Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

... are women really like that?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ConantheLibertarian said:
But is the woman not responsible for her actions? How much of people's behavior are we going to justify by implying it was a subconscious thing, or that someone else's behavior triggered a certain behavior in the other person? At some point, responsibility for one's actions needs to be taken.
A woman is responsible for her actions yes, but it is also the man responsibility to get rid of a woman who's actions do not meet his standards. Since he didn't get rid of her, he pretty much reaped what he sow.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
There is no such thing as a slut, there are sexually frustrated women and sexually liberated women.
What side of the feminist bed did you wake up on this morning? You are totally wrong. A slut is a woman that opens her legs.

I know many women who would call sexually liberated women women sluts. What exactly are they liberated from anyway?

A slut is a term that is used to categorize a womans quality. She is either good for marriage or she is not. If she hors around all the time then she is of no use to a man as a wife. You would have to be a complete idiot to get married to a woman who is a slut.

Once a slut always a slut.

It's dumb to say "Quality women" because women play hard to get in order to seem high value. So what your implying is if a girl plays hard to get and holds out on sex, then she is "High quality"?
A quality woman is one who isn't a slut.

It's contradicting, you want sex but you don't want so called "Sluts". But yet every girl would give head, take it in the face, sex after few hours of meeting the guy, etc so she meets a guy who doesn't judge her by what she does sexually.
No. real men don't want sluts. Sorry but sex isn't the only thing that a man wants in a woman. We also value loyalty. A hor has no apprecation for that.

So then you hate having to fuk sluts and want quality women. So you look for girls who are hard to get and hold out on sex, but now you haven't fuked her and its been 3 months now. So you say she is a attention *****, and your frustrated that she isn't giving you anything.

Bottomline sex has nothing to do with high quality
hor = low quality

hmm... I wonder what LastManStanding would have to say about your post. :)

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
A woman is responsible for her actions yes, but it is also the man responsibility to get rid of a woman who's actions do not meet his standards. Since he didn't get rid of her, he pretty much reaped what he sow.
But her (false) actions met his standards. Of course he had no idea what was really going on. It's pretty apparent this guy has a limited world view, not as much now. If this happens to him again, then I'm with putting him mostly at fault.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
What side of the feminist bed did you wake up on this morning? You are totally wrong. A slut is a woman that opens her legs.
So every woman is a slut besides a nuns, new born babies, and actual virgins.

00Kevin said:
I know many women who would call sexually liberated women women sluts. What exactly are they liberated from anyway?
Basically a woman who is sexually comfortable. Do you know how much girls want to get ****ed badly. They have a **** that is only purpose is for sexual stimulation, have you seen a girl have a mind blowing orgasm?

Many girls are sexually frustrated. They will deny doing certain sexual acts and won't even do certain things with specific people. This is because they don't want to be judged.

It's basic social conditioning. This is why girls play "hard to get", because that is the only way guys will perceive her as high value. Why do you think you have to lead the whole interaction? because it can't be the woman's fault why you two had sex because once again social conditioning. That is why we have to use indirect ways of going about having sex so to her it seems like it just happened. Why the hell would she come up to your house to see you're collection of "Pokemon cards"? It's just an excuse for you to take the responsibility off her shoulder.

00Kevin said:
A slut is a term that is used to categorize a womans quality. She is either good for marriage or she is not. If she hors around all the time then she is of no use to a man as a wife. You would have to be a complete idiot to get married to a woman who is a slut.

Once a slut always a slut.

A quality woman is one who isn't a slut.
So then there is no such thing as a quality woman. To me a quality woman is someone who is a sex freak, has a personality I like, and meets my standards of looks.

Have you ever read the Secret Society post? (It's a rather over exaggeration talking about being non-judgmental)

Basically guys who don't judge women for what she does sexually gets the special treatment. Sex quickly, 3somes (Yes I've almost had one but royally ****ed it up), open relationships, Wild sex, etc.

The thing about this is that when I started being non-judgmental about sex I had found out a sh!t load about the women in my school. The funny thing is when I told friends they didn't believe me or they'd go "I didn't know she get down like that" and then on top of that the stuff I was able to do sexually was mind blowing to the point my friends sex life's sounded boring.

I had 3 lesbian friends and they would tell me about all the girls they've fuked. (Everyone of them has said they weren't bi nor full blown les) The same 3 lesbians told me about the women they've used there strap on, on.
One chick who hated everything that had to do head, eating pusvy, lesbian. She ends up confessing to me that she's given head, (She said once but I found out it was way more) she was bi curious and liked the whole idea of getting ate out by a girl.

One thing I tend to do now is talk about sex a lot because usually the girls hide there sexuality and I've got to a point where I hate girls who thinks of anything that has to do with sex as nasty. So I usually do a lot of sexual inneundo (I'll slap you in you're face with my dik") and I tend to talk about what I'd do sexually. When I talk about what I do sexuall there face is in shock but deep inside they fuking love what I do and love that I talk freely about it.

- I remember telling one girl that I always picture every girl naked whenever I see them and she got a very curious about whether or not I ever pictured her like that and asked what did I think. Before you know it were roleplaying sexually (Her in a cat woman custome, me eating her out like crazy, blowing the biggest load all in her hair)

- One thing many women respond to is when they here that I'd let a girl sit on my face. (The men react as if it's nasty the girl's are shocked and love it) Also since I'm so free with my sexuality I tend to see a girl walk by and I'd just say out of the blue "Damn the things I'd do to that ass" or "Just give me one ****ing weekend with her and will have some ****ing crazy sex"

The fact of the matter is don't think of women as sluts no matter what she's done because you're only fuking up your sexual experiences. The whole women playing hard to get is a front so don't believe in that sh!t.

One thing I notice out of everything is that women have WAY more fun being around a guy who isn't judgmental about sex and isn't too invested in the interaction he is just having fun. The reason why I think that is because they know if they say something wild I'm not going to say "eeww thats disgust" or "You fuking do that?" hell no.

I'm the one who wants the hardcore, marathon, sweaty, hot, pleasurable sex. So why would I want to make the girl uptight about sex. Do you want a girl who is uptight or a girl who turns into a *** craver/sex addict. (Literally)

This isn't about being a feminist its more about not hating on women for actually wanting sex. So many guys are fuking there own self up because they are judging women because she gave head and later on that night she kissed a different guy. Which guy wouldn't want to have that option of having a hot useless sex in the morning and then later that day getting your dik sucked by 2 chicks same time?

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
There is no such thing as a slut, there are sexually frustrated women and sexually liberated women.

It's dumb to say "Quality women" because women play hard to get in order to seem high value. So what your implying is if a girl plays hard to get and holds out on sex, then she is "High quality"?

It's contradicting, you want sex but you don't want so called "Sluts". But yet every girl would give head, take it in the face, sex after few hours of meeting the guy, etc so she meets a guy who doesn't judge her by what she does sexually.

So then you hate having to fuk sluts and want quality women. So you look for girls who are hard to get and hold out on sex, but now you haven't fuked her and its been 3 months now. So you say she is a attention *****, and your frustrated that she isn't giving you anything.

Bottomline sex has nothing to do with high quality
Aint life funny?:crackup:

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, all girls are like that.

If you would like to know how many different men a girl sleeps with, you have to first calculate her HB.

To do so you rate her face, her body, and SPECIFICALLY her booty. Each counts as 1.3,

So if you have face 6, body 8, and booty 7 then its HB7.

Then, you take the HB number and divide by number of days in a week - 7.

If its, HB7 then she screws a different guy each week. That over 50 guys a year.

HB10s screw 1.43 guys a week. That means one sex guy, and one guy for blow jobs.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* * * SamePendo quickly goes to the candystore to get some popcorn for the LMS vs. Snowy match * * *

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is the ultimate game

if you were some random guy and this girl was a girl you scored with at a nightclub, you wouldn't give 2 flying fvcks about this guy. And we'd all be high fiving you and telling you how good of a job you did.

I think the word slut/***** is the word a spiteful guy uses when he doesn't get his way.

I don't think women are necessarly *****s. They don't just fvck for the sake o fvcking. Believe it or not, everything a woman does is for a purpose

IT JUST NOT BE FOR THE PURPOSE THAT'S IN YOUR BEST INTREST

In the aforementioned case, it's simple... he was an asskisser. There is nothing attractive about a guy that kisses a girls ass. Howqever she is torn because this guy can provide her a good life.

it's hard, very hard to look in the mirror.

I've slept around before. honestly, i've been slept around ON... and each time i have, I can directly point back to something I did. 100% of the time. I look at the situtation to see what I did and don't make the mistake again.

Reaction score
00Kevin said:
hmm... I wonder what LastManStanding would have to say about your post. :)
SamePendo said:
* * * SamePendo quickly goes to the candystore to get some popcorn for the LMS vs. Snowy match * * *
Most American men, no, the overwhelming majority of them love hors; and thus, this is the reason why I can easily explain their miserable and wretched state of being!!! They marry them and even have children with them - children, I said!!!!!

Why not just take the word "hor" out of the world's vocabulary - as the Feminists are trying to do by "hate crime" laws/legislation - jail time for speaking truth against nasty hos!!

Why does the word "Wh0re exist? It is for a reason -- think about it!!!

Many men have eaten hors, and the irony is that the hors, in the end, devour them!!!!!!!

Let these fools be devoured financially, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually by hors!! In the end, they get what is due to them - this is called, "You reap what you sow", or for you non-believers, "Karma"!!!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Most American men, no, the overwhelming majority of them love hors; and thus, this is the reason why I can easily explain their miserable and wretched state of being!!! They marry them and even have children with them - children, I said!!!!!

Why not just take the word "hor" out of the world's vocabulary - as the Feminists are trying to do by "hate crime" laws/legislation - jail time for speaking truth against nasty hos!!

Why does the word "Wh0re exist? It is for a reason -- think about it!!!

Many men have eaten hors, and the irony is that the hors, in the end, devour them!!!!!!!

Let these fools be devoured financially, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually by hors!! In the end, they get what is due to them - this is called, "You reap what you sow", or for you non-believers, "Karma"!!!

Wh0re - prostitute. A wh0re takes money and gives sex.

A SLUT is a woman who has sex with men without emotional commitment.

Stop using the word hor because it only makes you look less knowledgeable/educated and thus gives fewer credit points to your arguments.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
So every woman is a slut besides a nuns, new born babies, and actual virgins.

Basically a woman who is sexually comfortable. Do you know how much girls want to get ****ed badly. They have a **** that is only purpose is for sexual stimulation, have you seen a girl have a mind blowing orgasm?

Many girls are sexually frustrated. They will deny doing certain sexual acts and won't even do certain things with specific people. This is because they don't want to be judged.

It's basic social conditioning. This is why girls play "hard to get", because that is the only way guys will perceive her as high value. Why do you think you have to lead the whole interaction? because it can't be the woman's fault why you two had sex because once again social conditioning. That is why we have to use indirect ways of going about having sex so to her it seems like it just happened. Why the hell would she come up to your house to see you're collection of "Pokemon cards"? It's just an excuse for you to take the responsibility off her shoulder.

So then there is no such thing as a quality woman. To me a quality woman is someone who is a sex freak, has a personality I like, and meets my standards of looks.

Have you ever read the Secret Society post? (It's a rather over exaggeration talking about being non-judgmental)

Basically guys who don't judge women for what she does sexually gets the special treatment. Sex quickly, 3somes (Yes I've almost had one but royally ****ed it up), open relationships, Wild sex, etc.

The thing about this is that when I started being non-judgmental about sex I had found out a sh!t load about the women in my school. The funny thing is when I told friends they didn't believe me or they'd go "I didn't know she get down like that" and then on top of that the stuff I was able to do sexually was mind blowing to the point my friends sex life's sounded boring.

I had 3 lesbian friends and they would tell me about all the girls they've fuked. (Everyone of them has said they weren't bi nor full blown les) The same 3 lesbians told me about the women they've used there strap on, on.
One chick who hated everything that had to do head, eating pusvy, lesbian. She ends up confessing to me that she's given head, (She said once but I found out it was way more) she was bi curious and liked the whole idea of getting ate out by a girl.

One thing I tend to do now is talk about sex a lot because usually the girls hide there sexuality and I've got to a point where I hate girls who thinks of anything that has to do with sex as nasty. So I usually do a lot of sexual inneundo (I'll slap you in you're face with my dik") and I tend to talk about what I'd do sexually. When I talk about what I do sexuall there face is in shock but deep inside they fuking love what I do and love that I talk freely about it.

- I remember telling one girl that I always picture every girl naked whenever I see them and she got a very curious about whether or not I ever pictured her like that and asked what did I think. Before you know it were roleplaying sexually (Her in a cat woman custome, me eating her out like crazy, blowing the biggest load all in her hair)

- One thing many women respond to is when they here that I'd let a girl sit on my face. (The men react as if it's nasty the girl's are shocked and love it) Also since I'm so free with my sexuality I tend to see a girl walk by and I'd just say out of the blue "Damn the things I'd do to that ass" or "Just give me one ****ing weekend with her and will have some ****ing crazy sex"

The fact of the matter is don't think of women as sluts no matter what she's done because you're only fuking up your sexual experiences. The whole women playing hard to get is a front so don't believe in that sh!t.

One thing I notice out of everything is that women have WAY more fun being around a guy who isn't judgmental about sex and isn't too invested in the interaction he is just having fun. The reason why I think that is because they know if they say something wild I'm not going to say "eeww thats disgust" or "You fuking do that?" hell no.

I'm the one who wants the hardcore, marathon, sweaty, hot, pleasurable sex. So why would I want to make the girl uptight about sex. Do you want a girl who is uptight or a girl who turns into a *** craver/sex addict. (Literally)

This isn't about being a feminist its more about not hating on women for actually wanting sex. So many guys are fuking there own self up because they are judging women because she gave head and later on that night she kissed a different guy. Which guy wouldn't want to have that option of having a hot useless sex in the morning and then later that day getting your dik sucked by 2 chicks same time?
:rockon: Preach On cuzz...maby I need to start doing this fast and also im overweight(Black) at that ( but im workin on that soon...not long). But the mostly importaint thing iz to make in the Rap/Music/Video Game era.....fa realz...

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
It's funny how women get their thinking twisted.

Here's the deal...HE is the "right kind of guy". She's been raised to think she should marry this kind of gentleman. So she goes out with him, does the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, holds the sex back because that's what mommy told her when she was young.

But it's not who she is. She WANTS to be naughty and f*ck. But she can't jeopardize her long-term relationship that she's been TAUGHT to have by trying to do what she WANTS to do. (and your boy either wasn't sexually attractive to her or didn't know how to get what he wants)

So she goes out and gets d!ck from other guys. Other guys she doesn't give two sh!ts about impressing and can appear to be a slvt in front of with no consequences. All the while trying to work into a "good, wholesome, Stepford-Wife relationship" with her current man, hoping one day her wild side will calm down so she can be the good little drone society wants her to be.

"Just one more good time and then I'll quit. I'll be the good little girl and lead the boring life society wants me to live. Just one more good time and it'll be out of my system."

Imagine what that must do to a girl's self-esteem, to feel like her natural desire to have fun is some kind of wicked addiction that makes her a "bad person", a "slvt", a "*****".
^^^^^^^

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that sleep with a guy (or several) after a couple of hours (or less) has deep issues. A woman's sexual nature is not like a mans. When she is having sex like a man and not being picky etc., it is not good.

Women have much greater sexual investment so must be more picky (or should be). Un-consciously and by their sexual nature, women have a 9 month investment after sex (or potentially so). A guy has none.

It is up to the female to withhold sex as the guy is always ready and raring to go. If every female was like this girl and careless in other ways, our population would much more than it is now. A female witholds sex (or should) for the guy she wants to rear her children. It is her Trump card. She wants him to stick around after the *deposit* has been made. This is why girls detach themselves or sleep with alot of guys they don't like. It is more about cheap validation than anything.

Think of all the girls you know that are really promiscuis? Do they have some *serious* issues? I'll bet they do. Are they confident and good self-esteem? I bet they don't. Are they always going to an end to get approval? Yep.

It's the typical gal who loses some weight and then feels attractive. Next thing you know she's out doing half the town and feeling so wanted. She claims to use these guys, but know she is getting used in return. An empty void that is a vicious cycle of re-filling.

A girl worth her salt does not go off on sexual tangents.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not?

It's not upon you or I to deem what's morally right or wrong by any standards. **** for all you or I know she is apart of some new "spred the love" religous colt that makes them go have sex with everyone they meet.

of course I"m joking but serioiusly... where do you get off saying what's right or wrong? Where do I?

that's why I don't. If it's your thing to go fvck guys you just met, hey, have fun. seriously. did you take it in the ass? Tell me about it. and I won't hold it against you

however... all you have done is tell me what type of person you are... you ar the type of person who sleeps with men when you first met them. that's not wrong... but it's not someone I would want to have a LTR with... But she can still be useful. String free sex now and then.. hey?

every girl you know likes ****. Every girl I know likes ****.

women can't help who they are attracted to.. when are men going to realize that. hell I can't help who I am attracted to.

when you stop trying to rationalize it, you MIGhT get somewhere.

when you are dating someone and she fvcks someone else, she at that point in time, has found someone more attractive than you... simple as that. I've had it happen to me. I've been the guy getting a BJ in the back of my car while the BF is inside dancing away.

A woman doesn't look at a guy and say "hum.. he's dressed nice... he seems like a good person.. yeah.. I think I will be attracted to him"

And you've all had it happen to you. You are out and you see a woman for whatever the reason may be you can't take your eyes off of. She's BANGIN (and for guys this is the holy grail so I won't even go into other details).. I wouldn't care if she was a deaf mute from hell as long as I can tap that ass for a minute or two.

When you are dating a girl and she fvcks someone else. it didn't "just happen"... what happened was that you for whatever the reason may be, aren't as attractive to her as THAT guy may be. the key is, to always be more attractive than the competition.

If you are taking care of your ****, it sho shouldn't be a problem. Even slutty *****s are programmed to think they are LTR material and will try their damnest to do so if a guy is pushing her buttons the right way

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
In the US - YES.

Just READ THIS.

dude.. if I had ANY doubts about not getting married... this just sealed the deal.

damn man.. let me quote some of these hors

I almost cheated on my fiance the night before we accidently concieved our child. Everytime I look the baby I think of what could have happened and how I could be wondering whose baby it was.
I like to flaunt my ring
the only women want to get married. Men have NO IDEA the socal status of a married *****

p.s. I cheated on you and no I don't feel guilty!!!!!!
In case you had any doubt she gave a fvck about your AFC ass

My friend literally raced me to the alter. she told her fiance, husband now, if he didn't propose within a certain time frame and if they weren't married by this summer, she would leave him. She told him she had to get married before my fiance and I. We have been together twice as long and are much happier. My wedding is gonna be much better than hers.
th is is the stupid ass rationality men give up their lives for

my favourite part about getting married so far is that he will be taking my last name. no hyphens.
(Tearing off nuts with a vice grip)

i think I am falling for my brother in law
yeah.....this is what you guys are rushing to have a life of. your Wife blowing your brother

I'm only getting married to prove I'm not a slut (which I really am)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do i honestly need to go though the entire site and compare the percengtes? stupid *******s

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't read all the responses on this thread, but here's my two bits..

I'm not going to bash a "sexually liberated" woman, if she's actually liberated. The problem is the double standard in her twisted mind. It' s ok to sleep around, but not with the LTR guy because she doesn't want to viewed that way. Sex is a tool for her, not for the actual sexually liberated woman. Imagine what would happen if the guy (original post) was sleeping around on the side, she probably would be all heartbroken tears, and then spew that all men are pigs, etc. IE, it's ok for her to act that way, but not him.

It's that double standard that puts this guy in such deep sh!t should he marry her in the future, because she will cheat on him. A quality woman does not play hard to get, but actually IS hard to get because she REQUIRES a quality man. That's the difference, a true slut I'm not going to judge because she's doing what's in her true nature and not out to hurt anyone.

The real issue is how to help the OP's friend without it destroying their friendship. To help him means to hurt him initially, but in the long run, he will be better off. Any ideas?

I think maybe the OP should create an anonymous email address or something to tip the guy off, maybe direct him to this site for help.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
She is a typical hor!!!! A simple hor!!! Why are you bastyards blaming the dude???

Because we expect this from hors. If a baby craps himself, i don't get angry and yell at him. I expect this to happen.

We expect men to actually be men. I personally expect more from men in general because I know they are capable. If he wants to forego the use of his intelligence, fvck him...

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Babnik said:
Wh0re - prostitute. A wh0re takes money and gives sex.

A SLUT is a woman who has sex with men without emotional commitment.

Stop using the word hor because it only makes you look less knowledgeable/educated and thus gives fewer credit points to your arguments.
Wow Babnik, surprisingly anough, I didn't actually know the concrete differences between the two words

Thanks for clearing all this up... Props Bro! :up: