Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are women like guys and think about doing it all the time and with just about anyone

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at the end of the day like us? i think so just for the simple fact they're human & i can't tell you how many times i've seen girls with the most revolting guys possible. now these guys had to have something about them that made them appealing but the fact they the girls were able to look past their looks shows they were not so hung up on them. i bring this up because i was looking through yahoo answers and there was a bunch of women saying the opposite and making it seem like they didn't even like sex!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women say a lot of things just like guys say a lot but at the end of the day, they want their needs met just like the lot of us.

Plus social programming comes into play.

That is why most on the site don't listen to what women say or write, but what they do (including who they do).

- comic_relief

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^some women dont care what the man looks like Donjuanicarlo...

If you can stimulate a broads mind you can do anything with her. Its about how you come off and you can be the ugliest mofo but have your ish together and know how to talk to a woman.

jimbobham

Banned
Reaction score
She_feelin_Me said:
^^some women dont care what the man looks like Donjuanicarlo...

If you can stimulate a broads mind you can do anything with her. Its about how you come off and you can be the ugliest mofo but have your ish together and know how to talk to a woman.
You got that right. I got a beer belly, not real tall, but I pay attention. Its a fact that women are not visually stimulated, thats us. It starts in a woman's head guys. You can arouse a woman just with your words alone. Looks help get you in the door, but they don't keep you there.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, scientifically speaking, men have 17x the amount of testosterone on average that women have. testosterone controls sex drive. so they say that even at her horniest, a woman has no idea what its like to be as horny as a man, all day everyday. but that's not to say they don't like sex. they just don't have the same nearly uncontrollable desire to make it happen.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think about sex with just about everyone

fvckin gross!

but yes, women do like sex. is this news to anyone?

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are silent.

They are as silent and impenetrable as one of those 150 year old turtles on the galapagos islands. Their shell and outer barrier is that hard.

A hot girl is never going to come out and say, god I'm horny, please do me when you first meet. But under the shell, shes horny, her panties get wet, she has fantasies, etc. And of course your job is to get through that barrier, open her up...then you can open her up ;)

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duh you know what i meant haha. i know you don't think about having sex with everyone, just like most guys don't think about having sex with EVERY girl...I'm not talking about the most physically undesirable portion here, but the average which the majority of people you come across in life fit into.

i already know all this but the point of the thread was to get discussion so newcomers and people not familiar will come across it and see that even if they are simply "average" they are in good standing and looks shouldn't be a major factor in holding them back. just because they aren't model or gq material isn't to say a good pool of women around them wouldn't be willing to give them a chance if they go about things the right way. i've come across far too many people on here and offline who because they weren't super good looking, but not necessarily ugly either (i mean morbidly obsese, facial deformity) take themselves out of the race before it even began. fact of the matter is most people, men and women fall within the average range so most people are in the same "league" physically. it's just a matter of doing what you have to do after the initial first look.