"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Are the Planets Aligned?

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
It seems like everything is going my way! I am currently dating the Captin of my schools Dance Team. She is a 9.75. Truly amazing, perfect abs, perfect smile, perfect eyes, perfect everything.

Her friends was a mojor co ck blocker, but today my girl and I are meeting at her firends house. Her friend offered to us, she said "my parents are out of town, and I am going to diassapear!" How sweet is that?

I was "competing" for this girl, when in actuality I had already won, and she was competeing for me!

Fellow DJ's I have been going to this site for over a year, and let my tell you this is truly amazing. If you are feeling like this site has nothing to offer, ro you think that its stupid, think about what you had a couple years ago.

I know when I was a freshman, I put girls on this hugh peadistool, and was worshiping the ugly girls. Remember with stick with it, and you too can date the captin of the dance team.!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
still kinda looks like you put em on a pedistal

nonetheless, congrats.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
congrats....Are you like with the "in' crowd already or are you just such a special guy(DJ) and so she was submissive and now is your GF?
 

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
well, my school is pertty sweet in the fact that there really isn't an "in" crowd.

Plus she just can't resist me!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bagheera

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
No

Actually, the planets orbit the Sun, constantly in motion, orbitting and orbitting in a eliptical path-like manner. :rolleyes:

Nice to see your having success, but I does seem like your putting this girl on a pedestal, because you keep saying "Captain of the Dance team" as if it is greater than it really is.

Not that Im giving advice (as I have yet to improve myself). ;)
 
Last edited:
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Well I think that anyone would be proud of having the leader of a group or organization such as the dance team of the school as your GF, or sister or really good friend etc...

You know this person well, they're seen as important..BANG! SOCIAL PROOF!
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I love reading this ****, good effort.
 
Top