Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are these lyrics by a female singer perfectly describing our current generation?

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Song "No" by Meghan Trainor

"I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet!
How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me
But let me stop you there (oh, before you speak...)

My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no!

First you gonna say you ain't runnin' game, thinkin' I'm believing every word
Call me beautiful, so original, telling me I'm not like other girls
I was in my zone before you came along, now I'm thinking maybe you should go
Blah, blah, blah, blah
I be like nah to the I, to the I, to the no, no, no!

All my ladies listen up
If that boy ain't giving up
Lick your lips and swing your hips
Girl all you gotta say is...

Thank you in advance, I don't wanna dance (nope!)
I don't need your hands all over me
If I want a man, then I'mma get a man
But it's never my priority
I was in my zone, before you came along, don't want you to take this personal
Blah, blah, blah, I be like nah to the ah to the, no, no, no!

I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable"

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is water wet?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want a man, then I'mma get a man
But it's never my priority
This line stuck out at me because it's very much what they tell the guys here. Be confident about being able to get a woman, but never make women your priority. So why is this chick singing it?

Maybe this is one of those cases where this is what they find desirable, so they try to project it themselves. But she just comes off sounding like a b!tch. Feminists complain about this double standard, but what is attractive for a male is not always attractive for a woman. And in fact, men are just as much victims of this as women.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this is one of those cases where this is what they find desirable, so they try to project it themselves. But she just comes off sounding like a b!tch.
Word up. This song seems like a huge ego show. It's alright that she's saying that she prefers not to be macked on. But it's the way she is singing about it that worries me. That's why I made this thread. In my opinion, the purpose of this song is not just to tell men to not flirt with her, it is rather to demonstrate how much of a goddess she is and that guys have a lot of nerve daring to talk to her since they are inferiors and she's their sovereign. This is the problem of Generation Y.

Generation Y is so prideful of its looks. Everyone is nourished by the constant attention that further magnifies their self-worth. Our culture worships those who think highly of themselves. People are glorifying the big ego, not the work or enthusiasm that they put in to reach their levels of success. People think highly of those who reject others, who think they're the sh**t, so Generation Y rejects other people just to raise their status.

B

BlueAlpha1

Megan Trainor is a morbidly obese hack with zero talent, who is perpetuating all of the worst qualities in the modern woman. Anyone heard that other heap of trash "dear future husband"? She deliberately encourages the very behavior that has destroyed marriage and the family.

She deserves to be publicly shamed out of existence. and I wish a well known MRA would go after her.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Word up. This song seems like a huge ego show. It's alright that she's saying that she prefers not to be macked on. But it's the way she is singing about it that worries me. That's why I made this thread. In my opinion, the purpose of this song is not just to tell men to not flirt with her, it is rather to demonstrate how much of a goddess she is and that guys have a lot of nerve daring to talk to her since they are inferiors and she's their sovereign. This is the problem of Generation Y.

Generation Y is so prideful of its looks. Everyone is nourished by the constant attention that further magnifies their self-worth. Our culture worships those who think highly of themselves. People are glorifying the big ego, not the work or enthusiasm that they put in to reach their levels of success. People think highly of those who reject others, who think they're the sh**t, so Generation Y rejects other people just to raise their status.
Just wait until these b!tches are in their 30's. The game changes a lot for them if they're still single.

This is why women should be seen and not heard. No one wants to hear this trash. If her mouth was around a hard d!ck the sounds would be better. Egotistical c*nts who think they are "God's gift" are only worth a sport f*ck. Only the desperate, beta b!tches end up dating/marrying such women and being used, abused and exploited by them.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Megan Trainor is a morbidly obese hack with zero talent, who is perpetuating all of the worst qualities in the modern woman.
Funny thing is when I heard the song, I didn't know who she was and how she looked until I looked her up. I expected a 10/10 big ego HBB, only to find out that she's not even a 4/10. Nowadays, even the most unattractive women think they're God's gift to the world and her songs prove it. There isn't a big enough black knight movement to give these chicks a reality check. Women like her make it clear that you should treat your attention like money: spend it wisely. Don't spend it on chicks like her. The more I see those stuck up, narcisstic females, the more I remain aloof and the less I seek their approval.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Funny thing is when I heard the song, I didn't know who she was and how she looked until I looked her up. I expected a 10/10 big ego HBB, only to find out that she's not even a 4/10. Nowadays, even the most unattractive women think they're God's gift to the world and her songs prove it. There isn't a big enough black knight movement to give these chicks a reality check. Women like her make it clear that you should treat your attention like money: spend it wisely. Don't spend it on chicks like her. The more I see those stuck up, narcisstic females, the more I remain aloof and the less I seek their approval.
What's interesting is that uglier chicks often have the worst attitudes these days. Hot women are nicer because they have the power that comes with youth and beauty. Hot women are also easier to f*ck and more willing to do crazy stuff in bed.

Average and ugly women are more likely to hate men and be insecure. They are often bitter about having less dating and marriage options despite having five degrees and making 120K a year at their big job. Half the bitterness comes from knowing they HAVE to work.. because they could never attract a rich beta to support them.

Ugly women also know that sometimes, attractive men will come to them for an easy lay. They get off on rejecting these men because it makes then feel powerful. But inside, they are bitter about being that man's 2nd, 3rd or even 7th choice.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's interesting is that uglier chicks often have the worst attitudes these days.
Now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense. It can't be mere coincidence that hot chicks are often super nice and polite. Attractive women often experience positive reactions by their social environment, so it's in their best interest to be nice and stay nice. Unlike ugly chicks, they have something to lose. The only way ugly women can boost their self-esteem is, as you already mentioned, by rejecting those who want an easy lay. I bet if men weren't desperate and nobody approached women like Meghan Trainor, they would throw their big ego away, break out in tears and ask themselves why they don't get hit on.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's interesting is that uglier chicks often have the worst attitudes these days. Hot women are nicer because they have the power that comes with beauty. Hot women are also easier to f*ck.

Average and ugly women are more likely to hate men and be insecure..
Agree !
I've always thought it was strange that hb9 usually loved my cold intro and willing to take shots, get on dance floor, etc. But fat ugly chicks often rude. Hot girls even more polite when they shoot you down (ex "real sorry but I came here with a guy")

I disagree this has to do with money/marriage/etc because I have seen this since HS when no one cared about incomes. I think the fat girls have had less fun in live and been treated badly by guys. Also, they prob suspicious when good looking DJ comes up to piggy.

And yes.... I hate this song and the guys on this website who cold intro constantly help create this feeling of demand.

Speaking of which, what's up with girls who think they're hotter than they are? They're usually single and confused why the can't land what they believe they are worth. Maybe this is desdinovas alpha widow and as girl hits 30 she can no longer pull alpha models she had at 23.