"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Are women delusional and excessively picky?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The answer is absolutely yes. Read my post on a female friend I just posted. This is a girl I just met. She wants me to look out for her all night and treat her like a princess buying her drinks, enduring flirting with 5 other guys all night and then I'm supposed to be her safe ride home after she gets wasted and gives every guy who talks to her blue balls. The price I'm supposed to pay is that I have to watch her flirt with every other guy all night so I can MAYBE (ok probably) get laid.

I gave her a taste of her own medicine and she couldn't handle it. I didn't even dial it up that much. Maybe 3/10 in intensity on my end.
How did you give her a taste of her medicine?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
btw, I've seen the scenario I was talking about play out many times before. That is, one girl with 3, 4, 5 guys in tow. She always leaves with the hottest guy in the group, leaving all of the mediocre ones behind but she makes the good looking guy chase her the entire night and "compete" with the other guys for the "privilege" of ****ing her.
 
Top