"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Are You a Man?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
The Packers played weak competition for 10 years? LOL.

I almost spit my coffee out laughing out loud at this post.

Not to hijack my own OP, but I mean WTF? @PeasantPlayer must be a Patriots fan. I ditto @samspade post and will add they also beat the living dog s*hit out of KC and Oakland in SB I & II.

You play the teams on your schedule. And if you know anything about pro football at all, the game was much tougher and more rugged back then, not the two-handed touch brand of p*ussy ball we have to watch now. Plus, there were fewer teams which means the talent level was much stronger per team, not the watered-down rosters we have now.

<Dash drops mic>
Yes the Packers played weak competition in the 60s and 70s
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Answer: because he himself is like them so it offends him when we talk about crazy women. He sees his own mental state totally exposed and laid bare as generic, , repeating and diagnosable and it makes him feel transparent rather than the special snowflake he believed he was .
I seem to have offended ur more then 10 year Sosuave career as a cry baby.

Would you like me to apologise?
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Curious on what factors you believe have contributed the most to the rapid decrease in real men?

My thoughts...

- Market flooded with many people willing to do manual labor for cheap, thereby ensuring very few men actually do it. Instead men pay people to mow their lawns, do their laundry, and basic crap around the house. Possibly a secondary effect of unfettered immigration.

- Pandering to women. I'm not really sure what has caused this,or maybe this has always been around. I feel like men pander women far more than they used to. Maybe due to the general devaluation of men? Maybe due to the large number of men raised without a male/father figure

- Possibly a secondary effect of technology, which has reduced a number of tasks to minimal effort. For example, tools which have made jobs easier, computers which do all the heavy lifting
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
More psycho anger...
Oh since you can't dispute what I've said, I'm suddenly now a psycho...

So that's how it works.

It must be nice being a loser, you just need to label others as crazy and be on ur merry way.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Curious on what factors you believe have contributed the most to the rapid decrease in real men?

My thoughts...

- Market flooded with many people willing to do manual labor for cheap, thereby ensuring very few men actually do it. Instead men pay people to mow their lawns, do their laundry, and basic crap around the house. Possibly a secondary effect of unfettered immigration.

- Pandering to women. I'm not really sure what has caused this,or maybe this has always been around. I feel like men pander women far more than they used to. Maybe due to the general devaluation of men? Maybe due to the large number of men raised without a male/father figure

- Possibly a secondary effect of technology, which has reduced a number of tasks to minimal effort. For example, tools which have made jobs easier, computers which do all the heavy lifting
Feminism
Female bosses
Single Mothers
Absent Fathers
Males not willing to adapt to change
Internet
Social Media
Smartphones
Mental Illness
Media
Loss of Testosterone of older guys that eventually give in to their daughter or wife's narrative(s) and interests
Male thirst derived from any of the combinations above

Males have to work harder than ever before to get good jobs, gals, homes, self worth/image, etc. Step it up guys if you haven't already.
 
Top