Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Are women's cruel standards reciprocal revenge for men's cruel standards for Beauty?

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
598
Reaction score
289
Age
42
People in their proper state are self interested. It's the same on principle as people buying the best product for their needs, or enticed when something is on sale; there's nothing cruel about that.

Think of it another way: Is it cruel that I reject a woman in her early thirties for being too old for me? Or is it more cruel that I settle down with a woman whom I don't appreciate fully?

The only cruelty in the objective sense is when people are not acting in their rational self-interest.
this is a good starting point re self interest.
It is a case of each woman wanting to get her needs met.
I wonder if women are not actually hooking up publicly as much (as some folks have noticed /reported here) from bars and clubs anymore.. like they used to .
and is that because the women have better available options via dating apps they can just text for a booty call after the club?
I can’t see the trend as I don’t go clubbing anymore.
But that would make sense to get their needs met.
If the guy on the app > what’s available IRL in the environment that night.
pre apps , women just had the choices in the environment only , or perhaps a contact or two on the phone.
From apps I would occasionally get the late night booty call offer from women I hadn’t met if I happened to be up late. Adds up to me…
They have a bigger fvckboy network now from the apps.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
598
Reaction score
289
Age
42
All sub5 guys need to do is wait for inflation to continue to rise and stack assets(Gold, silver, real estate; if you broke, you can get crypto like XRP for dirt cheap right now).
I know people say don't use money but hear me out: you're not using money to bag the chick; you're using it as bait for lifestyle.
Re the bolded part
Isn’t that the same thing tho?
or do you mean spending the money as flash /bait for a lifestyle you may not have … confused :(
 
Top