Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are the women on POF mostly ugly white trash or is it just me?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 40 year old good looking educated man who looks 35. Most of the women who "Want to meet" me are and message me are in their early 40's, overweight and just plain ugly and I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Match.com girls seem a lot higher quality.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Are the women on POF mostly ugly white trash or is it just me?
The women on POF, OKC, Match, Facebook, Twitter, the local grocery store, the local bowling alley, the rotary club, the gym, church, etc., etc., etc., are ALL MOSTLY trash.

American women in general are all mostly trash.

It will take you meeting/dating about 25 American Women to find 1 that's relatively decent to be in a relationship with. And note I say "relatively decent". If you want to really find a good relationship, it might take 100 women to meet/date.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I am a 40 year old good looking educated man who looks 35. Most of the women who "Want to meet" me are and message me are in their early 40's, overweight and just plain ugly and I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

The "women" on POF are the bottom of the barrel leftovers THAT NOBODY IS HITTING ON IN REAL........

I repeat: the bottom of the barrel. The dregs of humanity. Usually women who have no social circle, who have mental problems,
who have body weight issues, many who have never left the house.....

Do you remember times from years ago when you were out with your friend and you say a good looking girl and she was
with a hideously ugly or fat friend or something? and you turned to your friend and said...."the ugly fat one is yours".....
well they are no longer friends and the ugly one is now searching for the "one" on POF who will treat her like the Princess she
is.......

Bottom of the barrel......

But hey there are those will tell you that it's good for practice and to get that abundance mentality. Just remember to put up a shirtless
picture to show off those abs. you do have abs bro,,.....right?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most women have moved to Tinder and Bumble. I would stay away from POF.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is absolutely disgusting.. I'm sorry but it you're on there you're not getting any quality whatsoever

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "women" on POF are the bottom of the barrel leftovers THAT NOBODY IS HITTING ON IN REAL........

I repeat: the bottom of the barrel. The dregs of humanity. Usually women who have no social circle, who have mental problems,
who have body weight issues, many who have never left the house.....

Do you remember times from years ago when you were out with your friend and you say a good looking girl and she was
with a hideously ugly or fat friend or something? and you turned to your friend and said...."the ugly fat one is yours".....
well they are no longer friends and the ugly one is now searching for the "one" on POF who will treat her like the Princess she
is.......

Bottom of the barrel......

But hey there are those will tell you that it's good for practice and to get that abundance mentality. Just remember to put up a shirtless
picture to show off those abs. you do have abs bro,,.....right?

LET ME SHOW YOU GUYS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO IS A KEYBOARD JOCKEY WITH NO PROOF OF HIS GAME. I WENT TO MY POF AND JUST PICKED A FEW FOTOS OF MILFS AND 1 28 YEAR OLD..ALL HAVE DEGREES AND GOOD JOBS:

free picture hosting for ebay

picture hosting

image img

upload your pictures

free temporary image hosting

TO BE CONTINUED

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score

upload photo temporary

image hosting for ebay

AND NOW THE YOUNGSTER:

This was just a random sampling.

Now watch this keyboard jockey try to say these women are blown out or have a dozen kids or anything to save face.

I found hot women, attractive women, average women, fat women UGLY WOMEN on POF.

Hot women are fewer, average women are plentyful and attractive women are all over the place as well as beastial fatties and ugs.

This keyboard dude doesn't know how to use his brain to create a powerful profile that will pull females to you. So he hates on Internet Dating and think everyone should follow his lame lead.

NEVER FOLLOW A PERSON UNLESS HE HAS PROOF OF HIS GAME!

Now this guy is gonna challenge me on proving my game. I've already done that all over the internet. I'm the guy back in the early 2000's who started the prove your game as to why PUA's started showing those lame photos of themselves in nightclubs standing NEXT to hot chicks.

To the rat that wants to download the photos and try to rat me out to POF...I cut each one so that google images will not pick them up.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Only scared, angry, forever alones use POF because they haven't got the balls to approach women in real.

OLD is the domain of the woman and you Mr Angry Racist with the chip on his shoulder, play right into the woman's frame.

Only trashy, low quality, garbage people use POF. Go ahead and date those bytches and tell me there's nothing mentally wrong with them....

I'll tell you why that won't happen.....1. They would reject you.....2. The photos aren't from POF.......3. With you're brain deficit you probably think they are geniuses.....

Now the only reason why you're posting this directed at Reykhel, is because 1. You have a personal agenda 2. You crave interacting with Reykhel......

If you didn't have a personal agenda against Reykhel you would direct your little tirade at everyone in the thread who thinks woman on pof are thrash................but you don't....you only direct it here. PERSONAL AGENDA

Be honest enough to direct it at the others such as @KingofPuss

Raging at Reykhel because you believe he's white and highly educated. (that's clear from your racist rants in the other threads)

Now go take a Xanax or something.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Most girls in America are white trash.

My last two POF dates (5 years and 200 miles apart) turned out to be the same girl! And as a matter of fact she was white trash.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, most women using online dating are undesirable, this is a fact. Do you know how dating websites make money? By having many users. Do you know who the majority user base of most OLD of websites are? Men. So therefore what would be the logical buisness goal of an OLD website? Too keep as many men using the website for as long as possible.

Studies revealed that many dating websites are filled with fake profiles of attractive women to give men the impression that there are attractive women using the website. Desirable women, especially young desirable women don't use OLD because they have all the options they need through social circles or social media. Most women using OLD do so because of their lack of a social circle. Most women who lack social circles have problems.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Only scared, angry, forever alones use POF because they haven't got the balls to approach women in real.
And you talk about I take things to the extreme? What kind of extreme thinking is this?

My theory is the majority of ALL American Women are trash, no matter where you meet them, be it on POF, Church, the Gym, or where-ever. With that being said, why eliminate OLD from your tools to meet women? It's one of the most convenient ways to add to your plates, you just setup a good profile and send out the same SPAM messages to every bytch in your area.

To not use OLD would be foolish.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
The quality goes back and forth on OLD. Youll find some really terrible ones though that will make you wanna jump off that's for sure.

I did a clean sweep the other day of an online lineup and damn near deleted the app.

ive found a couple decent ones. I smashed more than a handful last year using them. took a break though from the madness recently.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your profile the right way and you will pull females and then pick and choose the best. The mistake you guys make is to use it as YOUR only source of meeting women. Monday through Wed. Set up coffee or drink dates and pull them to your place.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Why don't you try to meet women in real life? If you are: 1) good looking 2) educated 3) look 5 years younger than you are, you should be able to pull a 7/10 with your eyes closed.

It doesn't make sense. You guys come in here and quickly build yourself up, then quickly get angry and put down good looking women for not recognizing how awesome you are from a profile on the internet.

You sure you that educated bro? From one sentence I can see you feel entitled, seem narcissistic and talk irrationally.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
And you talk about I take things to the extreme? What kind of extreme thinking is this?

My theory is the majority of ALL American Women are trash, no matter where you meet them, be it on POF, Church, the Gym, or where-ever. With that being said, why eliminate OLD from your tools to meet women? It's one of the most convenient ways to add to your plates, you just setup a good profile and send out the same SPAM messages to every bytch in your area.

Let's just say, just like Cantona did with the journalists, I'm holding a mirror up to your own extreme behavior...

No, that statement is foolish. If a man is already meeting streams (let's just say "enough") women through his real life
activities (Social life: going out to bars and events, cold approaching) and between the time spent on working, working out,
friends and social life, he has a nice balance between living his life and meeting and fitting in women........why oh why
would he bother adding OLD to the mix. (that's a rhetorical question), why o why would he need extra time suck of sending
and going through countless emails...(that's a rhetorical question)

Old is a buffer to rejection. It's easier to take rejection when you're sitting in the comfort of your bedroom dressed in your pajamas and eating
cereal.

I've said it before, I used OLD on two occasions with "success" (double figures with lays in the very short time that I used it.....not just getting a bunch of emails and creating a youtube video to boast about my emails that I received. dear oh dear what have we become when we are making youtube videos to boast about emails received.....embarrassing approval seeker........) but it's a time suck........I would rather go out and interact and talk with people.

Each to their own. Enjoy your POF adventures. And to the troll.....I hope he continues the enjoying the validation he gets from receiving emails while sitting in his basement.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done all of the datings sites and here's my take on it:

POF- lots of black girls, lots of white trash, lots of fatties/ugs, most don't have good jobs, low caliber people.

Match- the highest quality in terms of looks/jobs. Match keeps old profiles around a long time so pay attention.

Tinder- lots of girls seeking validation and nothing more.

Bumble- highest quality in terms of looks/jobs. Its like the dating app version of Match. Lots of fake profiles. I get more matches on here than Tinder for some reason.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No, that statement is foolish. If a man is already meeting streams (let's just say "enough") women through his real life
activities (Social life: going out to bars and events, cold approaching) and between the time spent on working, working out,
friends and social life, he has a nice balance between living his life and meeting and fitting in women........why oh why
would he bother adding OLD to the mix.
Because unless he's Justin Timberlake or some very popular guy with streams of women lined up around the block......he still has to put the effort into meeting the women that he meets. OLD is just an additional tool that can be utilized to meet women.

If YOU don't want to use it, don't use it.