Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are they looking for a boyfriend/husband unit or are they looking for YOU

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started thinking about this the other day. Most of us here being red pill aware, we know that often women won’t love a man for who he is but what he can do for her. I cannot seem to shake this notion with the new dates and my radar is on DEFCON 1. The notion of “she’s probably looking for a guy that can provide with anything she might need, and isn’t actually interested in me” is constantly present, and it’s not a good feeling if I’d want to establish a genuine connection.

How do you guys go about with this?
I deal with women the same way I deal with the bank manager, he wants my currency and I want his services and both of us know that given a breach of contract it wont be difficult to cut ties.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
C+ F is actually a good early test for this. If she is looking for a slave, she will dislike your display of ego rather than laughingly chiding it and playing along with it. In her mind, you are a tool and your value is too low to justify ****iness.
Yes! This 100%

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell which box they've put you in pretty quickly. If they are just using you and not sexually attracted to you or admiring of you in the way that equals love, they will be able to control and limit their sexuality around you, avoid PDA and physical affection, and react very negatively to any independence you demonstrate. She will be running compliance tests on you to make sure you will go along with what she wants and your sexual requirements are controllable.

C+ F is actually a good early test for this. If she is looking for a slave, she will dislike your display of ego rather than laughingly chiding it and playing along with it. In her mind, you are a tool and your value is too low to justify ****iness.
Amazing post, such action plan may be useful in countless situation!

Yes! This 100%
Thanks for quoting it, somehow I lost it.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
…women won’t love a man for who he is but what he can do for her.
This not exactly true. Women love a man for the man’s resourcefulness.

The man has to have the specific set of resources the women is looking for.

The resources that a woman needs from a man changes over time.

A short 20-year old may prioritize a 6’3” tall man to prevent unwanted male attention while she bar hops. At 30, the resources the woman prioritizes will be very different.

To be successful, a man must have the set of resources the woman prioritizes and continue to adapt to to what the woman needs over time.

The other key element to success is the man also must not not be crazy in love with the woman so he can LEAD her in life. This is the constant UNIVERSAL resource that the woman ALWAYS needs.

For success, the woman has offer several key things the man desires, eg looks, personality, morals, ethics, good in bed, and ADAPTABILITY to her man.

This is BIOLOGY. Do not complain about it. Use this knowledge to get lots of s*x, with one woman or many women.

To save the future of this world, LEAD.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell which box they've put you in pretty quickly. If they are just using you and not sexually attracted to you or admiring of you in the way that equals love, they will be able to control and limit their sexuality around you, avoid PDA and physical affection, and react very negatively to any independence you demonstrate. She will be running compliance tests on you to make sure you will go along with what she wants and your sexual requirements are controllable.

Agree with this. A girl was trying to ice me and I went cf on her hard and we’ve been banging like animals since.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started thinking about this the other day. Most of us here being red pill aware, we know that often women won’t love a man for who he is but what he can do for her. I cannot seem to shake this notion with the new dates and my radar is on DEFCON 1. The notion of “she’s probably looking for a guy that can provide with anything she might need, and isn’t actually interested in me” is constantly present, and it’s not a good feeling if I’d want to establish a genuine connection.

How do you guys go about with this?
This is a blessing and a curse after becoming red pill aware. Everyone is doing this if you think about it. We are always searching for like-minded people and a reflection of ourselves. What’s funny with women is that we have different standards because of our biological drivers. If you meet a guy and he’s a d!ck, you don’t waste your time on that person anymore, with women you’ll tolerate more BS because our biology clouds our judgement.
With this mindset you are going to become very bitter. What I like to do is let people reveal themselves to me. You wanna see them in their natural state. Are they good to their friends? Are they respectful of others? Are they someone you wanna be around. We often get caught up on looks and then realize that she’s an insufferable person.

Women have their six sixes and we should have the same. Take the blinders off and be more observation. Actions always speak louder than words. And yeah, once you find a user, adjust your time and energy accordingly. I like to see some reciprocation from women, not just all taking and no giving.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only a reality that is available in mid to old age once everything else goes to sh1t and all you have left is retirement

Most relationships before 50 are pretty much destined to fail

Why !?!

because people have such unrealistic expectations of what a relationship is , it aint some harmonious whimsical lifestyle that solves all of life problems

You will Pi$$ each other off , you will lose interest in each other sexually , kids will drive you fvcking mental , money will be tight, Inlaws are usually a pain in the A$$, the banality of family life will drive you fvcking mental

Until all of a sudden BOOOM midlife crisis , divorce and a 30 year old porsche boxter is slammed on the drive and you have these blokes in their 40's trying to hit clubs like they are 21 again

I firmly believe that its better to try and have a series of "mid term" relationships during your mid 20's and 30's

You have to shop around a bit and discover both yourself and others

There is nothing wrong with having say X3 5 year relationships in a 20 year period

You will learn hell of a lot more than if you stayed with the same person for 20 years

Once you are in mid life THEN is the time to find the "life partner" the person you will die with
Spoken like a man who has seen the world and lived his life.

You might say you ar sport fishing but if you've never brought one into the boat did you really "CATCH" any of them? You might say you caught them but you never LANDED THEM. There is a difference.

You can't expect to have a fulfilling relationship in later life if you don't learn to balance your wants and needs with those of your partner's. The only way to do that is on the job training. It's like being the guy with the best basketball dribbling, footwork, shooting etc, but never playing on a team or against an opponent.