Are there really BRUTE women?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok..

Are some women really empty up in the head? Are they really that stupid? I've heard about them.... but this month I think I met one...

Like, you can't talk with her.. she simply can't talk about anything.. not even about fashion. And I thought.. well.. maybe she just doesn't like me... but I heard that that's why she doesn't have 20,000 guys behind her... because of the same thing.. She is very, very attractive, and hace very good manners... but, well.. I haven't heard about actual CONVERSATIONS that ANYONE has made with her.. not even a "friend" of hers.... WTF??

I've met some that, like only know how to talk about fashion or, pop... you know.. but, this one really blows my mind.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically what you're asking is "Are there any women in the world who aren't vey intelligent?" Is this thread a joke, or do you really not know the answer to the question...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes there are. But there are guys out there that are the same way. So if you can't stand those girls, I'm sure those guys would be happy to fill in. So just let them find each other.

I just pray that darwinism prevails, in spite of all our laws and health systems that are designed to prevent it from taking it's course, and that all these people die off in the end, making our gene pool and species stronger.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Basically what you're asking is "Are there any women in the world who aren't vey intelligent?" Is this thread a joke, or do you really not know the answer to the question...

I'm serious. I like, can't imagine what she thinks about all day... what she dreams about.. I mean, I suppose they're just not very intelligent.. they have 0 of what people call emotional intelligence. This woman I met doesn't give the impression of being depressed, or antisocial.. she just doesn't talk about ANYTHING to ANYONE. As I said, not even about fashion.. You can only have a 3 line conversation with her.. and that's it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, but I'm wondering why it matters to you what she thinks about? Sure, there are stupid people in the world - hell, my dog is stupid. It doesn't mean I'm going to sit down and think about what's going through his mind...

(Though I'd imagine it would be something like this)...
<car pulls up in the driveway>
CAR! CAR! CAR! CAR! CAR! CAR! CAR! CAR!
<person gets out of the car>
PERSON! PERSON! PERSON! PERSON! PERSON!
<person walks up to the door>
PERSON!!! PERSON!!! PERSON!!! PERSON!!! PERSON!!!

Yeah. Save yourself some trouble. :)

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No comprende.....do you mean she has that kind of stoic hot chick look (Paris Hilton) or like she's just really bubbly and too retarded to talk about big books? Is she unbelievably stuck up or something? What's the deal.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I am in the same boat too. The thing is I don't think much of it cause not everyone you meet is going to be on your same level of intellect. You either deal with it or you leave her. Simple.

I know there's some girls out there that think life is all about shopping or going to places or being seen with someone.

Then there are some girls out there that like to sit down and have a discussion about anything.

I'm more into the second type but don't mind being with the first type.

The Rake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there are really attractive girls out there who have the "mercurial" persona about them. They seldom talk or light up a smile. No one can get close to them in order to gauge what makes them tick. They have no friends. They don't seem to be stuck up or anything like that, i.e. ice princess. They're baffling to the male species.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo man you found a goldmine....

just stuff a shlong in her face make sure she gets her daily value of c0ck, proper nutrition is the key its all about the foods pyramid who cares if she has retard syndrome.