MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Can you imagine playing

Dumpy, The Warpig

A game where you, a chubby girl with an ugly face goes around trying to save your omega male prince. Sorry, I honestly can't even finish writing this.... I wish women would stay the fck out of videogames that don't involve farms or barbies.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If fat ugly chicks want to see more fat ugly women as characters

maybe fat ugly chicks should learn to program :crazy:

until then

shut the fvck up!

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man develops games from a man's perspective. I don't know a guy who likes to play video games with a strong female lead who rescues her man.
Also, what Burroughs said. Also, sex sells.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I guess Ms. Pac-Man wasn't enough! Well, she sure knows how to swallow!

They got Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Samus Aran (Metroid, fine as hell), Lara Croft (Fine as hell too).

Go to Street Fighter for Chun Li. Or the Final Fight series (Jessica, Maki, Lucia). Or Mortal Kombat for Sonya Blade, Kitana, and Jade.

I can go on and on! But of course they'll make the video game girls sexy. How else can a nerd control a HB10?

No wonder why the feminists are pissed the f**k off! Oh well, sex sells! That's the way it is!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, video games are not inherently but openly sexist, i.e, designed for men.

Because men are the primary consumers. What's so curious about this issue?

It's like saying hair dye products are inherently sexist, because they don't talk about

adjectives like "durable" , "rough" , "rugged" but rather

"silky" , "shiny" , "bubbly" ...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is weird... is the same women that know enough about video games to know that all the female characters are made to be nice looking / sexy.... actually play those games (because women that don't play the games don't know any of this) AND they themselves choose to play whichever female character they think is the sexiest. (((come on, they aren't sitting around choosing to be the guy character. )))

and furthermore, first they griped that there weren't enough female lead roles in these games and now they are griping that you guys made their dream lead roles too sexy?

so..uhm... what if.... a game were to come out with nothing but b!tches in it? then what?