this fact.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And in the same vein:

I find that people on SS like to make generalizing statements such as this when in reality, you can often apply much of what is claimed to both parties. Therefore it applies to people in general. Thinking is difficult. Thinking unique thoughts is even more so. Consider why there are so few thought leaders in various fields: it is hard work perhaps the situations we discuss here present a bias in the way of women being the ones that exhibit these complicated and undesirable traits - this is a male-dominated forum after all. But that does not inherently make them so.

Take SS for example. There are many men that act like indecisive, weak people in their posts about problems with women. That doesn't mean that men are indecisive and weak. It means that some men are indecisive and weak.

People in general have a tendency to want approval and to seek support in the things they do. This is not groupthink. This is human nature. Groupthink would be if everyone here agrees with the claim that women cannot think for themselves without first analyzing what they think individually and coming to their own conclusion.

Women are not evil. People can be evil.

Women are not complicated. People are complicated.

Women are not wrong for leveraging their 'goods'. People will do this simply because people seek power grabs - it is human nature. War, racism, inequal wealth distribution, gender inequalities... Can often be boiled down to one thing: Power.

As a man of science, I suspect this may resonate with you: There have to be equal and opposite forces in the universe to achieve equilibrium. Someone has to be on the negative side if there is a positive side. It is up to you which side you end up on. Put in the energy to get to the other side.

Power grabbing will lead to a group exhibiting 'bad' (or rather unfavorable for the opposing group) traits. But these traits are not inherent to the group, they are inherent to the human. And that group is human.
You’re a woman? If so I didn’t know that.

Regardless, your proposal to reconsider is entirely rejected. I’m on a job now and can’t elaborate, but will do so later. What I have said has gone over your head, and nowhere did I say, nor do I think, that women are evil. In fact, just last week I corrected a member, saying that women are what they are, and are not evil.

These gross misconceptions about what I am actually saying here make me think you are either a woman or a very feminized man. Anyway, your are entirely missing the actual meat of what I am saying. More later.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a brilliant post but I wouldn’t even link it to women (although I get this is a poon chasing site)

One thing you forgot to mention is that this road is hard. Very hard. A lot harder than being in the other world.

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man persists to adapt the world around himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man”

George Bernard Shaw.

(Don’t like his politics but this is an awesome quote)

I took this road a good while ago and you will find your friends diminish and many will not like you for being free. They will try to put the chains back on any way they can.

It’s a harder road for sure. Don’t embark without being ready.
That really is an awesome quote. I imply serious difficulty in accomplishing it by using the analogy of taking the hammer and chisel to oneself. What is more painful than taking up the tools needed to literally break away unproductive or harmful parts of oneself? The pain is excruciating but worth it.

Good post on your part.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too excited lol

You realize that you are a moderator, correct? And that women have a keen sense of manipulating a social environment?
Well hey, thanks for the reminders of women 101! There are some who don’t respond at all to my writings, but the couple who I consider to be on the ball tend to because I’m striking a nerve in their innermost core. That surprised me very much at first, but now I get it. These two women are not manipulating to any great degree. Rather, these are the two who are in touch with their feminine core and who innately understand what I'm actually saying and who I actually am.

For you and others who cant yet see, that would be a man who has his sh!t together and who is therefore free of the dilemma of experiencing lack in attracting women.

You should come on over to my side of the yard someday. It’s really nice here. I know what it’s like to be completely clueless, unattractive and experiencing lack, and those same types of men will not understand the depths of what I’ve written here. It’s the handful of men with awareness of nuance who perceive that there is deeper knowledge available who will mine the gold and claim it for themselves. That’s exactly what I did 15 years ago. I read the works of others before me and quietly chewed the meat and spat out the fat.

I didn’t always agree with every single thing they said, but instead of trying to nitpick those differences, I assumed (rightly) that I could only take in and understand so much at once, so I took that knowledge and ran with it.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a great mindset to have.

But social proof is valuable, and learning how to generate it will open doors that a lone wolf existence won't. So while you should never be a slave to social approval (100% in agreement), you should also be free to use it as a tool to get what you want. Self-reliance and social leverage don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a great mindset to have.

But social proof is valuable, and learning how to generate it will open doors that a lone wolf existence won't. So while you should never be a slave to social approval (100% in agreement), you should also be free to use it as a tool to get what you want. Self-reliance and social leverage don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Well said. I also look at social proof and success itself as the Art of Influence. Manipulation is underhanded and selfish, but Influence is a fair exchange that is open and above-board. Learning the Art of Influence garners lots of social proof as people in your sphere of influence know inwardly that there is a fair and honest exchange of value going on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How basically can I distill it down?

The women who like my posts are not endeavoring to manipulate me (you referred to my position as mod) not to manipulate anything or anyone else on the forum.

Sure, they are women and will ALWAYS think and act as such. My point is that they have nothing to gain by “liking” my posts, but this is entirely s minor side-issue.

What is my post about? Women liking what I write? Or is it about women liking what they see when they see me, when just a decade ago I was a nothing to them?

It’s about giving up the “Please accept me” monkey dance and about qualifying women to see if they are worthy of you. A complete flipping of the script.

If I was able to do it, I figure just about anybody can. I was utterly hopeless back then, a clueless, confused wretch, and yet I turned myself around, not by arguing minor points with other posters, but my digging for the gold that is scattered through the mud and dirt that is here.

Turns out there’s loads of gold here too for the industrious and perceptive man.

Phone battery’s out. That’s it for now.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman. Is man.

I will admit that the post I made earlier goes off on a bit of a tangent at times. As it is not a direct response but is related to what you were saying. You are correct, you never said women are evil. I didn't say you did. I was moreso using my post to address other users who say such things. So let's ignore that point, because it will get us off track.

The first thing I did was say that I understood what you are saying. Which is that (rephrasing here so you can clearly understand what I'm thinking) men should be their own person, if you lack social proof, fake it til you make it. This is a very simple way of putting your post, but that's what I believe the gist of it is so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just restating it so we can be clear on what we disagree on.

I think the point where we're disagreeing is what I said about women and people. My stance is that the claims you've made about women are human nature. You and @Kotaix disagree with me and say that women think differently. However, you still haven't fully disproven what I've said. So in order to better understand you, can you give an example of something that you think proves women are incapable of thinking for themselves?

Kotaix, for example, you said women like to be dominated and it's not the other way around. Any p0rn site will quickly render this not true, although it is not a popular stance for men to take in the bedroom. Furthermore I said that people tend to seek approval of others and thus that women seeking approval is a result of a basic human tendency. My argument suggesting that this is not inherent to women but rather to people. And of course, people exercise this fundamental tendency in different ways which are the result of their environment (how they were raised, what they've seen and associated with growing up). That is why women and men 'think' differently. Although I suggest the correct word is 'perceive' because men have different opinions/perceptiond too (right now, for example), so how can this be exclusive to women?

So, can either of you provide an example of women not being able to think for themselves? One exclusive to women, that cannot be explained by exercising human nature? Because what I am proposing is that women can think for themselves and that when you observe groupthink it is because that's what is easy for humans to do, not just women.

Claiming that something is sexist and disagreeing with another man's view of women is not feminist. Also, Atom, would you say that all women are feminists? Or even that all feminists want this lazy lifestyle you've suggested? If the answer is no, then it is not true that all women think the ideal lifestyle is a lazy one.

You’re a woman? If so I didn’t know that.

Regardless, your proposal to reconsider is entirely rejected. I’m on a job now and can’t elaborate, but will do so later. What I have said has gone over your head, and nowhere did I say, nor do I think, that women are evil. In fact, just last week I corrected a member, saying that women are what they are, and are not evil.

These gross misconceptions about what I am actually saying here make me think you are either a woman or a very feminized man. Anyway, your are entirely missing the actual meat of what I am saying. More later.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of Morpheus giving the talk to Neo. Notice that the slave (the guy that went back to the Matrix) felt the sensation of steak while the red-pilled (literally) men ate gruel.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the original response, and was surprised at that edit.

You also stated repeatedly that you've never been rejected by a woman. Is that correct?
Where do you think you read that?

I have had nothing but rejection until my mid-50s. I don't get rejected now, but most of my life has been characterized by rejection.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had nothing but rejection until my mid-50s. I don't get rejected now, but most of my life has been characterized by rejection.
That's because you have aged into women whose Sexual Market Value has been so debased that they don't reject anymore.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I originally wrote this as a response to a current "social proof" thread, but decided to make it a thread in its own right.

Regarding social proof:

When they see that other women accept a man, then that man is also accepted by her, because the herd has already given him its stamp of approval.

But here's a hint that so SO few of you know and understand: You don't need to actually have social proof to gain social proof. You need to suspend reality in your own mind and act "as if". Believe with every fiber of your being that you are superior to women in your manly gifts which they lack, and you will start to gain tangible social proof.

Assume a virtue if you have it not. Tangible reality follows.

Look at Mohammad Ali's antics in the 60s and 70s. He was brash and brimming with confidence on the outside, yet he later admitted he was scared out of his mind for a lot of (if not most of) his fights. His reality became that he was esteemed by the world as the the undisputed champ, not because he was the best technically, for he wasn't the best at much of anything. He created that reality for himself by going all-in and by adapting his own unconventional style to both pre and post-fight verbal antics and his own physical, unconventional style in the ring. He was a moving target when young, impossible for his opponents to figure out and he spooked his opponents well before getting into the ring with them.

He created his own reality in spite of fear and self-doubt, and the world, by-and-large, bought into it. I'm not a fan of his in terms of his associations and some of his motivations, but he did know how to create social proof where there was none.

For myself, I was so clueless with women and so unable to understand and deal with them, and so completely unable to gain even a trace of social proof, that I gave up completely and decided to create my own world, a world inhabited by only myself. I decided to be the greatest thing on my planet of one.

If I could not have social proof in reality, I would have it on Planet Atom. I decided to be very nice and gentlemanly, but to judge women on their words and actions and visibly or audibly call them out on anything that displeased me. I had nothing to lose, for I lived alone on my new planet.

I became detached from outcome and the master of my own world. At first, my world was empty, by design. But soon, surprisingly, I started running into other men and women on my planet who regarded me as worthy of leading them. One by one they popped into existence and became visible to me, and I to them. One by one they expressed my value to them in their words and actions.

I had created a new reality of social proof by detaching and assuming value, along with taking the hammer and chisel to myself to carve out the best "me" that I could be. That "me" required no approval from anybody except God and myself. Lo and behold, to my surprise, I started garnering approval and respect wherever I went.

Most of you know that I speak a bit arrogantly at times, but I'm rarely called out as such because you KNOW, instinctively, that I'm speaking the truth. I'm so bought into my value that this has become my very essence. It is believed and bought into because I myself have bought into it.

I am known to be tough on women, yet most of them "like" my posts, even though I take them (as a gender) to task. This is because they know, by absolute instinct, that if they were with me, I would treat them kindly, as a gentleman, as a LEADER but a sacrificial leader who requires respect. In short, I would treat them with respect as women and would firmly guide them where they need guidance from a man. They instinctively know that as long as they treated me with respect and were submissive to my leadership, I would be taking care of them in the ways they crave to be taken care of. I would have their back at all times. They know this. They would experience what they crave... security and contentment.

Without even meeting my fiance, they already know her in large measure. They instinctively know how I treat her, and how she responds to me and how content and fulfilled we both are. This knowledge is for women only, and the only men who can understand are the ones who have figured this stuff out by going through what I have gone through; the ones whose arms are sore yet strong by the daily use of the hammer and chisel.

My advice to the one or two men who have an ear, is to:

1) Detach from all outcome regarding social proof and create a new Kingdom of one, where the King has social proof because he has determined to be the best "him" that he can be.

2) Work on yourself (the hammer and chisel) every day to become a man whom YOU YOURSELF can respect. Forget about others for now. Do this in tiny, manageable increments.

3) Treat others with respect and dignity but make situations difficult and embarrassing for people who are blatantly disrespectful around you. Demonstrate that you do not stand for outlandish behavior in your presence.

4) Be helpful and kindly toward others with no expectation of payback. Support and encourage.

5) Judge women consistently. Call them out on bad behavior and show visible disgust at bratty behavior. Your power is rejecting them publicly. Be neutral and detached with them normally, and show that you are evaluating them for inclusion in your kingdom. Reward them with fun attention when they behave well, and punish them by removing attention (turning your back both literally and figuratively) when they misbehave. Rejection and disgust is far more powerful than direct expression of anger. Know that most women need to learn the hard way that they need to behave n your presence.

6) Watch as worthy-ish women start popping into your reality. As time goes on, the "ish" will no longer be needed and worthy women will start to materialize in your world. Understand that you yourself need to make yourself worthy of worthy women by forging yourself over time into a worthy man.

7) Enjoy the new reality that you created. Send a generous donation to Atom Smasher's PayPal account for changing your world for the better.

In all seriousness though, you can create any reality you want if you ignore your current perceived "reality" and ignore your history and create a new reality with a clean slate. Your present reality and world-view and history are nothing more than shackles that enslave you, hence you spend years and even decades on this site with barely any change. You're trying to figure out women, and there is absolutely nothing to figure out. All your problems begin and end with you.

Resolve this day to never, ever seek approval from women. Women exist to seek your approval, if you become a great and worthy man. If you are seeking this, and picking up the hammer and chisel with your weak, girly arms to start the journey, you are already worthy. Your arms will soon become mighty.

Social proof begins and ends with you, and for most of us it starts with rejecting "reality" and being bold enough to create a new one in defiance of what you observe today. Believe in the man you will be tomorrow. Write down what you need to improve to become a great man, buy a timer and set it for 1 minute or 5 minutes and work on those things in tiny increments. The law of compounding interest will soon make itself known. I cannot stress enough that if you are setting your timer every day and making tiny improvements on a daily basis, you are already successful.

Never again seek approval from women. Seek approval from God first, and then yourself, in that order. You will eventually reap approval by many as a byproduct of having created a new life, a new reality for yourself.

Be content and glad to reject women and hold their feet to the fire. You will find that worthy, high class ones will admire this and will flock to you in time. Paradoxically, these are the ones who need only minor correction and guidance as you go along, and who are submissive and interested in serving you and making your life better. These are also the best looking ones, who do the best with what God gave them because they want to please YOU with their looks.

You made it this far? Good! There's hope for you. Somewhere in my ramblings you sense that I can actually back up what I'm talking about, that I have actually achieved that which I describe, and just maybe, you can do the same.

Your "story" and your history are shackles.

Couldn't agree more with this post.

And now there's no longer doubt in my mind that u r a breaker of chains.

You should post more Atom. Seriously.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with this post.

And now there's no longer doubt in my mind that u r a breaker of chains.

You should post more Atom. Seriously.
Spaz has entered the chat.

Spaz, what aspect of the post awes you? Maybe I've missed it. 'breaker of chains' is a big claim. Potentially even suggesting that he is a disrupter (in the sense that he's said something novel). Which I agree with, in the sense that he's put it differently than I've seen before (creating your own reality) but the core of it has been stated many times before (fake it till you make it, be an individual). Is it the way he's articulated it or?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And so on. Seems to be a theme, this intense fear of rejection. So to expound on your quote to me here:

I shall disagree.
You really can't see that in each case I've said this is true AFTER getting it handled, and that I was just the opposite before?