Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You A Psycho? Self Test

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
From ConsumptionJunction.com:

Psycho Test
Is Ya Or Ain't Ya

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.

Scenario:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

(Give this some thought before you answer)

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you. If you got the answer correct,

please let don't let us know.
So who answered the question right? :eek:

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Satan Psycho
So who answered the question right? :eek:
Actually I thought it was because she found out her sister was hooked up or friends with her dream guy and by eliminating her sister, she would eliminate the competition and be able to pick him up while they were both 'consoling' each other in their grief, thus building a strong foundation for their long and happy life together.

The only way of seeing him again would be to invoke that shared tie again and so what is the shared tie? How else could she be assured of invoking that same connection again unless he remained visibly tied to her family? He could have just been one of her mother's students, or her mother's hospice caretaker, or doctor or something, and if it was a friend of the family, she would already have known him. So here we have a non-platonic, non-professional, non-filial relation who's only tie to her is through her sister.

Tre Fvcked up, but there you go.

I don't seriously think like that, but I've known a few girls who at their most emotionally volatile have and I was reasonably sure that was her state of mind before I scrolled down and read the answer.

So how 'bout it? Is that close enough? Am I well on my way to becoming the next Lector?

-Cyrano

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that actually true?

I've worked in some areas of psychology before, and from my knowledge most "psychos" would answer the same as we do.

I dont think sociopaths actually have different thought processes from the rest of us, they just happen to lack a conscience and 'empathy'. They dont think about dead people all the time.

Sorry to burst the bubble :D

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, a girl asked me this on our first date lol!!!

I was thinking, what the hell? I passed btw.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was just really insistant on getting your number?

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
the date was good, she was cool. This just came outta nowhere, I knew it was a test of somekind, but seeing on this board was like getting slapped in the face. I'm just glad to know what it was for? Although it should have been obvious.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
whoa...obviously i'm not a pyschopath then, because i thought she must have thought her sister was fvcking the guy, and so killed her because of that? maybe i am a little psycho, who knows...

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only read the question and pressed the End button to not read the answer.

Then I hit reply.

The answer must be that she hopes to see the man again.

It can only be. Causality.

Bound by laws of physics, time and matter. It's easy, not because one think like a psycho but cause and effect of a simple test like this.

Things couldn't have gotten more obvious.

the_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ...
I answered correctly.
Not becouse I'm a pshycho but becouse the ansewr was so obvious!
Especially when you read the tile of the post:D
Try not to help before the test

Good one though

the_afc

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought of a few answers including that she hoped he would be at her sisters funeral, but i didnt actuly comeup with a final answer because none made sense!