Are we crazy?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darko, you're promoting living in a fantasy world. A chick that fvcks around behind your back is a slvt any way you slice it. A nice girl would dump your ass beforehand. That's the difference.

J. Darko said:
I think my posts are a necessery contribution.
Everyone thinks their posts are a necessary contribution. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

And personally, I'd rather like to call a girl whenever I feel like. The rules, the games, it gives you the mindset of a chess player, constantly thinking about your every move. Instead, have a life without worry. Hug her all day, buy her flowers and massage her feet. If things go bad, walk away. There's always a next girl.
This is how I know you're an AFC. You live to please. You've got some better qualities like detachment (not necessarily good), and the ability to walk away but you're still weak IMO.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170212

This guy doesn't get sex from his girlfriend. See how the famous Rollo Tomassi reacts? Dump that b!tch he says. Why is she a b!tch? Is she an evil woman for getting bored? No, she didn't do anything wrong! She doesn't deserve to be hated. He's the one who's at fault. He's boring. That's why she doesn't have sex with him. That's why a post with ''dump that b!tch'' is a low quality post. It's focus is on the woman, but the focus should be on the man. Exterminate the hate, amplify male happiness --> a better sosuave board.
That guy's been here for awhile. She is indeed a b*tch and he helped create that.

Read up his other dozen or so threads on the same girl before jumping to conclusions. It's not hate for the girl, its just the truth.

It's hard to tell between the truth and hate when you live in a fantasy land. They both hurt. I can see why you're confused.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, I do promote living in a fantasy world, because a fantasy world is a much happier place to be in. There's nothing wrong with that.

I didn't say that I'm the kind of guy that pleases women. I don't, simply because I don't feel like it. But if I did feel like it, I would do it, because it doesn't matter one bit.

Here's the deal:

1 You can live in the Matrix, enjoyig your steak and fighting for freedom when the time is right.

2 You can live in the real world, enjoying your oatmeal and fighting for freedom when the time is right.

These options have the same destination, but different journeys. Journey 2 is masochistic.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a little crazy is fine but being a complete nutjob isn't. :kick:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Exactly. What if I think that KKKs and fundementalist mormons are "right"? How do I know if either of us, you or me, are "crazy" (or another related word)?
There has to be a line where faith comes into play at some point. Of course every person in whatever movement they're in believes that they're right. Would you follow an set of ideas that you believed was wrong? I don't think so. Also if Nazis and fundamentalist are "right" then why is there so much of an opposing back lash for what they believe and in their own secs many people leave because they contradict their own edicts on many occasions?

I'll bare bones it. I don't hate anyone, not racist, not sexist, not war lords..nobody. I believe everyone has a right to live their lives. I think those people are wrong but they are doing what they feel is right from a combination of experiences and teachings in their life. I also know however that you reap what you sow. How many of those groups can go places other then their restrictive communities and not feel some kind of backlash or influx of hate coming towards them? Nazi's were hunted for several years after WWII across the globe. The KKK lost all kinds of favor across the US and now their rallys are small and private. Fundamentalist Mormons don't even interact with the outside world because nobody wants to support a community that provides so many homeless, uneducated, drug addicted boys and doesn't even say sorry.

I'm not saying one way or the other that they're right or wrong. Hell if the rapture happens and only the Nazi's go to heaven I'll be like "oh come on! what the hell man?!" But really what can I do? I can't say definitively that i'm any more right then the next man but I do know that I get to enjoy a wealth of untainted options when it comes to living and learning. I live a life filled with joy and meeting tons of new people from whom i've learned very exciting things and have thus become even more happy. None of those groups can say the same and 10 of their lifetimes isn't worth 1 of mine. In the end if they get some kind of reward in the afterlife so be it. I have no regrets about the way I've lived. I can't imagine what kind of judgment I could get for living as I have but it won't be one of blood and shame.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in the end. If Nazi's had won the war, and today we rebelled against it in a violent manner, we would be crazy and out of line?

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
So in the end. If Nazi's had won the war, and today we rebelled against it in a violent manner, we would be crazy and out of line?
OK. I see what you trying to do now.

That's relativism. Basically you question anything trying to find good in bad. Eventually you come to conclusion that murder is good because it prevents overpopulating the Earth. And eventually you go mad yourself...because you can't handle all the equations.
It is a method taught and preached by some professors and eventually banned. Supposedly influenced the writers of Matrix (the speech about humans being a virus)

But it is also called being a DEMAGOGUE. Drawing conclusions based on one sided data.

Yes if nazis won any people who fight against them now would be labeled as "bad". But Nazis were bad so people opposing them would be actually right.
Why are nazis bad? Because they are extremists...small group of people dictating others how to live and killing any opposition. That is bad. Why? Because it gets in a way with nature. Try to contain the nature and you get lot of deformities. Freedom is better for survival of species.

Think of it as a small group of males becoming alpha males by diversion and holding on the position by having a gun (controlling the armed forces and spreading terror by secret police). Is it good? No! Because they are not the best mate. They stole the position and by killing rivals by trickery (modern society guns) they get in a way of natural selection.Therefore they don't produce offsprings best suited for survival.

I don't think this forum is "crazy"...if it tries to help guys to get rid of delusions about themselves - to know themselves better and therefore get rid of insecurities, baggage - and about the world (bs they collect through media etc.) Basically when it helps to be a better Man.

When someone posts some relativism BS...that's crazy.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we agree, Daniel, that it isn't an easy question?

I've thought about it a lot, really. And, the answer lies with Benito Juárez:

Among individuals, as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace.
The right of others. Maybe this doesn't answer the "are we crazy" question, but it does say what is healthy/respectful and what is not. Nazi's didn't respect others, we as DJ's do.