Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are these type of husband killing wife and kids events a product of women settling for beta guys?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In no way am i condoning this happening but the rash of these type of killings and especially the last one in Colorado a few days ago, have me thinking about this.

After reading multiple articles about them the following info surfaced:

1) She didn't want to go out with him at first, in a post she thanked him for not giving up when she didn't want to date him. This gets me thinking he is a beta dude who kept pursuing her and eventually she "settled" for a beta provider she could control who pedastalized her.

2) She had thoughts he might be cheating on her but said probably not because "he has no game". Another clue this dude likely gave up his balls to get her to go out with him and is clueless with women.

3) She was gone for 6 weeks back to her parents home then came back and was planning to divorce him...likely she met some guy she was instantly attracted to during this time, was getting railed and realized she was tired of pretending she actually wanted to be with her husband.

So this brings up the obvious...does continual pursuance of a woman until they "settle" ever TRULY work out for a man?

I'm leaning towards no...there always seems to come a point where the woman just has has enough of the charade and wants out...and sometimes this is the end result..its terrible, pathetic and cowardly act by the man but this is what happens when guys attempt to pursue and get uninterested women to be interested...they may become interested for a time but at the end of the day they are still not interested deep down inside and eventually the other shoe WILL drop.

Men...DO NOT waste time with uninterested women initially...only entertain women who are interested.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5370202/shanann-watts-husband-social-media

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If I was dumb enough to get married and then find out my wife was screwing another person, I'd probably shoot her and the other person too. Not the kids though. This actor doesn't seem the beta bucks type only making 60k a year. She was just tired and wanted a change. She already security alimony and add two kids for child support. That actor would had been in jail whether he'd kill her or financial and emotional jail if he just paid her alimony and child support. He probably found out that she was going to file for divorce and she threaten to destroy him financially, legally and emotionally. Plus, the classic line they all say, you'll never see your kids again. Plus, she probably added I've been doing so and so on the side just to get under his skin. He thought he'd lose it all, so in a numb nuts idea, he killed her. Not saying it's right, as two wrongs never make a right, but possibly justified in a strange way. As for the kids, I think they should hang him. That's just wrong on so many levels.

I know people who've been cut so bad in divorce from the lawyer fees, child support and alimony that they are making 75k a year, but 50k - 60k is going to the ex wife and kids. Eventually, they either become homeless or off themselves. It's very sad. There was a doctor who jumped off a bridge in NJ a year or two ago after his divorce from his celeb. wife on The Doctors TV show. She destroyed him in court and it was just too much.

https://nypost.com/2017/02/12/surgeon-jumps-from-bridge-after-divorce-from-tv-personality-wife/

I guess there is a small silver lining for not getting involved with a lady.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title sounded like something I would post, LOL.

There is something to be said about men taking the black pill.

Billtx49

Reaction score
When extreme human emotions get involved, logical thinking goes straight out the door and anything can happen unless a persons morals intervene …

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this brings up the obvious...does continual pursuance of a woman until they "settle" ever TRULY work out for a man?
Hell NO. It's a lose-lose deal. Either she leaves you and depending on where you are she takes your kids, assets and income with her, or she stays with you so you spend your life either being a useful idiot believing she actually likes you, or end up feeling like sh!t when you somehow realize she doesn't but is with you anyway for what you provide her. In all 3 cases, you're the sucker, and there's the potential that your kids' lives will be negatively affected too which if you already come from a broken family is going to weigh double on you.

Learn what separates a woman with genuine affection for you from someone without and heed your gut. Take every legal precaution possible before you let a woman create a situation where it looks like you are cohabiting or a couple, it's not enough to just not be married. And don't get married.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I read more about this BTW. The wife cheated on him and got pregnant. That's why he killed her. I guess he doubted the other kids paternity and went nuts. No excuse, but this is what some ladies do it seems.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I will go on a killing rampage after my future wife cheats on me.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women mess with you emotionally and eventually destroy you. When you finally snap and lose control, it's you who looks bad because they make it seen that way. When she sees her friends and tells them what happened, she won't tell them 'why he snapped', she will tell them what he done and no mention of the emotional distress, strain and abuse she caused him for years before.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't buy into the newage Alpha/Beta marketing BS. Sure there's a difference between a confident man who understands women more than the guy who's the opposite but it's naive to think that women don't cheat/walk-out on the 'Alpha' guys. All depends on the woman - there are women who are happily married to betas and won't cheat and then there are women who will cheat on and divorce even the most Alpha guys out there. There's absolutely no guarantee! Hollywood lives have plenty of 'Alpha' and 'Beta' examples of both types.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men...DO NOT waste time with uninterested women initially...only entertain women who are interested.
No offense, but how did you end up with this being the cause? It seems like one of those things where you see what you want to see.
This gets me thinking he is a beta dude who kept pursuing her and eventually she "settled" for a beta provider she could control who pedastalized her.
If this is true, think about this for a moment.

Woman isn't interested, man "pursues" and woman "settles" for him.

Just think about it for a moment, if this is true there is absolutely nothing wrong with this...if you are skilled at getting women who are already interested and used this approached on women who weren't (initially) interested wouldn't your options with women increase?

According to your theory, the only problem this man has is being a beta provider and putting his wife on a pedestal....what does getting a woman who isn't initially interested have to do with it?

You don't need to "pursue" a woman to get her interested when she initially isn't...and if you do it right, she wouldn't be "settling" with you either.

Women aren't as visual as men when it comes to attraction...it won't go beyond mere interest unless there is an interaction first.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In no way am i condoning this happening but the rash of these type of killings and especially the last one in Colorado a few days ago, have me thinking about this.

After reading multiple articles about them the following info surfaced:

1) She didn't want to go out with him at first, in a post she thanked him for not giving up when she didn't want to date him. This gets me thinking he is a beta dude who kept pursuing her and eventually she "settled" for a beta provider she could control who pedastalized her.

2) She had thoughts he might be cheating on her but said probably not because "he has no game". Another clue this dude likely gave up his balls to get her to go out with him and is clueless with women.

3) She was gone for 6 weeks back to her parents home then came back and was planning to divorce him...likely she met some guy she was instantly attracted to during this time, was getting railed and realized she was tired of pretending she actually wanted to be with her husband.

I'm leaning towards no...there always seems to come a point where the woman just has has enough of the charade and wants out...and sometimes this is the end result..its terrible, pathetic and cowardly act by the man but this is what happens when guys attempt to pursue and get uninterested women to be interested...they may become interested for a time but at the end of the day they are still not interested deep down inside and eventually the other shoe WILL drop.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5370202/shanann-watts-husband-social-media

And yet we are seeing posts daily, where pursuing woman who are not interested, is actually Encouraged by some!

Serenity

Reaction score
No, coercion is obviously not the way to build a lasting and loving relationship. If the woman doesn't really really want me, I'm out. The guys who get women by bothering them like this live in a fantasy world, where they've deluded themselves to believe their gf/wife loves them when obviously they don't. Women who give in to guys like that also delude themselves, thinking they want him. One day they see clearly (mostly women first) and sh!t hits the fan.

So who's fault is it? As the title suggests the women or as your post suggests the men? I say they're both guilty of their part, but anyone killing for any reason other than self defense is guilty of murder. Either one of them not deluding themselves though would prevent this. So the lesson to be learned here is to avoid self-deceit and stay away from people who don't like you

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet we are seeing posts daily, where pursuing woman who are not interested, is actually Encouraged by some!
I usually agree with you but you realize women like and want to be pursued initially. There's a HUGE difference between the light initial pursuing and stalker behavior. I think when things are discussed on the forums people go to the either extreme and forget there's the middle ground too lol

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another post assuming it’s the mans fault. These crimes of passion are most likely involving personality disorders on the woman’s end or mental illness on the mans, which I guess is the same thing. Both a product of feminism having fully sunk into the fabric of our society. The low birth rate, the one parent often female dominated homes and the lack of any type of guidance or respect for young men are all what is producing this type of stuff. But this “well the guy must have been a beta” stuff is nonsense

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you let a drop of water hitting the same place for years on a rock until the rock get shattered?

Can you blame the rock for being soft?