Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women so hypergamous these days that they don't find medical students desirable?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and #63 got me interested:
63. Telling local girls at the bar that youre a medical student doesnt mean ****. Theyve been hearing that for years. Be more unique.
Is it that they are so hypergamous that they will only accept the fully formed career product? Or perhaps that they just don't care, being happy with a poor Chad? Perhaps they look upon someone who studies hard to get a good career to be cuck material, and therefore to be accessed after getting knocked up by Chad, or otherwise after riding the Carousel? :rolleyes: It seems that in an earlier age - when women used to go to college for the degree in MRS Studies - a medical student was a good catch. (NOTE: I am talking about a real medical student, not some bozo who's in pre-med. :p)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah bro its true. Being a doc doesnt mean chit to these hoes besides to use as a wallet. What matters is your swag, demeanor, aesthetics, convo skills, sex game on point, having some money to throw around (but we dont trick on these chicks) that means she pays i pay back an forth take turns..hey they want things equal in that regard and so do i. Plus doctors are scene usually beta bux square and lame unless plastic surgeon type

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I own my own company and do VERY well but women could care less. Basically if you aren’t a millionaire they aren’t impressed. House paid for? They don’t care. 850 credit score? They don’t care. Just got out of prison for murdering a sweet old grandma and a box of puppies? Hello my new love!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just got out of prison for murdering a sweet old grandma and a box of puppies? Hello my new love!
Hahaha

Women aren't rational, we all know that.

But they must have a point of origin to form ideas or to be able to function which in most cases they rationalize it as 'feelings', what in ur opinion do they draw that from?

Take a wild guess.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I own my own company and do VERY well but women could care less. Basically if you aren’t a millionaire they aren’t impressed. House paid for? They don’t care. 850 credit score? They don’t care. Just got out of prison for murdering a sweet old grandma and a box of puppies? Hello my new love!
Yep, it's like I've stayed the course, and accumulated more than I would have if I'd had a female living with me or 'married' to me and especially with kids. Storing up grain for a long winter or rainy days. Planning ahead. Building step by step, in Long arduous discipline NOT BUYING THINGS (useless things like cars etc - I'm amazed how women suggest I buy like a Land Rover or the like, I'm like "the fvck?" "NO!" I have a 'free' truck TWO paid-off trucks/house Zero debt - they do not realize that you CAN NOT workkkk forever into your 70s to make big useless purchases puts a huge gash or dent in your progress, um you need money to Make money (without working or using your Time)). She wants it all now and there are only so many hours in the day, and I'm getting my sleep and eating meticulously healthy - I know what's best for me through research). Paycheck to paycheck has Never been my thing, even when I was making less than 20K in my 20s.

Yeah, they don't care, but 'I' care, and our minds must be much better off in the presence of others (females) than if we didn't have our sh!t together. You see the unease in others who are still slaves to debt. MOST people you encounter Are distracted by their gigantic looming debt. I remember being always distracted by that in the back of my mind and it affected my everyday life, having a mortgage. When you're free n' clear, then you're a new person/being. You almost become sleepier in a sense and never really nervous or agitated. I'm not so sure females get nervous or agitated or dreadful of looming gigantic debt, or not AS distracted as us males do. Maybe that's why they do not care if you are free n' clear, because they walk around like they're free n' clear when they're Clearly not free n' clear, but truth be told, up to their eyeballs in debt, not just monetarily but spiritually, morally, health-wise (mentally/physically). No reverence for tradition. No observance of stability, or the value thereof.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
63. Telling local girls at the bar that youre a medical student doesnt mean ****. Theyve been hearing that for years. Be more unique.

The way I read this..... If I were a woman sitting at a bar in a college town where Med students came and went by the hundreds (or more) every year and a guy walked up to me expecting me to be impressed that he's a med student, I'd think he was an idiot who thinks he something special. Half the guys in the bar are probably med students and they all probably use the same damn line.

If you guys were in a room full of aspiring models and one walked up to you say, "hey, treat me special because I'm an aspiring model", would you? And if you didn't, would it be fair of women to say that you just want to hook up with some fat b-tch who eats ding dongs all day because you weren't impressed by her pre-model status?

You guys really went off on a tangent with this one, IMO.
That aspiring model would call you gay or “you can’t handle a real woman!” and so would all of her friends, some white knights in the place would want to fight you because how dare you disrespect their beautiful friend they’ve been orbiting for years hoping to get the shot you just turned down. You would be made the villain, unlike the medical student who would be like “that’s cool, well have a nice night, take care” and walk away after you rolled your eyes at him for telling you what he does when YOU asked.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are dumb. Men are too lol. Women crater best yrs in a left handed puppetry degree and piss away best yrs for a guy who is broke with a motor cycle. A med student is fallback after the milks gone bad.

If a med student wasnt a cuck, he would crush every hit barely legal piece of ass he can and repeat til dead. Have you seen what nurses look like by epiphany phase?

Bigger than the heaviest girl you knew in high school. Most med students are book smarts but will rope in the haggard busted chick late 20s or pushing 30. Both are morons.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Med student... Psh.

One of my coworkers (cutest woman at my work by a large margin) got picked up by a guy who is 5'5" (she's about 5'2") He told her to leave her bf because she was going to be with him instead. He told her he sold cracker jacks at the baseball stadium or something ridiculous like that. It took her 3 months to figure out he's special forces in the military because he never told her, and they got married recently. The dude is smart and extremely funny in that sneaky way.

You don't need a good job or a lot of money, you just need game (looks help). Who the **** wants to marry a med student with $250k in debt who will spend the next 10 years away from the house working insanely ridiculous shifts to pay off their debt.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women dont give 2 shytes anymore as to WHAT you are........they care about WHO you are.....

Not saying that if I were a doctor I would get even MORE pvssy than I already do....

But women (feminine women who want LED) are attracted to me through looks, charisma, confidence, masculinity and overall frame.

I own 2 businesses. I dont have a Phd or even a Masters. But I do have social value, I do NOT act clingy/needy/insecure with ANY woman that I have in my rotation or that is on the "waiting list".

That is what they like.

Some doctors will have my same characteristics and have his total choice in women. Some doctors are insecure betas and cant get laid unless they go to the wh0re house.

Its just the way it is.

Its the same reason a woman marries a rich guy (beta) and gets pounded every week by another guy who is an alpha who makes average money. They have a craving for a MAN who will treat them like a woman (putting them in their place, not chasing them, not saying YES to everything they ask for, etc). Pound them and leave them wanting more.

This is why I say personality/frame/mindset along with good looks > good looks with beta provider characteristics.

All. Day. Long.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem here is not being a med student, or woman hypergamy, the problem here is how well you look the part and imagine how many guys did the whole I'm a med student thing when sometimes she never even asked.

and lets get real here being a med student don't mean you will be a doctor, and we know you are cheap poor, so that mean you are a zero till you start to make money

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong !
That can be true only in clubs , because your wallet or success cannot benefit her there. but if you talk with a woman who can consider you a dating or husband materials , being a doctor is a big plus . most women in medical field marry men in the same field as they consider themselves (doctors and pharmacist ) some special breed.
I bet such articles are written by women to kill men ego.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I say personality/frame/mindset along with good looks > good looks with beta provider characteristics.
That's true, and is why you should never give up your own pathways over playing the part to get higher dollar, however there are Many women who will f a guy for life if he gives her the country club lifestyle and can be social with those in the country club. I prefer NOT to be that way cause I don't like snobs (my dad didn't either, and I like to think I'm my dad who I admired and respected before he died December 2016 - my dad could hang with the lowest of the low "lifes" and he took me there to those redneck places I didn't exactly enjoy being round crazy strange mofos but it was a whole world I'd never seen before with horses, cows, cookouts budweiser dope music sleeping outside on the property farmer's daughters). You are what you are, and if it takes time to develop your characters yeas and nays, foot firmly planted on the ground, principles, what do you stand for? you guide yourself and what you think you know to be true and good and right. To be in the fake world, the world I grew up in Christian school in (to be Rich - college prepatory), you can be successful with women on that route too.

I prefer to try to be true to thyself what I know and believe over doing what it takes to acquire rich-lifestyle seeking women. She can take it or leave it and many women, at least right now, are leaving it, the Real me. Reality is kinda ugly. You can go the fantasy route and play the fantasy game and get the fantasy relationship, maybe even for life to where she never grows tired of it, as long as you two are and remain RICH. Reality makes the both of you uglier to the world looking on, many relationships and women are quite happy presenting your bond to the world in the best light possible, it's a facade you must show the onlooking world if it makes you happy if you want to be liked and adored.

Reality is very ugly. My dad drug me into low life places of the country sometimes 100 miles or more away from where we lived to show me "Real" people as he'd say. He was a highly intelligent man. My brother is a CEO, a realist, but he plays the "selling" game very well too or he would never be President.