Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You a Sensualist?(from the email DJ tips)

Reaction score
If you recieve DJ tips via email twice a week disregard this post..

I like this one a lot and so I couldn't help but to put it on here for those who haven't read this yet..

This was written by some guy named Donald Swineburne

Want to make a woman think about you in a sexual way?Eat your food as if you were making love to her.

Really, this should be a no-brainer. It's common sense to understand that a woman forms an image of us by observing the way we stand, walk, talk, behave. Certainly, an activity as potentially sensual as eating will - consciously or unconsciously - make an imprint in her mind regarding what sort of sensual being you are.

Every month, Esquire magazine runs a feature called "10 Things You Don't Know About Women" written by a female guest contributor. A couple of months ago, it was writer Ilene Rosenzweig. Her final item in her list of 10 stated: "We analyze your sexual potential at mealtime. Eat slow."

Let me repeat that point: women analyze our sexual potential by the way we eat. Stop wolfing your food!

Most of us can swing a dinner date, especially if we downplay its
importance. (The old ploy "I happen to have a gift-certificate for
two to La Banquetiotta . . . would you like to join me?" works
well here, if necessary.)

Be decisive in ordering; in other words, no hemming or hawing about what to have. This impresses women. And if she asks your advice, by all means offer her one or two suggestions; and then make the decision for her if she asks your help (and ONLY if she asks).

When served, remember to utilize all the senses as you savor the meal(the same way you will savor her body). Notice the colors, the texture, the smells. Show her that you are a sensualist.

Moan with pleasure over the taste, then offer her a sample of yours. She will likely reciprocate, and hopefully by extending a bite on her fork. Trust me, the shared enjoyment of food is powerfully effective on a woman.

A couple other good alternatives to the restaurant: a picnic, or see if she is the type that enjoys cooking for a man and hint that you'd like an invite. (You: "My grandma used to make the most delicious meatloaf, and I haven't had any like it in years." Her: "Oh! I have the BEST meatloaf recipe."

You: "Really? Gosh, I'd love to taste it sometime, I bet it's fantastic."

Her: "Well....why don't I fix it for you? Are you free tomorrow night?" Say yes, and offer to
bring a NICE bottle of wine.)

You should also bear in mind that there are many instances where you may find yourself dining with an attractive lass you don't know, or at least haven't asked out as yet. This is a PERFECT opportunity to strike up a conversation ("Mmmmm, this chicken is delicious, isn't it?") and use it to segue into a date invite. ("Have you ever had the chicken au vin at La Banquettoria? No? Oh, I'll have to take you
there, it's EXCELLENT.")

seems reasonable eh?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are many ways to express sensuality, and in my opinion sensuality is way more important than technique, so read up and develop your sensual side! the last guy i slept with had an amazing sensualness to him, and i fantasize about him, dream about him, when i wake up my sheets are all...well, um, nevermind....

sensuality should be part of the DJ mentality, because it is experiencing life, not just going through it.

there is a book i have that i read when i was like 12, that is amazing. it is an illegitimate book, and i have to find it. i think once i find it if yall are interested i'll do a post on it. i can't find any good how to sites on the web.

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good tip.
In cooking class I was eating slowly and this girl who likes me kept watching me eat. I thought she was just looking at me because I'm so cute but she probably was analysing my sexual potential.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is an awesome tip for those who don't know about this! I've always known about this but I somehow forgot all about this. It not only applies to the way you eat, but also the way you move your body. The way you walk, lick your lips, stand up, sit down, talk, reach over to pick up something, all in a masculaine, sexy, controlled rhythmic way. You project some sort of sensualness that makes women go crazy. I just realized it one day long time ago and I started doing this for a short while but I never made it into a habit to pay attention to the way I project myself. I just forgot about it.

I noticed alot of interesting results with this. Girls said I had alot of sex appeal or that I was sexual (I was too AFC to act on it though), they became hot and flustered just by me being in their presence because I was projecting this sensual body language. **** man Im glad you posted this. Good reminder.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent tip...

Women are intrigued by a man that has good feelings. They adore a man that isn't pressuring them to have sex. They are please with a man that enjoys the moment. They adore a man that looks like he'll be whispering sensual things to them in bed and screaming "Halleluia" at the point of climax.

The women are the bees and this technique is the honey.