Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women hung up on age for the same reasons we are?

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the real reason women do not want to date significantly older men, 6yrs+, the same reasons that guys don't want to date older women? Basically because of wrinkles and other signs of aging that make a guy lose his attractiveness to younger women? Or is it something different for them, more social where with the guys the reasons are more biological?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:
Is the real reason women do not want to date significantly older men, 6yrs+, the same reasons that guys don't want to date older women? Basically because of wrinkles and other signs of aging that make a guy lose his attractiveness to younger women? Or is it something different for them, more social where with the guys the reasons are more biological?
What planet do you live on dude?

I'm 37 in a few weeks and I'm gonna be hanging out with a 24 yr old weekend after next. My last LTR was 21. I've fukked, dated, or messed around with several women in the 20-26 category over the past couple of years.

Maybe it's because i don't have too many wrinkles.....

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 Plus years doesn't mean sh1t. Your profile states your 34 you should have no problem dating girls 28-34 if you look like your age. If you take care of yourself and look younger you could even pull 22 year olds.

My opinion is that every man that has good game can get girls up to 10 years younger than him on a regular basis. After the 10 year mark than it gets a bit trickier. I have fvcked girls 10 plus years younger than me, but I look young and dress fashionable.

If your good looking and take care of yourself than you won't have many problems attracting younger woman. Age is a factor but you could still pull young tail. I have fvcked quite a few younger woman but when it comes to having a LTR with them than thats a different story.

Woman do not want to date there dad however. If she is 21 and you are 40 than they will probably not date you unless you really stand out or are a celebrity.

Hell my game has sucked sh1t over the last 4 months but I have quite a few experiences of dating woman 7 years - 11yearsyounger than me from the ages of 28-32. Hell I should post my past experiences in the mature man forum. I think I will start a thread within the next week of all my experiences with younger woman. This will be a tell all thread. I have some good stories.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah if you look really old, lots of wrinkles and grey hair the average 21yo isn't going to go for you.

10 year age gap is normal though, many many guys (myself included) date girls 8-10 years younger.

my last 2 LTRs were both 10 years younger.

keep in mind I work out 5x a week too. My body def doesn't look old.