Are there any 'worthy' ones?

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding arrogant; the farther I go down the road of self-improvement, the closer I get to the final stage / ultimate DJ-ness, the more I come to realize - how few women there are out there who warrant my effort.

I've been 'played' by so many different women, so many times, and in so many ways, I'm at the point where I usually recognize the game they're about to play with me before they start. And even though I already know what counter-move to make, I usually find myself asking "why bother - she's not worth the effort"

Just to try to motivate myself, a few buddies and I have started a game amongst ourselves where the guy who dates the most women each month gets the pot of money.

I'm starting to think I'd have been better off as a blissfully ignorant typical pu$$y-whipped chump!

Is there is solution to this? ARE there any worthy ones? How do you find her?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is a way to pass time until you find a woman worthy of a LTR. Just work on looking for women who are *somewhat* worth your time and have fun with them. The more women you meet, screen, and date, the better your chances for finding a good one. They're out there, but you just have to be patient. Until then, have some fun!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Save your money and make a trip to Europe or South America. I travel quite a bit in my job and last year I was in the Netherlands and Panama. It would blow you away how the difference in attitude with women from Latin and European cultures compares with the women in the U.S. The only requirement is that you can genuinely walk the talk and are a DJ quality man. If not they'll see right through it and you'll be just another wuss American.

One interesting coincidence I had in both Holland and Panama was that I had women there tell me basically the same thing; that they didn't think I was an American because I wasn't fat like most Americans and/or I carried myself differently that the Americans they were used to seeing.

There are some good Ones out there, but you have to go fishing where the fish are. I think I've encouraged WESTCOASTER to get the hell out of Washington state to go hunting in better territory.

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean man, in particular I'm getting sick and tired of the egos of attractive women.

To me, few things are more attractive than a very good-looking woman who either a) doesn't know it or b) is humble about it and doesn't make a big deal out of it.

But can I find one of these women anywhere?! CAN I F***!! I mean they must be out there somewhere, but where??

Pretty much every attractive woman I've met (and I mean like HB8+) ALWAYS knows how hot they are... they always use it to their advantage, have little respect for other people and act like the whole world revolves around them.

(However I admit their legions of ass-kissing male admirers are as much to blame here)

I don't know if this is quite what you meant, but I agree with you in that the number of decent quality women available for a LTR is limited at best.

It seems the reason why this is so is because the ones who ARE excellent LTR material are always snapped up (and held on to) very quickly. So I guess we just gotta keep looking and be vigilant, hopefully someone decent will come along sooner or later.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
It is for this very reason that I consider myself in the upper echelon of the male American population now, esp. when it comes to women. The things that I know now, things I've learned from this site are priceless, the overall attitude I have toward women now. I've not really had a problem with women since I "got it". I still have a little AFC in me though.

This may be off topic, but it now baffles me how clueless the general male public is, esp. when I go in a bar, two hot twins start table dancing, and 90% of the chumps in there are fighting each other to see who can get over and cater to them the fastest.

WHEN MAN CAN MASTER THE POWER OF THE *****, HE CAN RULE THE WORLD...

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I met and dated a Spanish girl last summer and it blew me away how much respect she had for me, for the whole male gender in fact. She actually admitted that I made her nervous, she admired my job, thought I was 'manly' and so on ... the long-distance thing made anything long-term next to impossible but it does give me hope at least.

I do agree that it's at least partly the pussified man's fault that we're in the situation we're in.

I was at a house party with some friends sitting around bullsh!tin' about things when the hottest and biggest player chic of them all blurts out a 'guy' question. "so guys - what exactly is an engine retarder brake that you see on all those signs around town?"
So what did EVERY other guy (except me) do? He stopped whatever he was doing/talking about to answer her question. All five guys answered her question like it was a competition, it sounded like surround sound.

What did she do? She COMPLETELY tuned all of them out, and then looks over at me with a look on her face as if to say "aren't you gonna answer my attention-wh0re question like these other boys?". I know this chic pretty good, she knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

I have a buddy who'll stop a hot chic and tell her "wow, you're beautiful" and then he'll wonder why he hasn't been on a date in 2 years.

I'm just gettin real bored with having to prove I'm not like that, with EVERY woman I meet. What choice does a guy have though? It's good to know I'm not alone anyway.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
A big part of this problem is cultural. Not only are little girls raised with the fairy tales about the handsome prince who will sweep her off her feet and take her away, but there is also the media to contend with.

The typical teenage (and other) movie script goes like this:

Boy meets girl.

Boy is very nice/wimpy/supplicating.

They become friends.

At the end, the girl wakes up one morning or whatever and goes, "Wow! I had the perfect guy right under my nose all along!"

They live happily ever after.

Hot girls know they're hot for a reason. It's because they've been told this all their lives by family and friends and been shown it over and over again by guys.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking that all the good hot ones are taken, and the available hot ones are manipulative and spoiled. It's even easier to think this way when you're at a bar or club or any place where people congregate specifically to attract members of the opposite sex.

But ask yourself this...

In the course of your daily life, how many times do you run across an absolutely smokin woman who appears classy, and isn't running around with kids? I'd say if your life takes you more places than just work and home it's at least five of these women a day. Sometimes I just take a mental tally of how many I've run across today, if for any other reason just to keep myself from falling into this faulty line of thinking. I'm talking 9+ on the looks scale, and she's naturally hot, not trashy/stripper hot, otherwise the number would be even higher.

The girl picking out produce, there's one. The girl who cut my hair, there's two. The amazing looking blonde that was my bank teller today, there's three. Etc. It could be the secretary at someone's office. A nurse. A waitress. A woman passing the other way at the mall. You guys get the idea. These women are all over, if you look around!

Now, I'm not saying all these woman are available, nor am I saying go cold approach them all, I'm just saying they ARE out there, and if you pay attention you'll see them all the time. The mature, classy, available woman that we all complain is an endangered species isn't a clubrat or barfly. I think a lot of us get the false impression they're all taken because when we're actively looking for them, we're in a low-probability, high b1tch shield environment.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Its a numbers game, particularly here in the U.S. If you figure that 66% of the population is overweight and a third of that is clinically obese, you've just narrowed your pool down to 33% of the population. Figure half of them are female, then figure out how many are in the 18-40 y.o. demographic, of those how many are single, and of those how many are in the HB 7 - 9.5 range. Once that's narrowed down how many of these are really LTR material and then you can search by your particular location to figure out concentration levels. Suffice to say that if you're living in Anchorage, Alaska you're probably not meeting too many HB 9s with marriage intentions. I should also add that San Antonio, Texas has been designated the fattest city in the U.S. for it's 6th year in a row now, so that's probably not a city I'd put on a DJ travel itinerary.

The reason HB 7-9.5 women are so extrodinary is beacuse they are rare. Head down to a mall this weekend or some other place where a lot of people regularly congregate. Sit there for 20 minutes and observe how many people are overweight. Then look around you and count how many random women you see who you would consider 'passable' in so much as you'd consider a date with her based only on her physical attractiveness.

Consider this random sampling in comparisson to going to a club or a concert, or a college hangout. The concentration is higher and the odds better.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've sort of fell in this rut myself. So many damn Barbies and not enough realistic women. But, as everyone here is sort of hitting on, it's culture and environment that is making these fake plastic women.

I'm going to convince my wing to road trip with me. I want to find a remote little hillbilly town and hit it's bar (bars?). The more remote and isolated the better. Imagine the type of women that would be there. They know and went to school with all the local hillbillies that are in the bar - and shot them down. Meanwhile, they have realistic and down-to-earth values and mentalities. In theory, it's fish in a barrel, and there's bound to be a couple "Daisy Duke" quality hotties to be found.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't buy the stereotype Vulpine. Today's "small town" girl has an internet hook-up, a cell phone which her ear is connected to, and cable TV. She's been corrupted.

The only way you'll find a small town gal you're looking for is on the farm working, and they're not hanging out at bars. I read in USA Today about a farmers only dating service for people who work on farms or understand people who do. They work long hours and are committed to the farm.

I've lived in small towns my whole life and can tell you the new small town girl isn't far removed from the city gal.

The dedicated farm gal? They're outstanding, if you can find one. Their values are rock solid.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vulpine
I'm going to convince my wing to road trip with me. I want to find a remote little hillbilly town and hit it's bar (bars?). The more remote and isolated the better. Imagine the type of women that would be there.
I'll never forget the time I was driving through West Virginia mountains on the way to my friend's uncles house.

We were about 20 yrs old at the time and stopped at a Pizza Hut to get some lunch. The place was CRAWLING with hotties that were close to our age, and they couldn't keep their eyes off of us. I felt like a rock star! I didn't think we really stood out, but obviously they knew we weren't from around there otherwise I doubt we would have gotten the 'I'm horny and haven't seen a man in three years' kind of looks from these girls. Interesting experience.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say remote, I mean, out there. You'll be surprised how drastically attitudes change even a county away from a large city. I "grew up" in a town population: 850. There were 23 kids in my graduating HS class.

Indeed, these women are "modernizing", but the core values/attitudes remain, for the most part, "old fashioned".

The thought had occurred to me, too, that the good chicks are sitting on a stool somewhere milking a cow - like Daisy Duke.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Exactly. Its a numbers game, particularly here in the U.S. If you figure that 66% of the population is overweight and a third of that is clinically obese, you've just narrowed your pool down to 33% of the population. Figure half of them are female, then figure out how many are in the 18-40 y.o. demographic, of those how many are single, and of those how many are in the HB 7 - 9.5 range. Once that's narrowed down how many of these are really LTR material and then you can search by your particular location to figure out concentration levels.
I have made the exact same observation.

It's amazing how few women there are out there who meet my criteria after you take out the fatties, oldies, and crazies. I really only manage to find ONE decent woman every couple of years, the rest aren't worth a second look.

Speaking of physical location....the best thing I ever did was move downtown. K-town SUCKS when it comes to women, I'm sure you can concur with me on this Rollo!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Save your money and make a trip to Europe or South America.
I've mentioned this NUMEROUS times before.

You would be amazed at the difference in the quality of women between the US and other parts of the world.

When I was in eastern Europe I was blown away at the way women there carried themselves, despite the fact that I was basically in a third world country. They dress nice, are cultured, and don't have this 'why the fukk do I need a man' attitude.

Not to mention the fact that this is yet another place where I felt like a rock star. Store clerks would practically give themselves whiplash checking us out walking by their storefronts :) By the time my two weeks was up and I was heading home I had two chicks fighting over me.

In some parts of the world it's great to be an American male. Too bad AMERICA isn't one of them.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One interesting coincidence I had in both Holland and Panama was that I had women there tell me basically the same thing; that they didn't think I was an American because I wasn't fat like most Americans and/or I carried myself differently that the Americans they were used to seeing.
That's funny. Last year when I was on the train headed from Munich to Prague I had the "pleasure" of sitting directly behind an American chick. I swear, even if she had a foreign accent I could have instantly been able to recognize that she was a typical overweight American chick without an ounce of class and a pissy negative attitude on top of it all.

She started talking to an Austrian guy across the aisle from her and it made my skin crawl just to overhear her nasty attitude in everything she said. This was after I had been in Europe for almost two weeks, so by that time I had almost forgotten how fat, nasty, and classless American women can be.

Pretty disappointing, the way Americans get a bad rep as being a bunch of fat, uncultured snobs. I suppose most Americans ARE this way, but it sucks being lumped into this category when you aren't like most of your fellow countrymen.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you that just relocating from Reno, Nevada to Orlando, Florida, the regional difference in at least the quality of hot women is a world apart. Most of the truly beautiful women in Reno work at the strip clubs, but you had nothing like the selection here. Even the University girls I knew there all held on to that freshman 15.

I completely agree with Tom Leykis in the respect that the HB 1-10 scale should be adjusted for region. A Reno 9 is an L.A. 7 and a Seattle 9 is like an Orlando 6.5.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, a Seattle 9 is an Orlando 5; and I live in Boise, a Boise 9 is an Orlando 4.5.

So right on overseas women. I thought it was a myth until I started working at a university, where I meet with students all day.

One day I had meetings on this schedule: Yugoslavian, American, Russian, American, and West Indies -- all women.

The Americans weren't rude per se, but not in the ball park of the others in terms of thankfulness and politeness. The Europeans in particularly came in looking like WOMEN not some tattooed junky or masculinated dyke. They wore just the right amount of make up, were very grateful to be studying in the states, and thankful for my assistance. The American women were nice, but just not as thankful, grateful, or humble. Clothes wise? Get a clue, please. At least look professional.

There's a difference, but most American men don't know the difference. If all you've driven is a Pinto, you don't know what it's like to drive a Porsche.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Save your money and make a trip to Europe or South America. I travel quite a bit in my job and last year I was in the Netherlands and Panama. It would blow you away how the difference in attitude with women from Latin and European cultures compares with the women in the U.S.
Ah, the Netherlands. I was in Amsterdam a few years ago on an all too brief stop on a Western European trip. I broke away from the group and headed off on my own tour. I knew where I was going, but decided to stop every good looking woman on the way pretending I was lost. To my surprise every one of them stopped, was very friendly, and gave me directions. About every 100 feet I came across another gorgeous, friendly 8+ who was happy to give directions.

This is impossible to replicate in Chicago as

A) We are a very, very fat city.

B) If you attempt to make eye contact with a female on the street you are automatically branded a predator or weirdo.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kid Quick
Ah, the Netherlands. I was in Amsterdam a few years ago on an all too brief stop on a Western European trip. I broke away from the group and headed off on my own tour. I knew where I was going, but decided to stop every good looking woman on the way pretending I was lost. To my surprise every one of them stopped, was very friendly, and gave me directions. About every 100 feet I came across another gorgeous, friendly 8+ who was happy to give directions.
I hit Amsterdam for a few days last year.

Although the receptionist at my hotel was probably a 6 on the looks scale, all she had to do to raise her rating to a solid '8' was open her mouth. What a sweetie. Overall I found the women over there to be low on the looks scale but made up for it with their great attitudes.

Now Berlin....that was another story. Less english being spoken so it was hard to get a feel for personality's, but MAN there were some beautiful women on the streets of that city. What a refreshing change from the fat asses over here.